- 200 grams of cottage cheese (5%)
- 200 g butter
- 200 g of cream (20-25%)
- 2 5/3 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Homemade jam: peach, strawberry and pear
- Nuts: cedar and crushed hazelnuts in a large crumb
- 1 egg for lubrication (yolk)
- Powdered sugar and sesame seeds for sprinkling
1. The oven is heated to 180 C. Putting the sifted flour with baking powder, with a chilled butter, grated, and egg.
2. ground into crumbs. Add the remaining ingredients: cheese, sugar, sour cream. Knead the dough.
3. Roll out the dough into circles of 4-5 mm thick. Cut into segments in the form of triangles, starting from the center, and spread our stuffing on each segment.
4. curl into rolls. Laid on a baking sheet with parchment coatings, lubricants egg. Bake 20 minutes.
5. Bagels get, giving cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar and sesame seeds.