Do not trust yourself until you're sick

Manipulation of, say, the principle in the relationship and it is better to give less attention than to convey. I want to call the man, and you hold. I want to walk, and yesterday I walked and did not go. I want to see, and suffer. Where's the sincerity? Right here there is none. And until then, not until “control” will not occur unconsciously.

I'm not talking about a situation where destiny is to plunge into an asshole, that is necessary for a woman such an experience. I'm talking about a situation where an asshole with asshole, and already fed up. And life passes.

Forty six million sixty nine thousand four hundred thirteen

That's when the woman begins to doubt: “What nonsense? I was a! I went to it when wanted. Called when wanted. How many things did for him, and he used my kindness!”. So it is not kindness to use, and your spinelessness, lack of the web-control, which stems from the knowledge itself, self-understanding, self-respect.

Baby, you can't listen to yourself if you don't want over and over again to gather themselves in parts, as long as you don't learn to be without anyone. While you can't estimate that for you worse: now to remove the pain that you are together, or be humiliated and sent them, because too many things in his life.

You can't trust your inner voice until you're sick. He, no doubt, will whisper: “I want a prick. Call – shot. It will be easier”. The addict always gets easier after the injection. Only then everything is deteriorating: you dive deeper into the addiction. You can't be sincere until you recover.

Until you learn to appreciate yourself, love yourself, and to understand what you really want, you should include will power consciously. Oh, and in parallel to work with their children's injuries. This all will generate in you the respect for your and others ' space. Until then, better under than the pen.

Any man will say, “Sure, be yourself, honey. Call it whatever you want”. Only none of them suggests that you're going to do it eight times a day, and after the first date, and the day after still she come to visit.

And something tells me if he likes that kind of attention, then welcome to another asshole and, consequently, in codependency.

PS Asshole, in this context, is not characteristic of the type of men, and the name of the partner of the woman, with whom she formed the most painful and traumatic relationship.published 

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pticavpolete.com/ne-doveraj-sebe-poka-ty-bolna.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting