What do women in the head or About the benefits of good manners for great sex and female fidelity

Listen to I complaint from a young relative of his girlfriend. And she quarrels with him without logical reasons, and she's cranky is not the case, and then none at all from what the phone throws... Another girl, which is typical, and behaves almost identically as the previous one behaved girl...

Um... it turns out that boys do not understand basic things... like his "bad parenting" looks from the girls... had to explain the scheme:

If she experiences any bad experiences in the context of communicating with you, then it is uncomfortable. And if she feels "good", it means that her perception of blame for the fact that it is bad, it is you: either you treat her bad or you're an asshole. And accordingly, if the girl is having a good experience, you "the Prince who treats her well".

Forty six million eight hundred seventy one thousand seven hundred eighty five

You met a girl in the yard, and she walked a few meters, dropped into a stairwell, experiencing fear and anxiety (who knows a Gray Wolf her on the road hurt?) – so it is not valuable. So you "treat her bad". Quite an occasion for scandal – here and prove to her now that she's important to you and valuable – from the female point of view, it is not "no reason"... your girlfriend experienced is not pleasure, as he walked... and the blame for this, of course, you're not met…

Do not think that the connection between your manners and disappointment in you girl aware. Is that to be able to make friends not even a list of claims, and the General conclusion: "bad to me"... And if the friend asks why, then:

• not meet
  • not filed jacket
  • not hugged when I wanted
  • did not say soft words after sex
  • during the meeting I was talking to a friend on the phone
  • told me stuff
  • came to visit empty-handed
  • did a compliment
  • had to cancel because of work
  • stupid joke
  • bought the wrong candy
  • said I not right
  • didn't come when I was sad
  • did not apologize, though he was wrong
  • not listening to my story about the girlfriend
  • didn't answer
  • did not agree with my opinion
  • spoke rudely
  • he did not Express enthusiasm about my new dress
  • was unresponsive

this list, when your girlfriend got upset, may be infinite; and often each "not" is generalized to "it always"... Yes, you often do not meet the expectations of girls and do not even know about these expectations.

Friend will understand, and definitely sympathize, show empathy is rarely one of her friends is able to logically prove that 49 seconds of your phone conversation with a friend is not reason to believe that the man is bad, and "not that candy," is not a reason to feel unwanted and insignificant. Such "dull" girlfriend quickly deprived of the pleasure to lead these conversations.

In half of the cases the girl's offense you do not understand what I did wrong. Or did not do so. I want to understand? Look how behaves a romantic hero before and after sex in her favorite movies and romance novels. You behave the same? So, The Prince. No? «Bad attitude. Not loved and not appreciated."

Her previous men were well mannered and showed perfect manners. So, if you didn't open her car door, helped to take off his clothes, moved a chair in a restaurant... Yes, you got it... plus three points for "bad to me»…

Counting for and against is usually very interesting and unusual for men to read: every experience and event is equal to ONE UNIT.

That is, if you three times slightly offended her (even just didn't measure up to her expectations) and bought her a very expensive gift – still 3:1 — plus two to the "is bad".

You have had great sex, but you immediately went into the shower, not uttered affectionate words? She waited for these words and upset. You left, not hugging and not kissing goodbye? And why did you have her feeling used and unwanted? You didn't want to spend 5 minutes on tenderness – the end of the evening one plus three minus. Yes, you got it... the result a +2 "is bad»…

And the most insulting for you: each "minus points" takes away a few percent of her love for you. Every "is bad" becomes less sexual desire — you're not to initiate it. She stops admiring you by a few percent every time you've upset her. And quickly becomes indifferent to you, and then starts itself "bad attitude" to you. Here are the result of your mindless habitual behavior based on a desire not to strain once again...

The good news: this scheme works, and Vice versa. On time saying the right things and demonstrate perfect manners – you are a Prince. 45 times did – may be blunt, to drink, to beat, to change and not to make – still have 95% of women you'll always be a Prince with a score of 45:5, i.e. +40 to "the Prince who treats her well" (this is an exaggeration, of course, but the scheme is such).

And the girl does the counting for the week or month. The unconscious, which is typical. On the total number of pleasant and unpleasant experiences obtained in the context of communicating with you. She was upset or worried unpleasant emotions – you treat her bad. She was getting pleasure or happy – are good. In the first case, the girl easily come to the conclusion that it makes sense to go from "asshole" to some kind of womanizer-"Prince" — although objectively you have DONE a lot for her real good action (to solve her problems, buying her gifts, took her to restaurants, brought her pleasure). But all considered one unit for one experience, as well as your impoliteness is considered to be "minus points". The result of the calculations disastrous for you.

So you should have perfect manners and learn to speak the right words. Then you'll absolutely perceive the girl the opportunity to important things FOR YOU to do what YOU think is right. Will be +45 to -5 Prince and the Asshole will still be a Prince.

The more politeness will be important to you in marriage not to cheat on his wife with foreign "princes". Many families precisely because of the unwillingness to show each other politeness turn into a place of getting unpleasant experiences. Both husband and wife prefer not to strain. And allow relative to each other such behavior which would never allow himself towards the head. Destroying my family.

The sooner you learn good manners in time and said the right words, the is more profitable for you. Then you can marry the girl "better quality" than the one for which your level right now "is Prince."

And demonstration of good parenting – it is not "pleasing" a woman. It's the same care as your concern about expensive property, how much you care about the new car. Regularly washed, parked, buy and pour additives, I try not to ride in the pits. And fun to exploit, squeezing the maximum speed on the track where there are no cameras.

Perfect the best of manners – the woman is feeling important and valuable. The remaining issues will have to accept the fact that you decided. Because Princes are not scattered... posted

Author: Olga Yurkovskaya

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: yurkovskaya.ru/index.php/psyhologia/manery

Tags

See also

New and interesting