"The gods do not count the lifetime spent on the walk with the dog." (Folk wisdom)
Dare I still see the movie "Hachiko" and here is the result impressions. Something spodviglo me to find these stories, well, on the "course of the play" has wanted to post information, and just about the famous dog. And even though some do not erect a monument, they still deserve to be remembered. Related topics seen. A few days gathering information. Maybe someone and enjoy ... So ...
1. It happened in the 70s. From Kiev Faith Arsen'evna Kotlyarevskaya, an activist of the Kiev Society for the Protection of animals, biology teacher of the Kiev Pedagogical Institute, came to Moscow on business. At the Vnukovo airport, among the bustle Flight Shepherd drew her attention, which lay in waiting position. As it turned out, the dog is 2 years waiting for her owner, who left her at the airport. All this time the shepherd took care of airport employees, but none of the people she was close and did not admit. When the plane arrived, Shepherd became very excited, every cell in her body was filled with eager anticipation. The owner did not return. He gave the dog. Behind her were worried about it written in the press, but to help a dog grief, no one could. On the part of local authorities, it was decided to shoot it. Faith Arsen'evna arrived on the scene at the right time, she knew immediately that he could influence the course of events. A week passed before the dog (hereinafter named Palma) believe the woman and allowed to wear a collar. Then there was a flight to Kiev, where the dog was waiting for Palm welcoming home Arsen'evna Faith.
2. For several years the main attraction Togliatti is considered not only a giant "AvtoVAZ", but also a monument to the dog maloprimetny Avtozavodsky on the outskirts of the district. Seven years of waiting for his faithful dog who died in a car crash outside the city hosts ...
It was first noticed by the roadside in the distant 1995. Smaller, tightly folded Shepherd screeched rushed under the wheels of oncoming cars. Machines were leaving, and the dog remained. She was a devoted and loving soul, did not know that those whom she so desperately waiting for her to come back ever.
In the summer of 1995, shortly before the dog's ghost in the South motorway, on the same place there was a car accident. Car cherry color, which the couple returned from their honeymoon, faced with the counter machine. Of all the passengers unharmed was only dog. During the strike the dog simply thrown out of the car. The young wife had died before the arrival of doctors. After several hours in the emergency room and the man died. A dog and remained waiting for him at the place where last seen alive.
The dog owner did not give up. More precisely the place where he had seen the last of him. He waited, waited for the owner to come. And he would have come if he was alive ...
7 years, in heat and cold, dog guarded his master's last resting place.
Only a few months of dirty, ragged dog noticed the locals. The dog was given the nickname of Constantine ("permanent", "right"). Everyone expected a little more - and the dog will forget about what happened. But every day, he again and again rushed into the oncoming cars. And just cherry picked "Nine": "The owner is back!". But the cars sped by.
The story about him repeatedly published papers all over Russia.
When he was found dead in the woods, they began to say that Kostya landed under the wheels of a large "KAMAZ", and the driver, fearing popular anger thus "hide the evidence." But there were no signs of violent death were found. Dogs often leave, sensing the approach of death, not to die in front of their owners. So Faithful went into the woods to the owner, came back and did not see him dead. The dog was sure that sooner or later the owner comes. It can not come. And so I waited until the last ...
This was unfortunate news for all citizens, the dog loved it and for some time was able to become a living legend of the city. For lack of funds and the initiative himself, in memory of the PSE residents placed by the roadside memorial board with the inscription: "Dog, teach us love and devotion."
On these days, he became a symbol of Togliatti and imitated his loving loyalty to the owners. This shield is constantly blown away by the wind and it is often broken by vandals. Then the public of the city of Togliatti out with an initiative to put Konstantin real bronze monument. For the first time an official like the idea of the monument made student of 8th grade school № 39 of Komsomolsk district - Naletova Xenia in 1990, even before the events of the summer of 1995. She took part in those days held in citywide competition "for the best design of the monument in the city." His monument contestant named "Monument loyalty": "On the pedestal depicts a dog around the dog wrapped in tape, which symbolizes the road. At the end of the tape - the star, symbolizing the soul master. The eyes of the dog was converted to a star. "
Two years after the death of the dog was a monument with the inscription "Monument dedication" at the intersection of the Southern Highway and street Lev Yashin.
The monument, in fact, not the dog is more, and the people themselves. To remember. They collected 250 thousand. Ulyanovsk sculptor Oleg Klyuev sculpted in bronze dog, he said: "All I was trying to bring to their work, so it is - infinite dedication." As conceived by the sculptor, sculpted in bronze dog "looks into the distance with hope in his eyes».
In 2003, the Day of the city of Togliatti monument installed. And now I stood on the sidelines is no longer alive, and the bronze dog. Sculpture height of half a meter installed on a granite pedestal so that the passing of the Southern Highway is an impression that the dog turns his head after a passing car.
3. Italian workers Syriana Carlo picked once a puppy in black and white suit. Grown dog became a favorite of the whole family, and accompanied by the owner on a daily basis in the morning and in the evening met at the bus stop. So we call him - Fido, which means "faithful." But one day after the bombing (30 December 1943) introduces the bus was not long. Then came another stranger. And not all the villagers came back to him. 14 every night Fido came to a halt and waited. About loyalty and devotion Fido learned the whole of Italy. About him not only wrote the Italian newspaper, but newspapers and many other countries. The fundraiser was attended by people of the most diverse places in Italy. The monument was opened in December 1957 in the town of Borgo San Lorenzo. On this celebration widow Carlo Soriane brought faithful dog, which was awarded in his honor embossed gold medal. Two years later, the dog was gone. But it remains a monument with a short inscription on the pedestal: "Fido. The sample of devotion. "
4. In the US, on the high bank of the Missouri River (the biggest tributary of the Mississippi) is a monument to the Scottish shepherd, large stones are laid on the hill, so that from afar make a significant inscription "Shep". Shep came here the first time, when the coffin with the body of the host (the shepherd, whom the dog pass the flock) transferred from train to ship. Soon, the railway noticed that the dog comes to every train. and with the departure of his escape. All kind dog expressed hopeless longing ... The news of devotional Shepe spread quickly, showered letters with inquiries about his fate. Almost 6 years old carried his watch Shep. In January 1942, the dog was gone. In the spring of the money raised railway, this monument was built loyalty.
5. Poland is "Monument to the dog Jock." It is a monument dog faithfulness. The dog named Jock waited a whole year for Grunwald ring (rondo Grunwaldskie - transportation in Krakow), its master.
According to the Association of Friends of Animals in Krakow, his master, probably died of a heart attack at a time when driving a car on the square.
Dog practically lived on the square waiting for the host to nine months. He became a favorite of the residents of neighboring houses.
Employees of the municipal services had tried to attach it to a shelter for stray dogs, but Jock did not give them up.
Adults and children brought him food.
A year later, Jock Yet he chose a new owner - an old geography teacher Maria Muller. When she died, Jock was transferred to a dog shelter, where he ran and threw himself under a train.
The monument sculptor Bronislaw Chromy (Bronislawa Chromego), made of sandstone, is holding out paw dog surrounded by caring human hands.
6. Monument to the bull terrier Patsy Ann set in Juneau (Juno) in Alaska.
On the pedestal the inscription: "I welcome it, touch it and leaving Juno, take with you on a journey of his life a symbol of friendship."
Inscription devoted bulterershe named Patsy Ann, deaf since birth.
Every time the ship came into port, she hurried there, always precisely guessing the correct dock.
When the passengers disembarked, she ran up to each of them and happy as a dog can be happy coming beloved master.
Patsy Ann did not miss a single ship, not a single person.
That love for the people to do the same path to the pier bulterershi deaf for many years.
She and today, after his death, sitting in the harbor, waiting in the eternal patience, open in the fog illuminated by the sun or covered with snow.
In 1934, the mayor declared Patsy Ann official greeting Juno, and residents called it a symbol of devotion and love for the people of all the world of dogs.
7. Monument Laika (1954 - November 3, 1957) - Soviet cosmonaut dog, the first animal, placed in orbit the Earth. It was launched into space November 3, 1957 at half past five in the morning Moscow time on a Soviet ship "Sputnik-2." At the time Laika was about two years old, and weight - about 6 kilograms.
Huskies Return to Earth were planned. Like many other animals in space, the dog died during the flight - in 5-7 hours after the start she had died of stress and overheating, even though it was assumed that it will live for about a week. Later, it was a monument in Moscow at the Petrovsky-Razumovskaya alley.
8. Laika. Photo.
9. Greyhound Saint Guinefort belonged to Knight, who lived in the castle in the vicinity of Lyon. One day, Knight went on a hunt, leaving Saint Guinefort to protect his young son. When the knight returned to hunting and went into the children's room, he saw that there reigns a complete mess - the cradle was overturned, the baby was nowhere in sight, and Saint Guinefort rocks on his master's bloody jaws. Deciding that his son killed a Saint Guinefort knight killed the dog in a rage. And suddenly he heard a child crying. Knight turned the cradle and saw his son lying under it, hunky, and next to it - a dead viper. It turned out that Saint Guinefort killed the snake, vpolzshuyu in the nursery, and rescued the child.
Realizing their mistake, the knight and his whole family was buried with honors dog, erecting a stone on the grave of Saint Guinefort and planting trees around the place of burial, arranging for Saint Guinefort crypt. Soon, the locals have recognized Saint Guinefort saints, noting that it protects babies. Catholic theologians anxious dog as a holy reverence, accused fans of this cult in bringing babies in Saint Guinefort sacrifice on his grave.
Veneration as a saint Saint Guinefort persisted for several centuries until 1930, despite repeated prohibitions of the Catholic Church.
10. Greyhound. Photos breed.
11. breeze and crayon - mongrel dog launched in space from 31 th Korolyevskiy site (USSR) in 1 hour 30 minutes the night February 22, 1966 at biosatellite "Cosmos-110". The duration of the flight was 23 days. The dogs were transferred to the ship for six hours before the start. Prior to the start Uholka called Snowball; it was renamed the embers as it was a dark color.
The satellite landed March 17 at seven o'clock in the evening the dog has been at the Institute of Biomedical Problems of the Ministry of Health, in which prepared for launch into space. When the dogs took off with nylon suits, it turned out that dogs do not have hair - only bare skin, diaper rash and sores. Dogs did not stand on their feet and were very weak, both had a strong heartbeat and constant thirst. After a while the dog is already running around the campus as usual yard dog. Later they gave healthy children and lived in a vivarium until the end of his days.
12. Belka and Strelka - purebred dogs, running into space on a Soviet ship "Sputnik-5" prototype spacecraft "Vostok" and were there from 19 to 20 August 1960.
The aim of the experiment to launch animals into space was to test the effectiveness of the life support systems in space and study of the effect of cosmic radiation on living organisms.
The dogs Belka and Strelka - the first living creatures safely returned to Earth after orbital flight
After a few months, Arrows were born six healthy puppies. One of them asked Khrushchev personally. He sent it as a gift Caroline Kennedy, daughter of US President John F. Kennedy.
Currently, there are stuffed animals in the Moscow Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics.
13. Barry (1800-1814) - the most famous St. Bernard dog breed.
She lived in a monastery it. St. Bernard (Saint Bernard), on the Italian-Swiss border, alpine rescuers worked with for 10 years, has saved 40 people.
In the Alps there Senbernarsky pass. Once it was a road linking Italy with the countries of Central Europe. This road was a difficult one because that was built at a height of two and a half kilometers away, and due to the weather conditions of the places: the storm began suddenly and caught on the road travelers often lose direction and killed. The monks gave shelter in their monastery accommodation to travelers, held the pass, helped those in need.
Barry saved the winter in the mountains of forty people and was mistakenly killed the last of those rescued [source not specified 269 days]. (In fact, it is just touching the legend [citation needed 269 days]). Legend has it that one day played out a particularly strong storm, and even monks trained dogs were unable to cope with it and returned to the monastery, exhausted. Only Barry did not abandon the search, and eventually found a man covered with snow. The dog began to dig it, but when the man saw a dog's face, he decided that the wolf in front of him, and killed his savior. It was forty-one people, Barry is saved.
In another version of the forty-first was a child. Barry found it in the mountains, and warmed him with its warmth, until the boy woke up and was unable to grasp the dog's neck. Then Barry began to drag child care, after some time he was able to climb on the dog's back and Barry delivered the saved child to a nearby locality. There he served for nearly twenty more years and died a natural death.
Mummy Barry exhibited in the Natural History Museum in Bern, Switzerland. In addition, his statue is located at the entrance to the cemetery dogs in Paris. The inscription on the pedestal reads: "Barry, who saved forty people killed and forty-first».
14. Barry. An engraving depicting the legend.
15. Balto (bolts) (Eng. Balto) - Siberian Husky, sled dog teams from carrying drugs during a diphtheria epidemic in 1925 in the cities of Alaska, USA.
Balto was born in 1919 in the small town of Nome, Alaska. The first few years of his life spent behind Balto Movements food for the city. He was considered a rather slow and not suitable for heavier work.
At the beginning of 1925 diphtheria, a terrible disease that affects children, broke into the settlement of Nome. It was necessary medicine - diphtheria serum (antitoxin), though all adjacent hospitals. Contact me by telegraph to all nearby cities, we found that serum little left in Anchorage, which lay thousands of miles away from the settlement.
The ice storm and the storm was not allowed to take off planes. It was decided to carry serum by train to the city of Nenana (Nenana), but no further, for lack of railways. However, Nenana was located at a distance of over a thousand kilometers of the ice desert. Residents of Nome offer a way out: to equip a dog sled and rely on speed and power of a dog sled and leading skills.
The team was armed, and rides off toward the icy wind and snow. Many surrendered during the transition. It is not surprising, because it was almost impossible to find a way to snowstorms. The first arrived in Nenana Gunnar Kosen (NOK. Gunnar Kaasen), whose harness huskies led Balto. However, on the way back Gunnar was so weakened by frostbite, which could not continue to lead the team.
And when Gunnar Kosen lost all hope to save the children of Nome, Balto, I remember the way, he led the team back to the city, without reducing speed to a safe arrival at Nome.