We all have to some extent there are gaps in my memory. Some forget where I put keys, others forget what they wanted to buy. For example, I am bad at remembering people's names and forget them, even if it seems to be remembered. The reasons for this memory loss can be different. And if it's not a hangover and not a syndrome of the exam, you need to determine that reason. And, of course, to find the correct and effective methods of dealing with this misunderstanding. If you are healthy and all is well with you, but you still face memory issues, try to train your memory. We have prepared for you 13 good ways to workout your memory.
1. Use mnemonicchar uses binary code to store data. And then presents this data in a user-friendly form. In the same way as a computer, the human brain writes the data in a certain pattern. And later returns this data in a specific form. This feature uses mnemonics. It helps to store information in the form of a specific code, allowing you to call up desired information in a convenient form. Sounds a bit complicated, Yes? But really it's simple. When you use mnemonics to remember information you use simple rhymes, or acronyms.
2. Learn novoplat like the ability to drive a car: if you are not using it, you risk losing it. To improve your memory and keep your brain in shape, learn something new as often as possible. This is not a recipe for longevity. But all those who lived a long life, used his brain all the time. Learn a new dance, a new language, a new game, whatever. Learn something new that appeals to you. This will help to improve your memory, learn new skills and friends. Besides being socially active is very important. And that is why you will learn in the following article.
3. Get enough sleep!Scientists from the University of California at Berkeley studied the process of memory loss in the elderly. It was found that memory impairment is associated with poor sleep. At the same time, another study has proven that Napping helps children to maintain power they need for the qualitative study. By combining these two results, you will get one important conclusion: we need to sleep sufficient amount of time to maintain and improve memory. On average an adult should sleep for eight hours a day. For you this duration may vary by two hours in the big or smaller party. Remember, as we have before an exam or a test put the book under his pillow? And it makes sense! Important — before going to bed to read this book. The best way to remember information is to read or watch it before going to bed. This will help put information in your brain.
4. Enjoy sportmansguide conducted by Dr. David Jacobs at the University of Minnesota showed that people who at a young age regularly conduct training have better memory in middle age (after 45 years). This study is not something new. After all, the world practice has long been proven that exercise like swimming, cardio fitness, running and other help to prevent memory loss in the future. To improve your memory, exercise. Start Jogging, for example. This increases the blood flow to the brain.
5. Watch your titaniumcarbide "brain food" for a long time on hearing. It's food that improves your memory and keeps your mind alert. A new study conducted at the University Hospital of Basel, Switzerland, showed that green tea is one of these Superfoods. Nuts, ocean fish, olive oil is very effective in improving memory. So you should include these foods in your diet. And need to eat regularly eggs, tomatoes, blueberries and drinking red wine (in reasonable limits). Chewing gum is another proven method of improving memory. Since chewing gum increases the heart rate.
6. Medicinemedical very popular today. Its advertised as a miracle cure. But you really can get real benefits. First, meditation can speed up your heart rate. Thus, there will be a greater flow of blood to the brain. Secondly, meditation helps you relax and focus on myself. And it has an amazing long-term benefits for the power cord. And this is also useful for overall health. Most techniques and exercises of meditation include deep breathing. And deep breathing is a great way to improve memory and relieve stress. Practicing these exercises a few minutes a day, you'll be able to improve your posture, mood and feel more energetic. And it's all free!
7. Get paradiplomacy in the fresh air is very helpful. Especially if you want to improve your memory. Researchers from the University of Michigan tested this theory. The group of subjects was asked to walk in the fresh air. And then to remember a list of items. Another group walked in the city, and asked them the same question. The results of the first group was 20% better. The researchers did not stop there. Now the first group looked at the scenery, and the second — on photos of cities. Again, the first group coped with the task better. The next time you forget, try to look at photos of the forest.
8. Play, play, ignitegallery game is cool, but they are unlikely to improve your cognitive function. Puzzle games can help improve your memory. Plus you can nicely spend your free time. The best choice would be chess, Sudoku, and similar games. Grey cells of your brain will thank you for the time spent playing.
9. Neurolinguistic programmirovanie NLP is relatively new. But it is very effective. After all, it can teach you to expand your boundaries. The basis of NLP are human limitations that can be defeated with the help of self-hypnosis. Sometimes spend time alone. Ask yourself what is the reason for the loss of your memory. Understanding the causes can help you to say goodbye to memory loss and improve mental abilities. It works almost the same as placebo. Meditation is a great prelude to NLP. They are wonderful to work with, together with diet and sports.
10. Igloukalivanie used in Chinese medicine for centuries. And it works perfectly in almost any field. It is therefore not surprising that acupuncture works well for improving memory. Every part of your body cross the nerves. You can stimulate these points using a very fine needle or fingers. To stimulate your memory, click on the whiskey a couple of seconds. This will remove stress and will help you remember, for example, where you put the car keys.
11. Vizualizacijas the University of Helsinki proved what many knew and without any research: people have a very powerful visual memory. Setting the images associated with the new information, you can help yourself in the future to recall the data. In other words, you can use a certain image to recall past events and information.
12. Stop being Azurenscens is a great thing for productivity. No! It's a lie. Despite the fact that all companies want their employees to possess this skill. But in fact, it significantly reduces the number of jobs that the employee can perform for a certain period of time. Focus on one thing. Start your day with the most important tasks. Then take a short break. Resuming work after lunch, leaving the simplest tasks for the last working hours. This routine will allow you to keep everything in mind and not forget anything.
13. Obmenyaemsya is a wonderful thing for your brain and mood in General. Never underestimate the power and usefulness of good conversation. Simple gossip can improve memory. They stimulate multiple parts of the brain.