1. Teach your son to Express what he feels.A baby can scream in despair, to hide the embarrassment biting excitement and crying from fear. Explain to him that it's emotions that dictate to the body how to behave. Show him other people who feel the same way, but Express their emotions differently. Discuss with your child your own emotions. When he grows up, he will know the difference between anger and confusion, disappointment and grief, learn to cope with their emotions and Express them wisely, while not hesitating and not feeling of guilt.
2. Be the biggest fan of your child.Most likely, you will confuse your son that will start to sing songs from his high school rock band on a family holiday, or will show his baby pictures girls, gather the most stupid (it is, of course, opinion) certificates, awards and achievements, writing in his blog that he had problems in school and so on. Most likely, he will tell you: "Stop it mom, stop." He will blush, but know that there's at least one person who ALWAYS roots for him.
3. Teach your son to clean up after themselves, to cook, to wash socks and iron shirts.He may never come up but someday his wife will thank you.
4. Read to him and with him.Children become readers on the lap of their parents. The child should see you read. Tell him about what you read. About their favorite books and characters. Explain to him why it is so important to read books. And read together and then discuss what you read, think out, invent, draw favorite stories – teach your child to be an active reader.
5. Encourage him dancing! Music, rhythm and dance is a universal language, understood by all. And fluency in your body, a necessary skill for harmonious development. Dance with your child, praise him awkward PA!
6. Make sure that before him there are examples of good people– smart, brave, strong, talented, and honest.
Tell him about the great writers, explorers, researchers, scientists, artists, astronauts, photographers, artists, etc. About how they lived, and what they need to achieve success. Not only about men but also about women. And that inner beauty is more important than external.
7. Be an example of such a person.You are already a superhero – it's true, don't doubt it for a second. But each day prove to his young son, that you are beautiful, smart and honest. You are his perfect woman, a sample of all the rest.
8. Teach your son good manners: say thank you and please to shake hands with women, to offer help, to give way, etc. It will make the world around a bit better.
9. Give him something to believe.Your boy will feel fear or anxiety, pain or grief or just need you when you're not around. Give him something that he can apply when he feels lonely, so he knew that he would never be alone. Never.
10. Teach him that sometimes you have to be very gentle to small children, animals, flowers and other people's feelings.
11. Give him the opportunity to ruin the amount of things that he still will screw it up.If you will be upset every time your boy come home in dirty and torn clothing – you will engage in a hopeless struggle. Don't waste energy on anger before the inevitable – the boys learn about the world, climbing trees and fences, jumping in puddles, spilling and falling. This order of things.
12. Carried away his interests– learn all the subtleties of soccer and will learn the names of the players of your favorite team, and best team, learn all the songs of your favorite band or the names of different engines, understand the difference between Gryffindor and Slytherin, or learn how to draw pandas... Be an active participant in his life, not a bystander.
13. Go out together into the street.Turn off the television, unplug the video games, put the phone on charge and take away the camera. Just go out and follow your child, look at him, examine his reaction, ask questions. It's like magic, try it.
14. Let him lose.No matter how wanted your child will not be able to be a winner always. You tell him: "You are a winner because you tried", but he did not think so and feels disappointed. And that's good, because sometimes life throws these twists, which we are struggling to save our kids. But this practice will be useful to him later when he loses again (and again and again and again and again...). Teach him that sometimes he wins and sometimes loses. But this does not mean that we should give up.
15. Give him the opportunity to help others.There is a big difference between being given the opportunity to help and get help. To give the opportunity is to light the flame in the heart which will one day Shine like a bonfire and light up the whole world. Be an example for yourself – and help each other.
16. Explain to him that to achieve excellence practice helps.This applies not only to sports or music, but to everything in life. Develop good habits that will help already a grown man to easily handle anything in life.
17. Answer him when he asks, "Why?"Answer him or look for the answer together. Show him where to find the answer (to ask your dad, grandparents, encyclopedias or the Internet). Ask him another question so he began to think. If ever, he will be too embarrassed to ask you about something – he'll know where to find the answer.
18. Let dad teach him the most important things.If you allow the Pope to be immersed in the process of raising a child from the very beginning, ever son formed the correct opinion: his dad knows EVERYTHING. You will always be loved by his mother, but dad for a boy – a special person who knows the answers to all the questions.
19. Give him something to release the energy of the drums, punching bag, open space, water, or dog. Give him something that he might freak out and "go crazy" — or he will use something of yours, as then very sorry.
20. Always carry wet wipes and a band-aid.
21. Build him a fortress.Throw on the floor cushions, pull up to each other in chairs, throw them a couple of blankets and your living room turns into a cave of wonders. This is an important knowledge that every ordinary thing has the inner potential to become magical.
22. Take it with you everywhere: to work, to meet friends, to travel. Every new place opens his heart, makes you think and leaves memories.
23. Kiss and hug him! Any mother of sons will tell you that little boys are very loving and gentle. They can be harsh, wild and destructive force throughout the day, but there are times when they are very kind, gentle and sensitive. So kiss and hug your child when he is 2 months or 16 years, and especially when he is naughty and naughty. Don't be afraid to grow out of it the sissy – boys are very much in need of love! And make sure he knows that mother can kiss her son, no matter how big it is and where they are.
24. Be his HOME.When baby learns to walk, he moves away from you just a few steps and then returned. Then a little farther, and again runs to you... When he learns to draw, he will be waiting for your proud smile. When you learn to read, it will 20 times to read the same book aloud, because the mother will be his enthusiasm to listen and 20 and 50 times. When he plays football he'll be looking for your face on the podium.When he gets sick, he'll call you. When he does something spoil, he will call you. Even when they become an adult and strong, he can cry on your shoulder, love. Even when he does grow up and he will be a new woman and a new home, you'll still be his mom. Something constant and unchanging as the sun. The most important thing that you should know your son is that he is always in your heart, and all the rest, as they say, will follow. source: top.thepo.st