7 things you should stop expecting from others

Seventy two million eight hundred twenty six thousand seven hundred thirty six

I came into this world in order to meet your expectations, and you came into this world in order to justify my ©Bruce Lee 1. To stop to expect that will agree with you.

You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a full life. Don't let other people's opinions make you forget about it. You came into this world in order to justify someone else's expectations, and do not think that other people should meet your. In fact, the more you approve of your own decisions in life, the less approval you need from everyone else.
You have to dare to be yourself and follow your intuition, no matter how scary or weird it may be actually. Don't compare yourself with others. Don't let other people's success or progress discourage you. Follow your own path and stay true to your own goals. Ultimately, success is to live life happily and in their own way.

2. Cease to expect that you will respect more than you respect yourselves.

True power lies in the soul and spirit, not in muscles. You have to believe in yourself, be yourself and have the desire to act accordingly. Decide for yourself that from this moment you will never have to ask someone about love, respect and attention to you. You have to show them.
Come today to the mirror, look at yourself and say, "I love you and in the future I will act accordingly". It is important to be kind to others, but more importantly be kind to yourself. When you practice self-respect and love for yourself, you give yourself the opportunity to be happy. When you are happy, you become a better friend, a better family member, better than YOU do.

3. To stop to expect (and need) that you will please others.

You can feel a person and unworthy of it, but at the same time, you are invaluable to the other. Never forget your worth. Spend time with those who you appreciate. No matter how good you are against the people, there will always be people who will criticize you. Smile, ignore such people and move on.
In this crazy world that's trying to make you the same as everything, the most difficult battle that you have, it's a battle for himself. And while you fight, not all of you will love. Sometimes you will be insulted just because you are "not like that". But really, everything is in order. Things that differentiate you from others, and there are those things that make YOU yourself, and the right people will love you for it.

4. Stop expecting that people would fit into your idea of them.

To love and respect other people means to allow them to be themselves. When you cease to expect that people will behave in a certain way, you can begin to appreciate THEMSELVES.
Be careful and respect people for who they are, not for who you want them to be. We half know the most people; but what we know someone really, in many ways and makes them amazing. Every person is wonderful and beautiful, but to see it you need patience. The more you know someone, the more you will be able to look beyond their appearance and see the beauty of who they really are.

5. Stop expect people to know what you think.

People do not know how to read minds. They'll never know what you feel unless you say it. Your boss? Yeah, he doesn't know what you're hoping for a raise because you told him about it said. This cute guy you are talking because of their own modesty? Yes, you guessed it, he pays no attention to you just because you do not pay attention to him.
In life you must regularly and effectively communicate with people. And often you have to stretch the ligaments and to utter the first words. You need to tell people what you think. Just like that.

6. Stop expecting that they will change dramatically.

If your loved one has some sort of habit that you hope will eventually disappear, it is likely that this will not happen. If you really need to change something, be honest and lay all the cards on the table that this person can understand what you feel and what he needs to do.
Although, by and large, you can't change people and you shouldn't try to do it. You either accept who they are, or choose a life without them. This approach may seem hard, but it's not. When you are trying to change people, they often remain the same, but when you don't try to change them – when you support them and give them to be who they are – they gradually begin to change in the best side. Because actually changing the way you see them.

7. Stop expecting that they always will be fine.

Be with people kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is waging a kind of battle, as well as you. Behind every smile or sign of strength hidden internal struggle, such as complex and extraordinary as your own.
Remember that make bright moments in life — not to ignore the dark. We appreciate the ability to overcome adversity and danger, not the ability to avoid them. To support people, share with them and help them is one of the greatest rewards in life. If we recognize this all happens naturally, because we all have similar dreams, needs and problems. As soon as we accept this approach, the world will become a place where we can look people in the eye and say, "I lost my way and I have a problem," and he'd nod and reply: "me too," and there is nothing wrong. Because it is absolutely normal when you're not always fine.

Finally

People rarely behave exactly the way you want. Hope for the best but expect less. And remember, your happiness depends on your thoughts and perspective on things. Even if the situation or the relationship goes badly, they are still worth it, if you've experienced something new or learned something. published

Author: Marc Chernoff

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: bigideas.ru/posts/11/658

Tags

See also

New and interesting