Why do men only want sex

Fourteen million two hundred six thousand eight hundred ninety

Why do men only want sex? Is there still “normal”? How to make a man want to take care of the woman?

All those burning questions You, dear reader, will receive a full response.

I dare to warn You.

Most likely, my men look up to You unpleasant. But just to shatter the rose-colored glasses that women wear. And to show the reality. Which is more colorful than most may think.

Against the truth will not go.

I am a man who only want sex?

I'm a man and I want sex. Don't remember how much I had women, but certainly more than one. Was and relationship. There is nothing to compare.

And I'm tired. Believe? Tired of hearing around the cries about the concerns of men. What men don't need a serious relationship. They only have a little bit of action and as with a lot of different females.

You know, when I come for lunch in the restaurant, order fish. Meat try, almost not there. There are days when no fish. And then I choose pancakes.

People from outside may think that I came to the school to eat cheesecakes. But I eat cheese, but only because today this place I can only offer them.

Similarly, in relations with girls. If I “can offer” just sex. I am a normal, healthy, modern man... Take the sex.

While it may seem like I only want sex. Nope.

In communication, the man knows the woman. And in his head of conditional scales. On one side of the relationship, the second sex. And then, as a woman manifests itself, is the glasses on one side. And sometimes, even any one of the parties.

Dear girls and women!

Here You deal with a promising or already successful man. Do You give yourself a report that a man looks are not the most important thing? Important, but not important. However, as I see most of our beautiful half rely on that alone.

Understand that beautiful women really not enough for the Russian-speaking space. This is certainly important and low bow to You, if you follow them.

But that's not what You stand out among the masses. Especially if You are focused on a serious relationship.

The main question to ask yourself: does my show themselves that the man wanted to take care of me? "Should not", and so Wanted!

Manual 1

“How to make the male wanted from You just sex” or anything

1. Be beautiful

3. Argue, show that You are smarter

4. Complain about the past

5. Dress provocatively

6. In any case do not behave to become more confident around You

7. Let after talking with You he remains a slight residue of their weakness

8. Show their distrust of men

Manual 2

“How to make a man want You borscht relations and to make You happy”

1. Be beautiful

2. Dress feminine, or at least just a taste (dresses)

3. Cheer for him as a man

4. Avoid disputes or magic phrase — “You're right”

5. Take yourself to next to You the man became more confident, stronger

I suggest You at least sometimes to imagine yourself in the place of men.

If a man is open for a relationship — it does not mean that it will abandon just sex. And if it takes sex, it does not mean that he want only sex in life. The woman “suggests” sex? OK, I'll take sex, and after sex, time will tell.

But now I would say very important information.

WHY MEN NEED MORE THAN SEX

My circle of friends are entrepreneurs. Those men who can't stand still. Those for which very important results in life and business. Some of them are already successful, and someone is earning only a couple thousand dollars a month. Undoubtedly, some of them are already in relationships.

Do you think those who are now alone, they want to have sex? Yes, I do.

And you know what they want much more? Relations.

But relationships are not those that are “for show”. And they will grow to achieve heights, to cope with difficulties and reach a new level. All “trophies” to bring his Woman. Because She believes in him more than anyone and provides the rear.

I think that the most important love? If it is, then everything will be all by itself?

Summing up

1. Men want sex? Yes

2. Men only want sex? No

3. From whom men only want sex? From a woman who can “suggest” just about sex

4. What men want more than sex? Relations with a Real Woman

If you've read up to this point, please accept my sincere thanks.

I am sure that in Your life there will come a balance of sex, love and happiness!

Author: Yaroslav Samoylov

published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: yaroslav-samoylov.com/seks/pochemu-muzhchinam-nuzhen-tolko-seks.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting