Want a decent man? Remember these 7 phrases!

What kind of man You want to see? Most women would say, interesting interlocutor, loving, caring, passionate... the list goes on. However, in order to get something, you need something to give. But here's the question: what do men want? What he really needs from You in return?

"Women love with their ears", – says the famous proverb. But if You apply this rule to Your chosen one, You will not only not wrong, but you will benefit greatly. Men do not in the least depend on what they hear from the woman.

Your words can make a man a God or... to cause him pain. And this will depend on Your relationship with him. So what do representatives of the strong half of mankind want to hear from their women?

Here are some of the most common phrases that will sound to Your man's music. And of course will increase the quality of your relationships!

1. How do you feel?Variants of this phrase:

How can I help you?

How can I comfort you?

What would you like right now?

What would you pleased?

Can I do something that would both of us better?

He really wants you to care about it. Care gives Your man a sense of depth and strength of your relationship. Because You have to make it clear that You were interested in his physical, moral and emotional well-being. Here is what men who hear these phrases:

"I feel like a person you care about, who listen, hear and understand."

"I understand that she actually cares about how I feel in a difficult situation, and she really wants to help me."

2. I am with you safely.Variants of this phrase:

You so easily solved this problem!

I love how you... (fixed the TV, set up computer, nailed the hanger, pulled a linen thread...)

You took a weight off my shoulders.

I wouldn't have one!

You did a great job.

When a man loves You, he wants next to him You felt comfort, warmth and security. Letting him know that his efforts were not in vain, You inspire him to continue to make efforts in this direction. That's how men respond to these words:

"I realized that I had created a good base on which to build more, to develop our relations"

"I would do anything for her even more!"

3. I support you.Variants of the phrase:

I'm proud of you.

I believe in you.

Sure you can do it!

I'm with you.

I don't care what others think, I know better than you, and I know you will.

In my eyes anyway, a beautiful (strong, talented, motivated...) man.

"My wife is my castle" – so paraphrased a famous actor Yevgeny Zharikov famous popular expression. The best way, meaning support, it would be difficult to find.

Your man should know that he can count on You. Always. And in the moments when he takes risks, and when he is pouring champagne to celebrate the victory.

But the man is the embodiment of strength. Does he need support?

You matter to their men like no other. And when You support him, believe in him and proud of him, he becomes even stronger:

"Her support gives me confidence that I can solve many problems".

"I feel strong".

"I feel ready to withstand the toughest conditions, which I delivered".

4. Let's go somewhere.Options:

Let's have a picnic!

Let's play tennis (ride bike, swim...)

Let's go on a tour.

Let's go to the festival.

Let's stay in and make dinner.

Your man wants You spent time with him, and not only in case of important and useful things. Shake, toggle, play, positive emotions he needed the air! Relationships become bland and turned into a routine, if we follow the model of "home – work, work – home weekends – TV".

So make the little holidays. And don't focus on one thing. If he usually leads You to the cafes and restaurants, make the appointment with yourself. And if You also cook a dish that leaves You masterful or which his taste, You'll win twice!

What say men?

"The pleasure of time spent together, so refreshing our relationship!"

"Usually after such events we have a very special sex."

5. I want you.Options:

You really got me going!

When you do so, I lose control...

Touch here...

Please...

Crazy about your smell...

Where were we last time?

Your man wants to know he's still desirable to you, excites you, and you can't wait for the moment when you get in bed with him. And not necessarily every time, hope he initiates sex. Take the first step! Let him know how much you want it. You won't risk being Intrusive or indiscreet.

Men love this:

It helps me feel sexy strong."

This fuels me!"

"I know I'm interesting, desirable, it adds warmth in a relationship makes us closer."

6. Thank you!Options:

I'm so grateful!

I have no words...

I can't tell you how great you did!

So important your help!

Your concern makes me really happy.

I am very pleased that you thought about it.

A lot of men want simple things: to be valued for what they do. He knows You need him. He seeks to help You. Loving man wants to make You happy, it is in the blood.

Therefore, I sincerely Express my gratitude to him. Do not be stingy! It is the fuel that encourages him to continue in the same spirit:

"I know that my hard work and results she highly appreciated. So I am ready to make efforts".

"Her gratitude is for me a sign that I make her happy, and so I'm a real man!"

"When I do something for her, she feels special and more ready to give in return."

7. I love you.Options:

I love it when you smile.

I love your hands.

I love your arms.

I love to watch you when you're working on.

I love your voice.

I love listening to you breathing in your sleep.

I love your confused look.

I love your shirts, ties and socks.

When You say "I love..." You turn to him in heart. And his heart responds in answer. He feels with all his being, that Your love is unwavering and unconditional. He ceases to be afraid of your vulnerability and acquires the ability to Express their love in response. Isn't that what you want?

"The woman who can tell about his love openly and strongly, is a gift of fate."

"For me words are very important. But if these words are accompanied by a loving glance, and even better a gentle touch or hug, it's just fun!"

So, if You want to show Your man how much he means to You, use all of the phrases, which were discussed. Let Your wise intuition will tell You how, and in what combinations to do this. And You will be his one and only. published

Author: Yaroslav Samoilov P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: yaroslav-samoylov.com/psihologija-otnoshenij/hotite-dostojnogo-muzhchinu-ryadom-zapomnite-eti-7-fraz.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting