Cottage cheese Breakfast on-to another: pates and spreads for toast

Except for cottage cheese Breakfast, sweet and salty is alternative. It's a salty cheese that you can spread on toast. I have to admit, the toast must be black (very dark bread) and well toasted. Then the taste of cheese and herbs reveals as best as possible.

Cottage cheese with herbs and pickles, Mix 250 g of cottage cheese with 2 finely chopped salted or pickled cucumbers, squeezed 2 cloves of garlic. cut a small bunch of dill. Salt, pepper, mix well. If the curd is too dry – add a little olive oil.

Cottage cheese with olives

The most simple sauce. 250 g of cottage cheese, 1/2 cans of green olives, I often take olives stuffed with pepper. Grind the olives, mix with cottage cheese. All. Olive oil is to add it and the olives quite like salt.

Cottage cheese with herbs, garlic and walnuts250 g of cottage cheese, 3-4 pressed cloves of garlic, assorted chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, cilantro), handful of walnuts, chopped. We mix it all together.

Cottage cheese with peppers250 g of cottage cheese, 1/2 of the chili pepper, remove seeds, finely chop, 1/2 tsp paprika, sprinkle, season, add a little fresh pepper. Sprinkle with salt, drizzle with olive oil. Stir.

Cottage cheese with salmon and dillSlightly salted salmon grind, chop dill, mix with cottage cheese (250 g), some olive oil, 1/3 tsp of sugar, all mix. Served with dark toast or fresh chiabatta.

Cheese, onionCheese, some green onion, a few leaves of salad (lettuce, Romaine), salt, pepper, olive oil. Greens grind, mix with cottage cheese, season with salt and pepper. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: spoon.com.ua/2011/02/tvorozhnye-namazki-i-pashtety/

Tags

See also

New and interesting