Breakfast - very important meal, in every country it's different, some prefer a square meal, someone interrupted a cup of coffee and a cigarette :)
Let's find out what they eat for breakfast around the world.
1. English breakfast. Beans, sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, pancakes, toast and a cup of tea.
2. The Iranian breakfast. Nan with butter and jam. If a light breakfast is not enough, the Iranians eat Halim. Halim - a mixture of wheat, cinnamon, butter and sugar, cooked with minced meat in large pots. It can have both cold and hot. You can also see the Iranian version of the omelet.
3. Filipino breakfast. Local fruits like mango and rice and small sausages. Roasted with salt and cloves of garlic, they are called sinangag. Then they are mixed with eggs, meat and beans.
4. Scottish breakfast. Lamb tripe with fried eggs and sausages square, known as Lorne.
5. German breakfast. Sausages, local cheeses and freshly baked bread. All this washed down with strong coffee.
6. Breakfast in French. Croissants - plain or with almond, butter, chocolate or cream.
7. Sweden. Swedish pancakes, known as Pannkakor that look like ordinary pancakes, but with a sweet fruit filling.
8. Polish breakfast. Scrambled eggs with slices of sausage and two potato pancakes.
9. Turkish breakfast. Several varieties of cheese, butter, olives, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, jam, honey and spiced meat.
10. Australian breakfast. Vedzhemayt paste, spread on toast.
11. Japan. Tofu with fish and rice, dipped in soy sauce.
12. Thai breakfast. Spicy fish with mint and sweet-spicy pork.
13. Egyptian breakfast. The dish is called Madamas beans, chickpeas, garlic and lemon. The photo is a dish seasoned with olive oil, cayenne pepper, tahini sauce and served with eggs and greens.
14. Colombia. In Cundinamarca changua this dish is very popular. It is made from milk, leek and cheese.
15. India. Indian tofu, lentils, vegetables, sausages, toast with banana peppers and roasted potatoes with rosemary.
16. Mexican breakfast. Beef chilekiles and other products. Nachos, cheese and beans - part of the breakfast, which is always richly flavored spices.
17. Ghana. The dish is called Vaak. Usually it is rice cooked with beans.
18. American breakfast. Homemade pancakes with bacon, syrup and blueberries.
19. Irish breakfast - once tried English and Scottish breakfast, it's time to eat Irish. Among other things, you will find a white puting and soda bread.
20. Breakfast Alaska - venison and fried eggs on a heavy pancake.