As you know, people are divided into 2 types: those for whom the morning is coffee
, and all the rest... And really, coffee is a popular drink in the world, and each country has its own coffee secrets!
The coffee recipes and"Website"
offers to go on an exciting journey and learn how to prepare coffee in different countries of the world
It is known that the first coffee house was opened in 1555 in Istanbul. And at the court of the Sultan there was even a post coreware to be used to apply flavored drink to the head of state honored with the best in the country cook coffee.
Coffee coreximine the Turks invented a special method of brewing coffee
which is known to us as the "Oriental coffee" or "Turkish coffee". Ideally, Turkish coffee prepared on hot sand, but at home you can do a conventional oven. The secret is to heat a few times to drink and time to remove from heat.
- 50 ml of clean (boiled) water
- 1 tsp coffee extra fine grind
- sugar to taste
- Water pour in Turku, add sugar. Put Turku on fire, a little warm up my water and then mound it fine-ground coffee.
- Gently pick the formed foam and put it in a Cup. Speaking of the Cup: it should be pre-warmed.
- Return Turku on fire and again progra coffee, but to boil not to bring. Once you see the bubbles, get out of Turku. Then again bring on the fire, repeat this step several times. Then pour the drink into the Cup. When sediment settles, the coffee is ready to drink!
Italian corretto Turkey slowness, the Italians do everything on the run. By the way, in the Roman coffeehouses, coffee drinking at the bar (if you don't sit at a table), is cheaper. However, the rush of the Italians did not affect the quality of coffee.
20 years later, after the doctor Proper d Alpino in 1592 returned from Egypt and described the coffee tree, calling it a grain treatment, the first coffee house opened in Venice. Since then, cofetarie in Italy is flourishing and is famous for as cappuccino and espresso are not the only coffee recipes
in the country.
- 60 ml espresso
- 30 ml liqueur or brandy
- sugar to taste
- Prepare espresso using coffee medium grind.
- In a Cup designed for espresso, pour a drink, add a bit of sugar. Then add the hot coffee.
- Corretto usually drink in the morning. Make 1-2 SIPS, then with chilled water.
Coffee-dachschrage this Northern country can not imagine their life without coffee, so almost always carry a thermos of coffee. Not a vodka to warm up... And the most popular recipe of coffee in Denmark is coffee with cloves and cinnamon
- 500 ml of freshly brewed coffee
- 100 ml dark rum
- 20 g brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 clove Bud
- To prepare the drink use coffee medium grind and weak roasted.
- Further the cooking process is similar to the preparation of mulled wine. Brewed coffee pour into a small saucepan, add the sugar, rum, spices, stir.
- Put katulka on medium heat, bring to boil and immediately take off. Leave the drink for 60-80 minutes so that the coffee has absorbed all the flavor of the spices.
- After that, you can again lightly stir coffee and serve it with marshmallows or cookies, splashing in big tall glasses.
Coffee francuzskiy self-respecting Frenchman starts the morning with a hot croissant and a Cup of coffee with milk
, closer to the dinner raises the tone with espresso, and in the evening indulge yourself a coffee drink with alcohol. The French — born gourmet, try it, and prepare coffee the traditional way.
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml cream
- 250 ml of water
- 4 tsp coffee, finely ground
- sugar to taste
- Make a pot of coffee, poured it into Turku and the Bay water. When bubbles appear, immediately take off the heat.
- In a saucepan pour the milk, add sugar. Put on the fire, programy, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. After that, pour the cream and whip the mass with a whisk to make airy foam.
- Pour in a Cup of 2 parts of coffee and cautiously, along the wall, 1 part hot milk with milk foam.
Coffee-mexicanstyle Mexico's ancient, rich, and is not without cocoa
. Even the coffee here is not complete without adding this ingredient. To prepare coffee in Mexico, you must first mix all dry ingredients and leave for 14 days, and then this mixture should cook a thick and aromatic beverage.
Traditionally coffee, cocoa and spices served in a clay pot.
- 100 g ground coffee
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 20 g cocoa
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Coffee, cocoa and spices SIPI in a sealed container, insist 2 weeks.
- 2 tsp. of the mixture and pour clean water and boil, just bring to a boil.
Coffee with egg-wietnamski here in Vietnam is extremely popular and coffee with egg
. Delicious and unusual drink. Give me time to think what he reminds me of? Eggnog from my childhood, only with coffee flavor!
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tsp ground coffee
- 2 tsp condensed milk
- Coffee boil in the usual way.
- Whip the yolk with condensed milk before the formation of fluffy foam. Pour some coffee and have a good time whip.
- The resulting mixture add the remaining coffee and serve!
Coffee traditions of different countries are as colorful as their culture: it is always possible to find something new.
And what kind of coffee do you prefer? Share your preferences in the comments!
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.