Dietitian Rima Moysenko talks about how with minimal damage to the body to get out of the post.
During the exit from the post there is a sharp weight gain due to water, fat or cellulite (for women). Simply put, the body loses relief and fitness, and it's not very good news for those who value a strong body.
- The output of the post should start with a gradual entry into the diet of dairy products, then eggs, fish, poultry, and least of meat.
- When eating meat in the first days after a long abstinence is better to start with beef and the meat of young animals.
- Alongside the progressive transition to protein diet, remember to drink up to 2 litres of water a day.
- Stress physical exercises (give yourself at least light cardio), so as not to gain extra pounds when switching to the usual food.
- Try to sleep on athletes (from 23 PM to 7 am). The main thing — not less than 8 hours a day.
Rimma moysenko offers a special diet, which allows no harm to come out of the post.
- Breakfast: porridge oat on the water, add the prunes, raisins 250 g Apple juice-200 g celery
- Second Breakfast: salad of boiled beets with walnuts and herbs 250 g, 1 loaf of rye bran
- Lunch: baked potatoes (in their skins) in 100 g vegetables 100 g and greens, seasoned with 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Afternoon snack: 1 hard pear
- Dinner: steamed fish, 100 g of cauliflower and broccoli 200 g
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, 200 g, juice-fresh grapefruit with a slice of beet and lemon 200 g
- Second Breakfast: 1 baked Apple with 1 tsp of honey, sprinkle 1 tsp of nut crumbs
- Lunch: boiled brown rice 100 g vegetables (zucchini, green peas, carrots, greens) 200g, seasoned with 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Snack: 2% yoghurt 200 g
- Dinner: fish poached 100 g with sauce Tartar of low-fat yogurt and cucumber, 50 g with grilled vegetables (bell pepper, zucchini) 150 g
- Breakfast: 1 toast of black bread with tomato, cottage cheese 0-2% fat 150 g greens 30 g
- Second Breakfast: 3 walnut, 3 soaked berries of dried apricots, chamomile tea (herbal)
- Lunch: Turkey breast boiled or steamed 200 g, green salad (leafy greens, dressed with lemon juice and vegetable oil) 200 g
- Snack: 1 Apple
- Dinner: vegetable salad with greens 200 g and 5 PCs shrimp, seasoned with 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1.5 kg of apples, raw or baked to eat evenly to 19 hours. Liquid — 1,5 l per day. Hydromel — 2 times a day.
Hydromel prepared as follows: take 200-250 ml of water (temperature not above 40 ° C!), there squeeze the juice of a whole lemon and add coffee or a tea spoon of natural honey. Not to spoil the tooth enamel, it is best to drink it through a straw. This beauty drink not only helps weight loss but also strengthen the immune system, helps to normalize the acidity of the stomach and reduce the appetite.
- Breakfast: 1 boiled egg fresh cucumber
- Second Breakfast: salad of prunes (3-4 berries) with beets and walnuts 200 g
- Lunch: soup of 3 types of cabbage (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts or cabbage), 1 bread with bran
- Afternoon snack: cottage cheese 0-2% fat 150 g
- Dinner: boiled buckwheat, 150 g with vegetables and herbs (baked eggplant, bell pepper) 150 g
- Breakfast: oat porridge on water, add 2 berries prunes, 5-6 berries, raisins, juice, Apple-celery
- Second Breakfast: salad of grated carrots with Apple and walnuts 200 g
- Lunch: poultry or veal 100 g boiled vegetables (salad greens) 200 g
- Afternoon snack: cottage cheese 0-2% fat 150 g
- Dinner: fish 100 g, vegetable salad and greens 200 g seasoned with 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, 200 g, juice Apple-carrot
- Second Breakfast: 150 g of cottage cheese 0-2% fat, herbal tea
- Lunch: salad of cucumber, salad leaf, eggs and tuna, dressed with 1 tsp olive oil and lemon juice 200 g, mashed cranberries, cranberries 100 g
- Afternoon snack: 1 nectarine or pear
- Dinner: salad from boiled grated beets with prunes 150 g seasoned with 3 tbsp low-fat yogurt
- Breakfast: 1 toast of black bread with tomato, cottage cheese 0-2% fat with herbs 150 g
- Second Breakfast: 1 hard pear
- Lunch: poultry fillets 100 g c steamed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, zucchini) 200g
- Snack: 1 green Apple
- Dinner: eggplant baked in the oven with a sauce of low-fat yogurt with herbs 200 g
- Breakfast: oatmeal on the water with 1 tsp of honey and walnuts 200 g, juice grapefruit-celery-lemon or herbal tea
- Second Breakfast: salad from fresh cucumbers with herbs and yogurt
- Lunch: mushroom soup from mushrooms, potatoes and green 250 gr.
- Afternoon snack: yogurt 1% 250 g
- Dinner: fish boiled or grilled, 100g beetroot salad with fresh cucumber 200 g
- Breakfast: cottage cheese 0-2% fat with greens 200 g
- Second Breakfast: 1 grapefruit
- Lunch: boiled beef 200 g, green salad ( leafy greens, seasoned with 1.h. liter of vegetable oil)
- Afternoon snack: 1 pear hard
- Dinner: stuffed with rice and vegetables 200 g
- All food steamed no salt or boiled.
- Vegetable oil is added to the finished product.
- Eaten times the amount of 250-300 g.
- Only natural juices, freshly squeezed.
- During the day you should drink 2.5 liters of fluid a day and 2 times a day hydromel.