About love...

We all react differently to people of the opposite sex that we like. Someone starts a sparkling witty, someone closes and goes in the silence, someone is nervous or giggling. I become a fool.

So, you know, absolute Shoe infusoria. I can see this moment when my brain receives a signal “And this man I think I very cute” and the right hemisphere looks like a farewell tear, left discreetly nods and ruthlessly presses the button “off/off”. And all, no brain. Instead, change out the autopilot, which, I tell you that I fail.

The man is not aware and does not expect a dirty trick, poor guy. And he, for example, offers coffee.

Thanks, I already saw today.

Get. It's such an easy warm-up before the fight. And since the autopilot after this phrase flew to refuel, I just keep quiet and a man has to extricate himself. What he says, I nod, he asked, I believe most reasonable to continue to nod in response.

Understand that time would have something to say, and then returned the autopilot and issues:

— Ping pong!

What?

Indeed, what is ping pong? Where it all came from in my vocabulary? I basically ever in your life said “ping pong”? Why now stupid autopilot it gave me? What I know or can tell you about ping pong? Absolutely nothing.

So I silently shrug their shoulders and expect that the man will continue to save the situation. And it continues. Because some external signs of developmental disabilities I have, and initially it produced quite a pleasant experience. Men are inquisitive brain and he instinctively developed the desire to get to the bottom.

So again he says something, smiles, asks questions. At some point he says:

— Maybe you want me to ask?

— You're not gay?

All. The control head. My autopilot with his head high altitude blows off smoke from the barrel, and then, like a cowboy twirling a gun on his finger and sends it in the holster. Smile and wave.

Then, when the man has already retreated, exhausted autopilot flies rest and the brain is activated. He looked at me so reproachfully, and said: “let's analyze”.

I shyly look at the floor, and the brain scolds me and tells how you had to answer and what not needed to say and do. I agree with him on all counts and I implore you not to turn off next time, well, at least not immediately.

And I, the pride of the clan, a graduate of Moscow state University, mother of two and business woman. What kind of injustice? And with men that interest me only as friends, communication is just gorgeous!

The more you give the woman, the more you get from life

Love has no past tense

I actively support and conduct a dialogue, sparkling joking easily quote the classics, about painting, and composers, open to conversation on any topic, and charming from any angle you look. And not to say that the brain can act up.

In General, the man, if you think I am a universal fool or seriously behind in development, you know I like you!

Author: Olga Lavro

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: anna-paulsen.livejournal.com/1060383.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting