The more you give the woman, the more you get out of life

If a man loves his state next to a woman, the woman loves, first of all, feel the only appropriate and necessary in the lives of men. A woman wants to feel what it is like air for you as water in the desert ... It is important to feel your love

Simple words. "I missed you, I was thinking about you all day, you are the important person to me in my life, I do not know that I do without you, you inspire me, with you I grow wings, I feel the life around you, you make me fill with such energy and force "- able to lift the mood of women and fill it with strength and energy.

1. Right to love a woman - is first and foremost to take care of its internal state, state of health and mood

. If a woman is upset with you, evil, believe me its negative vibrations will create your reality. Sometimes men and wonder why this is the case no longer go. Look around, how many women do you hurt?

A successful man - is first and foremost a man understands his success depends on his wife, a woman who next to him, and so his wife should be protected from its negative thoughts and emotions. Your woman - is the bank with your investments - the more the place and give her, the more will get out of life. Right to love - it is just to love a woman, to try to get close to her heart, to know her inner world

. A woman wants to feel close to an eternity in love with her man. Sometimes a man sincerely does not understand that a woman is not enough, well, that she still have - a house is, like the money is there, you can have a rest somewhere, but it all again dissatisfied

. from men to women is not enough only love. She should feel the love. A man can love a woman, but it is important that the woman is to feel and each has its own fad in this regard. Usually women talking about this, man must be able to just listen attentively. In happy families spouses interested in everything about each other, it is interesting how he was doing, and he was wondering how she feels.

Be interested in the feelings of his wife. Pamper your trivia woman, treat her as a little girl, do not need expensive gifts sometimes, often daily attention to the little things more great gifts.

Arrange small surprises, invite to the cinema, to the theater, secretly buying tickets, invite to a cafe for dinner, lunch, take a walk in the park. Do not be lazy to organize leisure.

< 2. Right to love a woman - is to be generous

. Generous in everything: in the words, emotions, gifts. Stingy, greedy man will never succeed in any case, they had a space opens for their ability

The law of love -. The more you give, the more get more. Money - is not just a piece of paper on which something can be bought - it is the energy

. The more a man pays, sincerely, without pinching, not zhadnichaya, not counting the pennies in your mind, the more he will love a woman, and a woman's love comes to men and its success.

A woman who has lived in a deficit of your love in the material shortage - this unfortunate woman, but then it will send the same vibration in space. Women are much stronger effect on space.

Sometimes a man finds his sole duty to earn money and everything ... without taking into account that the woman needs more of his warmth, tenderness, caring, TIME. Be generous in everything!

< 3. Right to love a woman - is first and foremost to take care of its internal state

. How to care for the woman and her home state? You should be aware that women, unlike men, live feelings, emotions, and not always logic and reason, I do not want to say that all women alien intelligence. I know so many women who have their logic and reason can give odds to any man

Still -. Women's emotional nature

. And men's task is to help the woman cope with her emotions. It is very important how you behave when a woman loses control of her senses. First - you need to know the strengths and vulnerabilities of his wife, not to hurt her more painfully, but in order to protect its

. It is better if you avoid those moments when your woman overflows. Be aware, it does not want to hurt you, and not you, it tends to hurt. She loses control when it is very painful, then you can be even realizing or knowing but not feeling her soul cut to the quick. Woman angry, enraged just because it hurts, and it starts like a lioness to protect yourself from his own pain.

Strong feelings and emotions tend to scare you, exactly like the woman's silence. When a woman is silent, it means only one thing, she is trying to keep you out of their domestic hot water.

Women's emotions and expressions of feelings, usually scare you, you do not know what to do with all this. So - if they scare you, believe me, they are afraid of women, no less. She, too frightened of his own self-destructive and negative emotions, and she needed a man, as a vessel of water, so that she could feel the support and immunity to their emotions.

A strong man who is not afraid of women's feelings and emotions. On the one hand it can withstand feminine emotions without answering such behavior or rudeness, the other not to allow her to sit on his head, humiliate, offend, do not allow her to blossom. A man should not be afraid of women's feelings and emotions, they just need to calm and love to survive.

< 4. The man also has to do his own spiritual development and to solve the deep problems not with a particular woman, and a woman as such.

If a man has not solved their problems with her mother and continues to be under its influence, continues to experience a sense of guilt or fear of it, anger, resentment, a relationship with a woman will develop is not the best way. The woman will not be able to respect the henpecked, though some women will try every way to turn her man in this. It is important to show and virility, does not allow women to destroy the destructive impulses of his masculine nature.

Keeping his manhood helps a man thereby woman to reveal her femininity. The man should respect themselves, their territory, tactfully be able to defend its borders, not allowing a woman to sit on your head, do not think that it is allowing you happy or make a woman happy.

How can you not love a woman, always remember that you are a man and do not allow a woman to boss around, and for this you need to get rid of his laziness, immaturity, fear and guilt, to cultivate masculine qualities.

5. Do not allow yourself to humiliate the woman and to move beyond the limits.

Emotional promiscuity does not lead to good - allowing women more and more, you are sending your relationship and love in the trash. You must remember that you are able to stop the man and the woman, when she is forgotten. We love you through myself next to you, through their sense of self.

If a woman is relaxed and harmonious with you, she will love myself and you. If she screams, swears, you shall bring it to the point where it ceases to love yourself and you at the same time. How do you stop a woman - it's up to you, calm and confident tone, hugging, kissing, I do not know, maybe even slightly raise his voice, but never humiliated, do not shout to the swelling of veins on the face, do not insult, do not go away from her slamming the door ignoring her feelings and experiences.

For many women, the worst thing, when in a fit of her emotions reject it and ignore it, it is important to see you and feel that you are listening to it, sympathize with and understand. Let her speak out.

< 6. Do not run away from the emotions of women.

If you feel that a woman begins to fill an almost all your space or its influence and control increase, try to understand the reason for it such conduct is likely you do not give her the attention that she wants, and if her fears are starting to knock on her door heart, so help her cope and overcome her fears.

Discuss this problem together.

Know if a woman starts to be demanding and controlling, it means one thing - it starts to bind you more and yet wake her fears that her betray you and leave from it. She was just beginning to be afraid of losing you. And that's fine.

The more you get irritated and repel it, defending its borders, the more suspicious she will be and the more demanding it will become.

Treat it carefully fears, of course do not need to call her 27 times a day, even if she asks, but one time, and you can call if it is so necessary.

Explain to her calmly that you have a job and you are busy, you can not belong to her 24 hours a day, that she had to learn to share with you to work or even with something.

7. Correctly love - is not to turn a woman into a source of satisfaction of their desires, do not think that a woman has one sole purpose - to be a wife and mother

. Now modern women are not satisfied that role. Help her to fulfill your potential in any area, help her find herself or business like.

Do not limit her freedom, encourage relationships with girlfriends, women need to throw out your emotional state. You sometimes do not like the fact that she spent hours hanging on the phone, but then make a selection. Are you ready to listen to whatever it is you talk for hours, if so, get rid of all her friends, and if you want to lie down and watch TV so that you no one interfered, then let it be a friend.

Do not try to make it as their own and then also mad with the fact that it strangles you with his love.
Do not deprive her interesting life besides you, not narrowed her life only on themselves.
8. The right to love a woman - is first and foremost not to let your emotions take over you up

. Men's strength in mind and will. If the relationship with his wife does not add up, do not immediately seek solace and love another woman.

For the man is not allowed to fall to screaming and bad words, humiliation and reproach. As soon as you start to lose control ... Everything a woman you will not respect you become Baba for her - a female ... How would you not want to break away, learn to control their senses

. Well, about the insults and name calling and profanity, I do not even want to write - it is not acceptable to the woman, whatever it was not bad, so leave it quietly go away, but do not torture and abuse. Woman - You gave birth, learn to respect the female, only half a

. With a woman, for that matter, and all need to be able to communicate, "I messages" to talk about what you feel. You have no idea how many families destroyed for one reason, that you men do not know how to talk about their feelings. Unsociable and silent, come see what you think or feel.

< One couple came to me for consultation, and when we began to work, my husband chose the card, where the little boy's face is blocking arm by crows. And then he explained how he feels when his wife screams at him. She was so surprised, and admitted that she never thought that her scream as reflected on it, it always seemed to him like water off a duck all her screams.

Do not be afraid to talk to women, talk to her about how you feel and how you would like.

< 9. Right to love - it is able to be constant, despite quarrels, scandals, resentment - not to stop doing what you need to do to continue to care for the family, pay bills and make some kind of a job
<. br> If you start ostentatiously removed from cases prestaёte talk, it is very much destroys the woman and knocks her feeling that she has a man she no longer hope for you, and this is the worst thing that undermined faith in your reliability and leaves a feeling of stability. Woman important to feel your presence in her life.

Fix something around the house, work with your child, help her in her domestic affairs, an interest in her life and her interest. Yes, it's work a lot easier to come home and relax, but you do not build a house of love and you will always be something that is not to be missed. Do not wait for an initiative from the woman, show it yourself, you know how sometimes women are very much waiting for your commitment to the relationship and love.

< It is important to feel that you want to be with her, that you are well be near. Does not eliminate the woman, she feels abandoned and the right and begins to wither like a flower, which forget to water.

10. Try to listen to women and to carry out on its request opportunities. You will not believe, but the woman you say all that they want.

Sometimes she can not speak or modest about their desires, and she tries to talk to you hints.
Know how to listen between the lines and understand its subtle language of communication. Do not wait until a woman will ask you to try to offer her help.

< 11. Right to love a woman - is able to be grateful to her for everything. For what it is with you, that you gave birth to children that the maintenance of order in the house, creates comfort, prepares ...

Learn to sincerely thank and appreciate what a woman does. Women's work at home completely invisible to men's eyes, but you can not even imagine how a woman can take the time to clean, and the result will not be visible. A woman enjoys the process and cleaning it may take a whole day. It will cycle through old things, pictures, on a course to go into the memories.

She looks in every little corner, saw the picture in the wrong place, it would outweigh it, that takes a lot of time, but in fact her work will not be visible, but women rarely sit or lie. And if your wife works and does the household chores should be shared among all family members.

< 12. Correctly love - is to know the language of love talking to your woman, that it is important - your hugs and touching, any tactile contact or help around the house, your gentle and kind words or nice gifts and surprises, your concern about her
Do not be lazy to learn his wife, and to know all that it can be fun. Right to love a woman - is to notice all the details. her hair color, facial expression, something new to her image. I know how to offend a woman when a man does not even notice that the woman has new clothes or an old dress she already wore 100 times, was once asked, and when you bought it.

You can not imagine how the lack of attention hurts a woman. Yes, I understand that you are not used to pay attention to the little things, but ... It is necessary to learn all the time to learn to have a good relationship. They do not come just like that, do not fall down suddenly, they build you and your woman at a mutual understanding and love.

Be always in a good mood or calm, do not allow yourself to blossom and show their dissatisfaction with the time. You are a man, you have to keep the whole family, and not only in the material sense, but also to maintain a healthy and good spirit. Looking at you and all the rest of the family will be infected by your mood and lifestyle. Try to maintain regular lifestyle.

Getting up early, be sure to play sports, take a contrast shower, all this will invigorate not only you, but also your entire family. Do not let bad habits entangle you, remember you have to maintain a healthy spirit of family. You are the head of the family, and the fish rots from the head.

Engage themselves and their inner world. Discovering and developing a masculine qualities, you will always be loved by his woman. Do not be rude, but do not be too soft, be able to make decisions and to take the initiative in their hands.

Author: Irina Gavrilova Dempsey

Tags

See also

New and interesting