The perfect biscuit —cake "Food of angels"

Protein cake — white, porous, with a very delicate crust, resembles and softness of bread for toast. He stands a good neighborhood with creams, but are a perfect complement cream or berry about it, which says a lot and what do not argue.

You can prepare the berry sauce, which is now adopted in the French manner called compote — you only need to pour frozen berries with hot syrup and leave to stand for half an hour.

Some people think that it cannot be made without Kremerata and special shape with a cone in the middle. Therefore, the biscuit of such a plan do not occur too often.

Meanwhile, this pastry is a great way of recycling, is not afraid of the words, proteins that, for example, remain in our possession after ice cream.

In preparation of this biscuit is no mystery. He prepares like a normal sponge cake, a little in other proportions, and baked at 180C 25-30 minutes, but cooled upside down. Why?

To the sponge well risen and opal during cooling, it is baked in the form, greased and sprinkled with not nothing, that is, the dough should stick to the walls in the baking process (so it is not necessary to use a silicone mold, but it is non-stick to stick). But the main problem occurs if the form of sufficiently large diameter. Then under its own weight mid-layer falls a little more when baking. If you use a form with a tube in the middle or rectangular, is not such a problem. Again, to the middle, did not fail during cooling, the shape is turned upside down.

Egg whites for sponge cake I whip with very little sugar, so they are very difficult to overwhip it. But the main part I add sugar with the flour in the form of powdered sugar.

Don't forget to add this sponge cake flavours — vanilla extract or vanilla sugar, it greatly improves the taste.

As for Kremerata, I have one and I don't see any difference from replacing it with citric acid.

Ingredients:

• 5 major proteins
  • 80g icing sugar
  • 50g fine sugar
  • 60g flour
  • pinch of salt optional
  • 1\2 tsp citric acid
  • 1\2 tsp vanilla essence
oven 180C
form cake pan or round 10х20см 16 cm

How to cook:

1. Pour into a bowl the whites. Sift the flour with the icing sugar. Prepare the citric acid and vanilla extract. Preheat oven.

2. Start whisking the whites with the salt. When they get whipped as usual, to a thick mass, add citric acid and sugar, whisk for a few minutes, the weight should not be like the meringue, the peaks will be soft to bend when you pull out the whisk. And the weight will be more soft and tender, but not fluid (in any time).

3. Add vanilla essence, pouzivajte a little more. Stir in the flour with the powder. Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous dough.

4. Now put the batter into the pan, tap it a couple of times on the table so that there is no great holes.

5. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Baked sponge cake springy to the touch.

6. Flip it upside down on the bowl, for example. Or on a regular lattice. And leave to cool completely. Now we have to hold a knife along the walls, and again to knock about the table that the cake fell.

Also interesting: 10 secrets to a lush biscuit

Useful biscuit without milk, sugar and flour

Now I just need to cut it into pieces with a very sharp knife and serve with compote or cream.published

Author: Chadeyka

Bon appetit! Cook with love!

Source: vk.com/academy_main?w=wall-46725206_23653

Tags

See also

New and interesting