60 minutes, after which your life will not be the same as before.

According to one theory, we are all born with very happy people (meaning the wealthy family). We feed, bathe, change clothes, coddled us meet our basic needs, whims and desires. We know the world, learn to live in harmony with it, to respect themselves and others, go your own way. How sad to realize over the years that the way that we considered the best and most correct, is not brought back. Ambition subsided, frustration overtake one another ... And maybe it's not our way? Then how to find their own, the one that is needed?

If you are the kind of life you live, to make a decisive step forward and made it such, about which you always dreamed of! Vsë what you need to do - clean sheet of paper and pen a total of 60 minutes of free time. Not such a big price for success, do not you agree?

Step 1: Find a place where you will not be disturbed

The most ideal place to look into their own soul - far away from civilization. Well, if you find an opportunity to go out of town (forest, park, river). At the very least, try to pick a time when one will stay in an apartment or home all the dust settles to sleep. You nothing should distract.

Step 2. Written answers the question:

1. What would I do if I have to live for a week?

Answer truthfully. Not schlock! Prescribed not only a question, but the answer - every thought that flashes in your head. At first it would seem that the exact answer you do not. But it is not. After spending an average of 10 minutes for this task, proceed to the next.

2. What would I do if I have to live only a month?

And again, writing an answer. Do not hurry, nobody drives you, let him answer will be brief, but clear.

3. What would I do if I have to live for only one year?

To answer it as honestly as in the previous two.

4. What would I do if I have to live only five years?

For each answer you will have to go up to 10 minutes.

5. What would I do if I have left to live just one life?

Again, an honest answer to this question.

Step 3. Re-read my notes and answer the most important question:

How can I plan my week so as to be closer to what I have written in their responses?

The answer may shock you, or you realize that all his life is not what you really need. Never too late to change anything until the heart beats!

In fact, today the life of a man opens many opportunities as in any era before. We have a chance not only to dream, but to realize his dream. If that's what you aspire to, could implement at least one person, then it can make everyone. Be sure to tell your friends about these simple ways to understand themselves and change lives for the better. Do not miss the bird of good luck, it is now as close as ever!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting