When I saw the orthopedist treats the baby, I was shocked. But then I was amazed!

This video was posted on the Internet mom, newborn baby who examined one of the most professional doctors in the clinic Ott in St. Petersburg. But after watching this video there are very mixed feelings. The question is: is the treatment or mockery of the baby? When you see it, it is unlikely you still want to go with the child to an orthopedist. Such preventive procedures remind me of the Stone Age, when there was even a concept of medicine. The doctor examines the baby, if the item is from the car in the garage ... Nevertheless, through the hands of this doctor took many kids that after such "torture" were still not only alive, but even healthy! At first I was even shocked, but then he was impressed by what he saw!

When you view this video ekaet heart. But in the confident movement of this extraordinary doctor at once a sense of professionalism. Most doctors admired the skill of the man and his ability to talk to the kid, who after birth only a few days. I still think that a slow and gentle movements are able to give much more effect. What do you think about this? You want to debate? Show this video to your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpuoZXfEu4k

Tags

See also

New and interesting