Diary of a girl (13 scans)

Just shocked!
What the girls went ...

Dear diary!
Today I woke up at 10:30 am my sister was not there. At 11:00 prishol Denis and nachil me complain. Why do you neprishla yesterday shistёrku. I told him that I was his uncle until 12 o'clock at night and cleaned. We'll talk to him and listen to nachila tape. Denis brought my hands up cartridges.
Denis I love you!
Now Denis wants me to initiate, it is up to me constantly domagivaetsya. We ate and drank Denis tea. Then we chatted with him, kissed, and now we pokuvyrkalis (not in that sense). And then we have to remove me.

When we started kuvyrkatsya Denis stirred me and at first I was suffering, and then nemogla. I would like to Dennis snapped, but she said that I want. Then Denis entered the convent in the toilet, and I lay down under a blanket. Denis prishol nachil I was very exciting. Then he made me ██████ I was just in vahuy of buzz. Then he told me, as the TDDS, I almost ubizhala. We nachili make love. Denis ebalsya so that I could not, I was biting the pillow, it is not that a little torn. I screamed from the buzz in all throat and Denis even more fucked me. I could not, just the vocal cords are not broken. We finished, he dressed I'm still lying naked for 10 minutes and depart from the buzz. He raped me, and now runs throughout the apartment inaudible happy, like a hare. Well, that's exactly what he obnoglel to such an extent that I said to him: you do zaHebal you just rapist, Beast and paddle and freaks. Then Denis pashol take out the garbage, and I wash the dishes. When he prishol we nachili kuvyrkatsya. He nachil me so excited I had to endure nemogla I pounced on him nachila him to undress. I dreamed of his pants it off my shorts. When we undressed each other, we nachi-

whether to make love for the second time. We have already finished, and again nachili excite each other. Denis made me ██████ and again went running. When we finished, I caressed his feet up golovvy it was 18:30 we are gathered to go to the top six. Dennis gave me a hundred pounds, that will not be football. I got dressed and we went to when we came into the six already there playing football: Vova Dima, Kolya, Sasha. Denis nachil changed and with them I ohuel. Then he changed back and we nachili chat. Then came Julia. nachili boys over her pinned. We went at 9:00 to Lena for pants, I went with Julia on the second floor, and the boys at first. Denis wanted to knock the glass we stopped. Daddy asked who, Dennis said, and Lena home. Lenin began to call her dad. Lena went to the window Denis told her let's pants. Lena says lend my skirt, then we will come, I, Julia, Sasha, Hog, Kuzma. Lena ohuel and gave pants and we left. We went to me. Gene nebylo I took the pants and we went for a walk. We went to the top six on the way we nachili fun of Julia, she was offended and went, as the last of the nipple. We conducted Kuzyu and Denis went home he vynis water for us and I was sausage sandwich and

cheese. We came into the six and nachili chat. Then came rozbiratsya, and we stayed with Denis, and then went and we. Well I'm asking that you understand me Dima, something spizdel nachilis and disassembly. We strongly posorilis them and went home Denis brought me to the house and entered the convent. And I went home and went to bed.

Well, I have nothing to write. While

Denis
I
You
love,
love,
I want to!

Dear diary!
Today I woke up at 10:00 from what prishol Denis from school. And he wondered why I nebyla school. I told him I had nothing to wear. We talk to him, go crazy. Then I tell him I do mosazh everywhere. He nachil do me a massage and I'm excited. Nachila him to undress herself undressed and we nachili engaged in sex. Then I went to call his uncle and he said to call him at 5:00. We pobesitsya Denis bit and left. Dennis and sister at Dynamo, and I'm the hunter calls his uncle Sasha.

Uncle arrived at 8:00 and we left. First he drove his working home, then drove to an apartment for Andrew. Then he went to the base and took the path lizbiyanku. Uncle Andrew drove to the base and we went to a cafe. We sat there for about an hour 2:00 and then left the apartment. I was watching television, and Uncle fucked this lizbiyanku. Then we took it home and uncle lizbiyanku dovёz me straight to the house and left Deniskina. I went to his house and asked him where granny Denis: she replied that he was at work. I'm looking everywhere and at sixes and Voroshilov. And the bad thoughts were in my head I do not know what to do. So she went home, come home. Eugene does not have, and in my room included light. I go and see Dennis sits and folds pictures. I just ohuel from this picture. I was just horrified. I thought it opened Jack, and then he tells me that he climbed through the window. I'm even more ohuel. I tell myself fucking you like a thief zalaziesh priuchiny that already, right? Then I undressed and went to bed. Denis, too, we talked to him and he to me pristovat nachil. I told him ottstan me. He initiated me before that I myself ohuel. It is my bud zaebnotiziryval. I am responsible

all his questions. Yes! We nachili again excite each other. He did ████████, I gave him somewhere 3 blow job. I opened it so that he groaned louder perhaps me. Then we zanilis sex he quickly finished. Then the second time nachil excites me, and I am his. And when we nachili ebatsya again. I tell him I want to Dennis, what would you have finished my stomach. I tell him I want to see how you end. When he finished right on my stomach, I ohuel he sprayed my whole stomach, pussy, chest, my hands, and another half of my bed. I just ohuel by [three words not clear]. I have it full obmatyukala he ohuel. Then we smoked again nachili excite each other, and then he went running. Once again we made love it was the best. This night was the best in my life and most kayfovo. We made love exactly 2 hours. I made it about once 10 blow job, and he told me once ████████ And we got a lot of buzz. And went to bed wished each other good night. and slept. Well until
Till tomorrow.

Sometimes when Denis serditsa me and very much he gets mad, like a lion and a mosque until we make peace with him. I LOVE ECM

Dear diary!
Today I woke up at 8:55 in the morning went to the toilet, after using the toilet and went to the kitchen to smoke. Then smoke and went polizhat Denis and Dasha slept. Then again, I went to smoke and nachila fill the blog and draw. Then he woke up and asked Dennis how much time. I told him 9:45. He looked out and said that today his sister will not come to that-that bad weather. Denis says Masha Give me a beer I feel bad I Gauvreau him that I do not have a beer and money that would give him. Then he

I say again you draw. When I fell asleep I woke up again drew Now draw. I told him, well, what next, what I draw. Then he fell asleep again, and I went to smoke I smoke and immediately woke Dasha says Masha can smoke. I told her that you can not smoke and she went to the kitchen is now 10:40 minutes. Denis still asleep. Then Dennis woke up and some political garbage nachil drive about Dasha's sister and sister Dasha just me and Jack. I told him you had a dream and Denis you thought that this is

Java. You're like my stepfather get drunk, and then wakes up and says, and where - is. and you're an alcoholic. Then he poshol to the bathroom and turned on the tape recorder. We nachili talk to him and then went to the kitchen to talk and smoke. We smoked and she nachil odevatsya go home and take my notebook. We said goodbye to him, and he entered the convent home. Denis entered the convent and I was very bored without it, because I strongly privizalas to it and accustomed that he was always with me and I love him very much as anyone ever did not like how this asshole.

Denis prishol at 3:00 and we nachili bisitsya. I am prepared to eat, we ate and nachili talk. Then came Jack and grandmother yelling and nachili vynisiti garbage. We nachili rugatsya with them, the whole house orёm. Denis has covered his ears, then we vynisli debris and waiting will come when Jack. Then we got dressed and went home to his grandmother. And Denis poshol to his home, I gave him the keys to the apartment and left. Grandmother I eat and nachila This collection of home and took food and left. When I came home it was all clean and pure. When I went to the entrance and turned on the light from the top down 2 kid and say, you know Dima and Robert I say that I have them not Know and knocked to his Dennis opened the door and went out to talk to them then Denis prishol and says that they want to talk to me. I came out and he said to me, you lied to me that the unknown Dima and Robert. I say Do not know and everything he says, and your kid

He said that he knows them. I say if he knows full height, I, too, must know him. Well, in short, we talked with them. And I went, and Denis poshol to talk to them. Then Dennis comes in and says he went with them to talk to you and no one will touch a finger. We went to Dennis, he was on the street I started the holobudu in some political and nachil me pristovat I ohuel. Nachila I talk to him and ubizhala Denis and we went home. I Denis raskoza all and everything. We came home and went to bed.
Well, everything is.

Dear diary!
Today I woke up at 9:00 and I dreamed good dreams, but I've forgotten them all. Dennis also woke up and nachil This collection of go home. I congratulate him with his birthday and he entered the convent home. I nachila gathered to his father and at 2:00 prishol Denis. [Inaudible] presented a pillow. I kissed him and said thank you for a pillow. We packed up and went to his father. When we arrived, we went to the store, he bought 2 bottles of beer (small) and my squid and Snickers. And they went to his father. when we

Dennis is excited!
when I'm in red lingerie when I'm excited. His excited when I kiss him. When I kiss his ear, chest, neck, abdomen. And still excites him when I spend my hand on the back, hips, Lyashko, stomach, well short of the whole body when I spend it is excited. And he liked my breasts, lips, reed, abdomen, back, buttocks and one front my place. It is from this is crazy.

Felon, Beast, rapists, bastard, bastard freak.
But I very much if at very much love.

licking a note came in the door, they are in a sanatorium near the river well, we went to a sanatorium pobystreya. On the way we met Aunt Galya and went to his father. When we found it we pozdarovalis him and nachili gather to their home. When we came home to him, Aunt Galya laid the table. We sat down and nachili praznovat and talk. Then we nachili tantsvat and listen to music. Everything was interesting. We had 2 bottles of vodka and beer: 1 bottle - 2 liters. 3 bottles -

Leprosy via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting