At first glance, the house of the old woman is not unusual. But it is worth to go inside ... Fantastic!

96-year-old resident of Toronto, decided to sell his two-storey house, which is located in the western part of the city in the neighborhood of Bloor West Village. If you judge a house by its appearance, then there is nothing out of the ordinary. But, surprisingly, even the neighbors do not know what is really fraught with this modestly-looking houses ...

Take a look inside this little house fully furnished in impeccable style of 1950-1960. Gentle wallpaper with an ornament in baroque, colorful carpet, and many other details make the decor of the house is incredibly atmospheric and original.

Its owner - 96-year-old seamstress - has always had a passion for interior design, but, unfortunately, she had to work not by vocation of the soul. Despite her age, she is already more than 70 years together with his family has been decorated homes. It provides you an opportunity to look at this amazing space inside. Well, just a work of art!

At first glance, this house is nothing special. But wait a minute ...

96-year-old owner, you already know the specialty seamstress. But the interior design throughout the life was for her not just a fad, but a calling on his heart. B>

Each square meter of the house mistress saturated atmosphere of the 1960s.

The owner admits: «I'm crazy about the bright and soft colors. I like it when everything goes well with each other and thought out to the last detail ». I>

It is easy to guess that a woman like pastel colors: light pink, purple, aquamarine and turquoise. Look to the kitchen ... A little mood lighting in harmony with the stunning kitchen furniture. B>

And who would refuse breakfast in a cozy place? This corner kitchen - the most suitable space for relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning. B>

Purple wall purple carpeting and ottoman fuchsia - is not an ideal color combination?

Take on ... Take a look at further details of decoration ... This copper-gold frame for a mirror, and this chair, sheathed emerald velor - just awesome!

The daughter of the owner said that her mother would not herself if she did not have the room in shades of pink. It turns out that this is her favorite color. B>

bathroom in the house is also decorated in pink tones with bright accents of gold.

And here is the sewing studio owner. Here she shows her love for the purple and orange. B>

But, tell me, what kind of retro design could do without the basement dining area in vintage style?

On the ground floor there is a bathroom. A complete picture of complementary decor details such as lilac and purple laver shower. B>

It's crazy, even here there is a laundry!

Outside, you can enjoy a delightful patio.

There is enough space to spend an unforgettable time with the whole family in the fresh air.

No one knew what was behind the door of the normal-looking house. Now, I think, the hostess will not have problems with the sale. B>

In order to buy the home of their dreams, not necessarily spread a huge amount of money. It is enough to arm a good taste and a keen sense of style and a small portion of the original ideas. Did you like this house? Show it to your friends!

www.hgtv.ca/photos/gallery/?gid=6de87f25228a34488b5868fba7132c55#!/30

Tags

See also

New and interesting