Potter - our youth flight

(five episodes from the life of Hogvarts Air Force with a prologue, epilogue and digression)

Prologue
 somewhere in the Soviet Union, July 44

Captain Zaikin - squadron commander and five minutes GSS - lying under his Lavochkin, pulled down over his eyes headset. Three flight today he has already done, and had he understood the situation, at least two more. Adjutant running from the headquarters dugout, he did not see but rather sensed, but the move did not - what if they do not suddenly take up a second? Although, it's - children's dreams, raise them now, like a lamb, and will be sent to cover the tank, it is the time to change the Bear.
 - Pasha! Zaikin! - Shouted the adjutant, not run down to the parking lot - then increase to eight tankers!

An hour later, returned with a small pilots could not remember how their leader was killed - squadron commander and five minutes Hero, Captain Zaikin. Some said that the anti-aircraft gun to cut it down when passing the front line, others - that he faced a Junkers, and others - that he attack the hunter yawned during the withdrawal of the goal. To the thick mess that is happening in the sky, something was impossible to make out. Three days later, the captain Zaikina confirmed dead, his notes on tactics took a new squadron commander, he's left on the memory volume and Jack London. Solingen razor trophy given to the mechanics of writing and sent a brand new Star mother in Leningrad. And other things squadron commander Pavel Zaikin for his twenty-something years and amassed.

Episode One. I will fly.
 Somewhere in England, 199 ... of

- How are you feeling?
 Pasha opened his eyes and saw an old man with gentle eyes and very long white beard.
 - Both on! - He asked - law, therefore, a grandmother was a natural Christ, and I did not believe all laughed.
 - How are you feeling? - The old man repeated his question - can you talk to?
 Pasha could talk, but now he was more concerned with the question, how is it that he - Komsomolets and atheist - gone to heaven, while all the canons of the place he was in hell. Apparently otmolit grandmother. This idea is captured Captain Zaikina so that he did not even pay attention to the environment, even though it should have done. - You need to lie - the old man continued, - in the morning you will feel better. Do not worry, you're friends.
 "That is because the soup - thought Pasha, - no other way to Vlasov hit. From a tender, will recruit. "At this thought he passed out.

When the Pasha awoke in the bed next to him someone was lying.
Looking closely, Pasha saw thin, black-haired boy.
 - Hey, brother - called neighbor captain - do not be a bitch, tell me, where are we?
 - As where? - Raise the boy - in the hospital.
 - Where a hospital in which country?
 - Uh-uh ... well, we can assume that in England.
 "Well, thank God - allies.»
 - How are you here thunder?
 - Yes, damn it, bludger missed, leaving the hunter to catch the peak of ... - Do-oo-oo-oo ... knowingly handed former squadron commander - and flew on what then?
 - In the two thousandth Nimbus.
 Of all the allied planes captain knew only Hurricane and greatly pleased that this knowledge is not delayed for long. The name Nimbus said nothing to him. yeah, okay, Nimbus, Nimbus so - little did any fighting techniques.
 - Well, do not worry, brother, I'm here for the year was replaced by four apparatus - and nothing more iron rivet. What is your slave missed something, eh? Well it's long been known that the output of the peak of our brother and catch.
 - What is the slave? - Surprised boy - I did not have no slave.
 - So you alone are sent? Well, the case, then you really have to bad, I see.
 - No, not alone, the team we have, six ...
 - So you can see that the team - missed hunter bunglers. Okay, survived - will be smarter, I, too, for the first time piled stupidity, nothing, we give them more nakostylyat ...
 - Of course, the boy came to life - necessarily nakostylyat. These green and fly something really do not know how they took me Durikov. But more - a fig, not to catch.
 - You do not burrow, mate, fly something they know - chastened boy captain who to mastery "Green Hearts" treated very respectfully - but we are not born yesterday, think of something.

- All right, back in his chair Dumbledore - in the end is not so important as he came here, the main thing that we are going to do with it?
It seems necessary to leave the school.
 - But how? What's he going to do here?
 - Yes, anything - Director smiled lightly - but at least Hagrid to the garden in a wheelbarrow to haul manure, what's the difference? Does he have magical powers?
 - Not the slightest.
 - Well, then, let the manure really carries.

- How much have your horns Nimbus - continued to torment his neighbor squadron commander.
 - Horns? - Said the boy blankly.
 - Well, the point, how many points?
 - I do not know ...
 - Yeah, well, knowledge of materiel at altitude, do not say anything. And as for the quality, except that it is "super-duper" anything you have to say?
 - Nah ...
 - Ah-h-h ... - contritely sighed squadron commander - and then the same thing - send greens, and fight as you know.

- Hagrid, called Dambldorr giant - have you heard about the strange man who yesterday literally fell on our heads?
 - Yes, Mr. Director - boomed the giant.
 - We have decided to send him to you. Borrow it something useful, even if not bored. You have her stay in the hut, poprivyknet.
 - Of course, of course - he delighted the school caretaker, who had tired of preizryadno alone otbrehivatsya from importunate and curious trio's favorite students.

- No, look - the captain twisted his hands - you come this way, and your slave at this moment ...
 - Snakes?
 - Yes, a snake, called scissors. A second deuce hangs here, to the cloud is not run. I got it?
 - Got it.
 - And then you go into the build-up, - the captain again, waved his hands, showing how - to over the point you had a maximum speed. Do not talk for nothing - will eat at the moment.

From unsent letter:
 & quot; ... such cases, Mishka. The Commission did not pass - speak of magical abilities is not enough, so the fly is not given. Only I do not believe them - you remember, I was in the club and the school first took off on their own. And on the bench without an instructor flew. So what about the ability of this they hang noodles. Probably check it clear - I fell down on them from nowhere, but here too the war is. In the meantime, I was sent to reformation - drive a local gardener shit in every wheelbarrow. The food is simply the slaughter if no car, I would have put on weight, that no one in the plane would not fit. Perekovka strange idea, I asked the chief - gardener this - how much the plan as I should wheelbarrows day perekatal? So two days could not get an answer, then he comes says - three cars before lunch and two after. And this plan? Remember cadets airfield built? What we were there waving a shovel? And then - five wheelbarrows, laughter, and only. And I'm still going to fly, always will be. To me there comes one boy - uh, the fire guy. If you do not cut down at once - a classy fighter out. Well, so far, Bear, Say hi to the guys who are still alive ... & quot;

- Here! - Hermione burst into the Gryffindor common room, gleefully waving a large scroll - Found!
 - What? Speak! - Chorus shouted Ron and Harry.
 - He govroil that fly, right? Hence, the ability he had. Here ... here ... now, yeah, listen, this is about Bader ...
 - Bader? - He surprised Harry - famous sniffer dream team? But he flew, flew for a long time ...
 - Yes, that's the thing! In the fourth year, preparing for the match, he came under fire madman shipokryla and completely lost magical abilities. After fifteen years, he was looking for a means to restore them. He became so travoznattsem that our Snape hold a candle to him no good. And found! And became the most famous police dog! - Well, run! - In the heat Harry was ready to break Pasha middle of the night.
 - And then run something? - Judiciously said Ron - we must first make the potion, and then to Pasha. Hermione, you'll be able to cook this is the potion Bader?
 - It's not really his potion - let Hermione in useless details - he did not invent itself, and found, traveling between ...
 - It does not matter - Harry interrupted her, - you can make it?
 - Yes, but ...
 - What is "only"? - Rapidly became sad Potter - will have to climb back to Snape in the cupboard?
 - Yes, but not in this case. Bader writes that this means very dangerous, a small dose will not help, and most can be fatal.
 But Harry had already become familiar with his new companion:
 - He dares, I'm sure. What do we need?
 - First of all we need a bubble putty, then take a little usladelya from Hogsmeade and 10-15 pounds those pesky thorn pear, which we cut at the last herbalism. Yes, Ron, who krysotonik that you bought for Strupika also needed. And we need to order a glass cube, twisted pipe and the burner.
 - Yeah, but ... - I mused Ron - do not be surprised that the brew turn toxic.

Zaikin squadron commander was in the corner of the hut, let paper airplanes and whistling something drawl and sad.
 - Hi, Harry - Potter said he logged. - I'm here to do nothing. Hagrid said that he had no more to me of manure, and he said that he did not approve Dambldorr my project to dig a canal to irrigate the garden. Tosca ...
 - Pasha - because of strong excitement, Harry did not speak very clearly - we seem to have found a way to help you. Here, - he handed the bottle - just ... - But he did not have time to finish - a former squadron commander quickly opened the cork, sniffed it with delight and immediately swallowed a devilish brew. Harry did not even have time to tell him that no spells «just do it!» Potion does not work, but Pasha has done everything necessary to properly and without a clue, but said a spell on some strange language - budem, hloptci. However, so it was even better.
 - Pasha, you could die!
 - Those guys, boy, do not be afraid. From this no more a drifter died. Well, thank you, guys, do a service. The recipe for something, I suppose, she found it? - Yes, who else something.
 - Oh, boy, girl. That's because my wife and I are lucky to someone.
 - Pasha! - Joyfully shouted Harry - You're going to fly!
 - Of course, - he smiled the captain - and how else? How can not fly?

One second. Slёtki.
 Somewhere in England, 199 ... of

- Equals! Smear-rr-na-ah! Comrade nachlёt! The group of cadets for flight training is built! Finnegan duty!
 - Hello, fellow students!
 - Zdra-zhla-tasch-kptan!
 - At ease!
 - Floor-ah !!!
 - Today, fellow students, we will develop a group flight route in dvuheskadrilnom lineup. Finnegan! distribute benefits! - Well, - nasty voice drawled Malfoy, seeing duty starts handing out slightly hewn stick with something like twigs tied - again "foot in lёtnomu" tired already. If my dad finds out ...
 - Cadet Malfoy!
 - I - reluctantly said Draco.
 - Three costume Slytherin!
 - Uh-uh ... sir - not the case butted nerdy Hermione - you want to say, perhaps with five points ...
 - I mean, the cadet Granger, three dress Gryffindor for talking in the ranks, and wrangling with superiors. Story quieted down, his disciples began to quietly dismantling manuals. Yesterday's cross around the Forbidden Forest was enough to understand - the new teacher will not make jokes.

- What do you think, Albus - Professor McGonagall turned away from the window - it is not too cruel to them?
 - What are you, Minerva, nothing to worry about. Look, it took only two weeks, and what results. Even Snape happy, is not it, Zlodeus?
 - A man whose efforts this trio for two weeks how not to save the world, worthy of admiration.
 - Yes, but those of his strange "outfits out of turn." And why, tell me wash the floor in the dining room, if this works fine and the house elves?
 - But, mind you, Minerva, it works much better than our points.
 - But why did he make them ...
 - Hehe, so service did not seem honey.
 - It looks like Snape, in your face, Mr. Zaikin found faithful imitator.
 - Of course. How could I not admire a man who, without any magic was able to do what I could not for a dozen years, using all of my art? By the way, and the floor in the dining room was noticeably cleaner.
 - But what the parents say?
 - Parents? The parents tell us to just thank you, I'm sure.

- Boys! Time to get up!
 - Oh, well ...
 - Pa-and-a-dё-oh th! Forty seconds on personal hygiene and made beds! Building in the courtyard, ears not to give! The clock is ticking! - Arthur, what do they do? - Mrs. Weasley asked in bewilderment, looking like Fred, George and Ron, rumbling boots, pop on a snowy yard.
 - Do not worry, dear, - Mr. Weasley closely looking at a stopwatch - a new teacher gave them a job for the holidays. - They have to get up, brush your teeth, to fill bed and four times run around the yard, while here this arrow will do two laps.
 - But why?
 - I do not know, dear. So it should be.
 - They have changed over this semester. No explosions, no biting spoons, no creeping ears. Can you imagine, yesterday they themselves, without reminders cleaned the fireplace. However, for some reason, had disappeared from the house all the toothbrushes.
 - So, what we have now? - Mr. Weasley turned long roll - Yeah, of course. Rota, myrrh-ah! Proceed to clean-up!
 Rounded eyes in amazement, Mrs. Weasley watched her sons in shorts and boots to work more vigorously plywood shovels. Knocked down since yesterday snow undoing all their efforts, that did not diminish their enthusiasm. When he awoke from his stupor, she still remembered the breakfast and went into the house. And it almost was not surprised when in the kitchen of her youngest daughter, posing orderly, reported that in the assigned part of all is well, no accidents, a company engaged in accordance with routine ...

From a letter:
 & quot; ... and we will always be happy to receive you in our modest home. Dear Pasha - let me call you - it's hard to overestimate the things that you have done for our family. Fred, George and Ron just about you and say. One has only to tell me that "Pasha would not like it," as they immediately ... & quot;

- Well, fellow students, an export program all were successful. Most of you took off on their own, some even mastered aerobatics in the area. You are ready for combat use.
 In the evening, the headman will distribute a schedule of private lessons.
 - What about Quidditch? - Inadvertently blurted Harry.
 - Forget about Quidditch, Potter.
 - What? - I gasped in astonishment the entire structure. - How?
 - We will now have another game - fun continued squadron commander - and I guarantee you will like it. Quidditch - a childhood. Spillikins. Now you play a serious game. Present.
 - What? - Potter looked at the teacher with wide eyes, he never for a moment doubted that Pasha came up with them the best game in the world.
 - Kuban whatnot. Are you ready, Harry?

Episode third. If tomorrow the war.

Hogwarts ... 199 g

Training metlomaran slow circles gained the assigned flight level. Sitting on the tail boom, Ron struggled to even off the ground to be seen how it shakes. It would be desirable that all this finally ended quickly.
 - Fertigmahen! - Groin wand lit up in green, and began to publish a nasty grinding sound. Ron got up and, as expected, put the stick to the left side of the chest.
 - Komikare adandare!
 Smooth push Ron thrown into the void. With a barely audible whisper of bars flashed tail. It's time! Ron abruptly averted his stick from the chest, raised his hands up and yelled with all his might: "reparativo katapultamento!". Two small broom proskvozilo on sleeves and fun fluttered overhead.

- Well?
 - Harry! This ... this ... - breathless and happy Ron could not utter a word.
 - What did I say, huh? - Harry cheerfully slapped each other on the shoulder. - And you, "Oh, do not be revealed, oh, ubyus." Well, now let's - you will go on Monday to popping your.

- Broom aerobatic model 12. - Ron muttered under his breath, carefully leading pen - Guide to exploitation. Laying VSP-12 is produced by the packaging inside the shaft sleeve forward so that the V-shaped mark on the tail rod 16 coincides with ... Where is she?
 - How where - Harry grinned, - in the toilet. She sent yesterday "Fundamentals magodinamiki", so that for three days we just do not see it.

- Twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three ... - Ron felt fascinated looking at the broom, circling in the dim sky.
 - What he does not show? - She became alarmed.
 - What does not show ?! - Vzyarilsya suddenly Potter - I told you that no alignment to hell! And you're rested, like sheep ...
 - Oh, trouble - worried Hagrid - commercials and can be killed.
 - Maybe even as it may ...
 - Zaikin! - Blew all over Hogwarts amplified voice Dambldorra magofonom - leave the broom!
 - Thirty-eight, thirty-nine ... - continued to believe Ron.
 - Pasha! Pasha! - Desperately cried Harry - Pasha! Yanking balls!
 And then, as if the Pasha really heard a desperate cry of his favorite pupil. At the forty-third turn of a broom separated dark lump of stone and went to the ground. More in a moment all were relieved to see how the pilot jumped out of the arms of two small whisk, sank and rose close to a stream, taking the weight of the rescued pilot.

- Oh yeah!

- Yes?

Where is everybody?

- No.

- Yes.

How?

Here.  What?  Pancake!

Please.    

Tags

See also

New and interesting