Prince Harry had a difficult childhood, he admits

Fans of the British royal family are probably interested. What is Prince Harry's life today? And how comfortable he feels away from his family. But if a few years ago, the red-haired prince was a universal favorite, then after marrying Meghan Markle, he got a considerable army of opponents. And even from representatives of the royal family in his address are increasingly unpleasant comments.

Recently, Prince Harry and his wife give a lot of quite frank interviews. And every time they put members of the royal family in a bad light. As a result, Prince Harry's relationship with the Queen, brother and father is only getting worse.

GettyImages For example, a couple of months ago, Prince Harry and Meghan gave a big interview to Oprah Winfrey. Among other things, Harry said that relatives were worried about the color of the skin of his unborn child. And Megan told about the disagreements with Kate, about depression and the unbearability of life in the palace.

In April 2021, Prince Harry came to the UK to say goodbye to his grandfather, Prince Philip. But he came without his wife. It was reported that Megan doctors simply do not recommend experiencing additional stress during pregnancy. But is it that simple?

After all, the prince himself later admitted that his relatives were not happy with his arrival. And at Grandpa's funeral, Harry felt like a stranger to his own. They didn't even want to talk to him. I think Megan's gonna be here. royalty They'd be even less happy.

Prince Harry once again reminded himself. He stated that by moving to America he wanted to “break the cycle of suffering” that had haunted him from his early childhood. And he also assured that he did so in order that his descendants would not have to go through the trials that he had to overcome.

Prince Harry likened his life at the Royal Palace to “the Truman Show’s blend of life at the zoo.” Thus, he stressed that being constantly under scrutiny was difficult for him.

When it comes to parents, I too feel the pain and suffering they have gone through. Perhaps their parents experienced something similar. And I want to break this cycle so that this story does not happen again.”

“The main thing is that I understand the problem. It never occurred to me before, I didn't fully understand it. But then, at one point, it all came together. And I wondered what I should do to make sure that what happened to me doesn’t happen again in my children’s lives.”

“I can lift my head here. I feel different, more free, I can stretch my shoulders. I can easily ride Archie on the trunk of a bicycle, which I would not have dreamed of before, the prince said when asked about the reasons for moving to the United States.

However, Harry’s attacks on the poor traditions of parenting in the royal family did not go unanswered. So, the royal expert Robert Jobson accused the prince that he framed and father, and the Queen, and the late grandfather because of their parenting style. This behavior of Prince Jobson considers shameless and simply shameful.

And the royal biographer Angela Levine is sure that the Duke of Sussex constantly complains because he likes to “look like a victim”. After all, how else to explain the fact that the prince so diligently shows everyone that he enjoys the life of a simple citizen in the United States, but is not in a hurry to give up luxury?

Harry boasts that he has given up all the privileges of a senior member of the royal family. But isn't his sixteen-bathroom home a privilege? - Angela Levine

Indeed, according to the latest information, Prince Harry and his family live in California on an estate worth more than 11 million pounds. There are spouses and maintenance staff, which greatly facilitates their life.

Therefore, many are suspicious of the statements of the couple about suffering and problems. And regular attempts to declare themselves (take the same high-profile interviews) somehow do not fit with the fact that Harry and Meghan crave a quiet life without the attention of journalists.

In the same Royal Palace believe that Prince Harry was just a toy in the hands of wayward Meghan. It is difficult to imagine what other statements we will hear from him in the near future.

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting