Honey, why?

My favorite.
Why do my socks under the seat - it's a disaster, and your use cotton disks throughout the apartment - the element of the interior?
Why is left in the fridge empty plate surprises you, but do you think perfectly normal to pour soup into a large saucepan first high, then in the small, and, finally, in the bowl?
Why do you ask me to take you to a meeting with my friends, and then noesh that you're bored, you're tired and want to go home?
Where did your confidence that I have with the birth diploma electrician and plumber?
Why have you sniffed saw Segal on the screen and mortally offended that I do not want you to see something new "Nine and five-tenths weeks»?
Why are you so annoying when I look in the pan, and so angry, if I'm not interested in your cooking?
Tell me, why should I also admire Angelina Jolie, although I like Pamela Anderson, who you hate?
Explain why men complaining about the malaise makes you an endless stream of comments and sarkastichesih, giving him an example, with a temperature of 39 picks spring cleaning?
Why, spending remains of shaving gel on the bikini area, you're so jealous berezhesh your shampoo from encroachment?
Why throw something out of my things, slam innocent eyes and say that you have no idea what it was about, you're nothing to do with myself and I have to keep track of your junk, but every morning require me with you pacing the apartment in search of your comb?
Why spend an hour before going out in the mirror, and then declare that I have to wait forever?
Why are you dissatisfied with the crumpled towel, although its rightful place in the bathroom is always dry your panties and bra?
Why is enraged to discover rug nails, and hair in a pot of borscht for you is quite normal?
Why do you complain that I buy winter tires on the car is more important than buying new boots for my wife, though you most becoming ill from the phrase "public transport»?
Why did you erase your socks with white shirts, and with my doormat?
Why do you hesitate to buy condoms, and me each month is sent to the supermarket for gaskets?
Why are you so piously sure that spattered bathroom mirror only my merit?
Why have you flippers and pressed me, and then it turns out that you wanted to you only scratched the back?
Why do you demand that I immediately got rid of the bells, which you ever stumble because they occupy a lot of space, and she would not want to part with rusty sewing machine, sewing although the last time in the classroom working in the 7th grade? < br /> Why do you need midnight to discuss our relationship, and when I ask in the morning to cook me breakfast, called a monster, not giving you a good sleep?
Why two hours a day complaining about her friend on the phone that you are terribly recovered, and there is absolutely no gym time?
Why the third month you harass me some shelves, if she has not yet decided where to hang it?
Why wait, I will manifest resourcefulness when choosing a gift, and she has many years give me perfume set "old is Srise»?
Why first say that excites you the bristles, and then - "Go away, you prick»?
Why if you give an order (for example to repair the wiring, move the piano hammer drill walls) and five minutes later it is still not satisfied, you defiantly tuck sleeves and you undertake the cause itself?
Why when I call the store and ask what to buy, you answer "no need", and when I come home, suddenly discover that we have no potatoes, no bread, no washing powder?

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting