Why do not you paint?

- Why did you not paint?
Firstly, not for anyone. In the near future I do not want to deal with the opposite sex is nothing but business and friendship, because it distracts me. Second, I have no time, I'm trying to sleep. Third, it spoils the skin.
- You have to be painted!
Uh, terrible question to ask, with the iron logic of encounter, but still, why?
- Well, the boys at you in a different look.
Uh, "different" - it's like? I and so, and so I remain a female.
And in general, druzhenki-podruzhenki, I say nothing about your tow-hair, you supposedly wash;
about black eyes;
about your eternal Tonalka from which diligently safeguard jackets guys that you either apply such a layer, it falls off chunks (I swear, I'm not lying!), or rub so much that outlines barely visible above the wrinkles from smiles so much that you not growing up and getting older;
about crumbling with cheap mascara eyelashes, eyebrows, you tweeze, and then forget about them and grow urodlivenkaya bristle;
about zhёvanuyu, neglazhenuyu form of physical education, halitosis, bitten nails with varnish ripoffs;
about how you sit and false nails to tear off the blood, and then whining about the smokes yellowed teeth, lips about who literally climbed on a regular poisonous lipstick that you nibbling ...
And after all this, I just do not understand what is in you beautiful you guys. Availability? A chance to look smart and attractive with you?

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting