7 things and phenomena that exist in the US, but not in Russia

In this post, we collected some of the most common for American things and phenomena that we do not have or clabo developed.

1. Dr. Pepper, Ginger Ale, Root Beer I think many of you remember the taste Dr. Pepper, jars of which disappeared from the shelves a certain number back. Of course, now you can buy in the "ABC taste", for example, but there is no such that you came to MaDonalds and the question "What will you drink?" The answer, "Dr. Pepper." In the States, it is still one of the most popular carbonated drinks, and has a younger brother - a diet version.

About ginger ale too many heard only in the movies. Ginger ale - a carbonated beverage with the aroma of ginger. It has almost no color. For my taste, not sugary, and most harmless of all soda, if the word "friendly" can be attributed to a soda in principle). Root Beer (root beer) is non-alcoholic and alcoholic. Alcohol did not try, nothing will gvoorit. A couple of times tried the soda and tried to penetrate somehow. But the taste is very strange. I do not know what can be compared, but not for everybody.

2. Cigarettes 100's 120's I think it is no secret that tobacco products in the United States expensive (an average of 6 - $ 10 per pack). Government regularly raises prices and stricter laws. But not everyone knows that cigarettes in the United States come in three sizes: standard (60's), 100's (hundred's) and 120's (one twenty's). The price of the standard 100 and 120 is the same. In the picture below you can see how different the pack height and marking:

2. Cigarettes 100's 120's I think it is no secret that tobacco products in the United States expensive (an average of 6 - $ 10 per pack). Government regularly raises prices and stricter laws. But not everyone knows that cigarettes in the United States come in three sizes: standard (60's), 100's (hundred's) and 120's (one twenty's). The price of the standard 100 and 120 is the same. In the picture below you can see how different the pack height and marking: & quot; / & gt;

3. Bagels with cream cheese Virtually traditional American breakfast. Beygl - it is something similar to our bagel, but a little softer and more luxuriant. Beygl cut in half and generously topped with cheese curd. Pre can stick the two halves in the toaster. Needless to say, that a calorie breakfast will be almost half the daily allowance? Beygly there almost every taste: from the simple (plain) and ending with a cranberry orange (a large part of byygla orange-red). Also, there are plenty of "substitutes" cottage cheese. For example, salmon or butter and jam. Everything is limited only by your imagination.

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting