In spite of the Great Depression (1929-1939 gg.), Beauty contests in the US did not stop.
1. The winner of Miss America 1924 in a car in his hometown. Philadelphia, USA 1924
2. Miss America. USA, 1925
3. Miss New York congratulates Miss California became Miss America. USA, 1925
4. Participants of the "Miss America" of the American states and cities. 1926
5. Miss Tulsa, became Miss America, USA, 1926.
7. The winner of Miss America 1926 Miss Tulsa crown crowned himself Neptune
8. Miss America 1929 in a swimsuit sitting on the parapet.
9. Representatives of 45 states took part in the contest Miss America 1930
10. Miss America 1933, 18-year-old Marion Bergeron against the background of its rivals. Atlantic City, USA, in 1933.
11. Who will be Miss America 1934? Five young ladies reached the final of the competition, the United States, 1934
12. Seven Beauties of several US states compete with each other during the competition for the Miss America 1935
13. Henrietta Leaver, Miss America 1935, in a bathing suit
14. Miss Betty Cooper, 17 years old, Miss America 1937.
15. jubilant Miss America 1938 in a swimsuit
17. Miss America 1939 in a bathing suit and a crown