Are you ready to change profession?

Are you ready to change profession? Do not just change jobs, and to change radically! Here are some stories that struck me, I would say it is inimitable! I share with you impressions and thoughts on the subject:

1. Dmitry Edakin, 22 years old, from a small Siberian town was not afraid to radically change their lives, becoming the master of female manicure in a beauty salon. Before that Dmitry graduated from college with a degree in "fitter" and has worked as a lumberjack, mechanic, press operator, and a loader. Later, at the poultry farm, began to have problems with wages. It made a difficult decision to dismiss. Knowing about his problems, mom girlfriend accidentally told that in her beauty salon make room manicure and invited to take this position. What Dmitry agreed and went 2-month training courses for manicure. Apply nail polish to an even layer only occupation seems simple, but gradually it turned Dmitry better and better. With the skill and popularity grew. Currently, there is even a place and write in order to get a manicure to Dmitry Edakinu.

2. I will not go far, my mom. She worked for 20 years at Traktorostoritelnom plant engineers, chemists, caster (three in one). And when the company has virtually no work during reconstruction, still I went out of habit. It took a long time, and my mother worked in the jewelry salon, part-time as well, and can make a gold chain and a ring, any decoration, as She studied the specialty caster. All machines in the production of gold (according to her) is a small copy of the units on which she worked in a factory in the distant Soviet past.

3. Write a psychological forum. I work in the energy sector, in parallel with the summer finishing Engineering College with a degree in Electrical Technician, but my calling has always seen and see in the humanities and creative fields, especially those related to music. One of the turning points of my lives (short radio and withdrawal from the Faculty of Philology) redeveloped in the energy sector, and despite the relatively good today earnings (due to business trips and double payments on weekends), to work not only do not get moral satisfaction, sometimes it plunges into a state of some aversion to this kind of work. In this regard, I think right now, no matter where to go after graduation, but not associated with this industry. There is a desire to learn from the tower is not a technical profile, and work in an area where more is needed humanitarian and creative thinking. Ready for it to move to another place, where I will have the chance to fulfill your potential, and not just work for the money.

4. Another story: she worked in advertising 8 years, in 1998 hacked wonderful economic crisis, many promotional projects rolled up, I being a director of a corporate client, very strongly quarreled with the general because He did not want to hear and know, he needed only money a lot and now, and now clients are scaling down their contracts.
I spat on education and experience, which at the moment seems no one was needed, went to work as a waitress, first began to learn to carry trays and foreigners smile (you know how hard it is to learn how friendly and not on duty smile !?), began to study tricks of the service, I noticed, then the head waiter administrator, senior administrator in the restaurant (5 *). In 2004 she went on maternity leave. After giving birth, there was a choice - either family or work (a huge responsibility, all the time any rush jobs, if not overnight, then pozdnevechernyaya work ...). In short, the spit on everything and went purchasing manager. Now I work in a 7-minute walk from the house, have a normal five-day week from 9 to 18 with a "floating" of my desire to dinner, and, most importantly, no nerve stress!

Posted in [mergetime] 1296206069 [/ mergetime]
I am a life dictates its own rules. I have to think about a new job, when life has put you in the "raskoryaku" and fuck you on rails to catch up with his train, good luck trying to jump into the last car ...
I do not want to say that I do not like my job, I worked in a bank (yes, I'm a clerk, office plankton, stationery and even a rat in my "glass" eyes of the banker, like the old joke). And yet it is probably very scared to be left behind, insecurity, uncertainty, and constantly in mind the question, "What lies ahead?" And I thought, like many of us at one time to maintain a balance between: doing things you love and getting a decent salary - perhaps? Do you work?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting