Dinner at the ryokan

Vobche blogger wrote in his diary:

Today, we are with you waiting for dinner in a traditional Japanese hotel - ryokan. During a trip to Japan, we stayed in three ryokan and we all waited for the feast of the abdomen and a lot of new gastronomic emotions! Stop ... stop .... go eat something first, and then in the process of viewing gallery will run!

29 photos

So ... the tables are covered with ... sit down or even lie down ...
Frankly, the names of most dishes are unknown to me, so I have all the pictures numbered, who knows someone who knows what it is and write in the comments, well, or we guess)
Each of the three dinners dedicated to a separate part of ...

1. Dinner First.

Dinner and breakfast are included in the ryokan room (room costs about $ 300 per night) and are held in special rooms ... of course, may bring to the room, but as something more interesting!
Sitting on the floor have to, but on a seat with a back, it gives a lot of inconvenience, feet start "whining" in 10 minutes, and the dinner in Japan, you know, the procedure is long ... In addition it is not clear where their (feet) do with) someone under the table who aside, who in the lotus position, and who ...
We Constantine came very early (there is very much like), chose a place on the edge (so comfortable to sit in and out) and waited for the arrival of the rest ...
Meanwhile, preparations for the end of the last meal and the waiters (can they somehow differently they called?) Corrected plate on the table ...

2. When I saw my desk, I thought that it is hardly possible to eat ... Some quite tiny bits of food ... Later, of course, it turned out that this is the Japanese tradition meal - just a little bit, but a lot! ))

3.Moy table

4.Krevetka

5. The bamboo stick something like minced meat, it must be right to cook at his desk in a special container, a heated burner ... and every blade of grass ...

6. crab claws ...

8. It is the soup ... you pour yourself out of the teapot and drink pialochki ...

9. The frame got my feet (sorry), under the table, they have not removed me, so I sat down on the edge ... at first I was a bit awkward that the bare legs of the table, but then I realized that it's okay, no one does not pay attention, and moreover, everything is sit ... woman shows me how to cook the best beef ...
After that, I stopped to take pictures, put the camera away and started eating, I eat for a long time, and a lot of tasty ... So do not photographed any dishes that are brought in, and brought ...

Dinner the second.

During a stop in this ryokan, we walked to dinner already prepared a))
It has already been more or less clear what and how you can eat ...
By the way, all dishes are prepared separately from one another, ie, not everything in "one pot" and then expanded on different plates, and in general all alone, every vegetable, every piece of fish, etc.

11. Here, the tables were covered with sheets of paper ...

13. The waitresses appeared unnoticed, poured beer and suggest how and what to eat, but in the meantime we have been taught to speak of their "Thank you" and "please" ... they do ...
People in the background - the representatives of Tottori Prefecture, who arranged our reception ... They were in costume, and we yukata with bare feet)))

14. Look at just some exposure!
By the way, the Japanese, unlike the Chinese, for example, are trying to preserve the taste of the product and its views ... not used in the preparation of any spices and sauces that would not "turn off" their true taste ...

15. In my view, the crab claws were one of the most clear dishes for dinner))

16. Later, all brought on heated stones, which had to cook meat, squid, etc.
Stones, by the way, was heated on gas for 2 hours ...

17. Then, in a special sauce we prepared any beef marble ...

18. In general, all this very interesting, you sit at the table, cook himself, chooses what and what to cook or fry, chooses the "readiness", etc ....

19. And finally, dessert ... and more could certainly put))

20.Uzhin third.

In the third ryokan dinner was held for the usual tables for us, because the hotel owners thought that we would be so convenient, they did not know what we have experienced and are accustomed to the guys there on the floor ... Part romance was lost forever ...

23. Again, any beef ...

24. Sauce ...

25. "Fishing exhibition" ...

26. I swear I do not know what it is ... I can see that the fungus from above and below that I do not remember ...

27. Here and shrimp and a piece of fish or something, beans, chestnuts, beans ...

28. Again, "soar and fry" ...

29. And this is the fish broth, and the top cover of the test ...

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting