Tomorrow we will start killing you

Pilots Civil Aviation distributed an open letter to the new regulations the Ministry of Transport of Russia.

"You're reading these lines now - a potential contender for a numbered place in the mournful list that will twist a few days all the news channels of the country", - wrote the pilots of civil aviation in an open letter, which sold today Runet.

The grounds were amendments made to the Ministry of Transport in order №139, which found that at day flight the crew is equipped with only two pilots instead of three. Ministry of Transport and airlines to reduce costs, drove departures on the "day" shift, not counting her departure from the board and from the issuance of the pilot work and moved all departures until 23.00.

The consequence was that pilots spend up to 14 hours in the air. According to the pilots, crews fatigue, no mate, greatly increases the risk of accidents. However, passengers who depart the United States, or vice versa - do not risk so much - "American" flying even "day" is always completed three pilots.

Here is a letter published recently by Yekaterinburg dimlan pilot and pilot-common today blogger aviacomment

"Who will start first - I do not know. Can Siberia may Transaero and Aeroflot may be. And you're reading these lines now - a potential contender for ponumerovannuyu place in the mournful list that will twist a few days all the news channels of the country.

Anna had spilled sunflower oil. We can only wait.

The fact that at the end of a fourteen of flight crew change sooner or later makes a mistake, no doubt, no one. Maximum pereutomlёnny pilot in a critical situation, not a fighter, and I know it firsthand.

When behind the two pilots ten-night flight, landing on the unfortunate ending supply of airfield and then a half hour of anxious waiting hour flight to the destination aerodrome, the state of the setting for a landing crew strongly resembles that of a boxer who missed a knockout punch. Like a boxer still on his feet, but the slightest butting enough so that he crashed to the ground.

For the crew this poking can be any reason - failure of materiel, the error controller, every whim of Mother Nature, with its surprises in the form of fog wrapped up the mountains, hiding in the clouds of thunderstorms and kuchevodozhdevyh treacherous wind shear.

Is it possible to avoid such a sad fate? Of course have! Just need a third. The third pilot, who will take over part of the routine work of the night flight, thereby giving an opportunity to the two main pilots to get some rest before the upcoming reduction and approach.

But in order to strengthen the so-called two-member crew of the third pilot-assistant, you must change recently "finalized" the 139th order of Ministry of Transport, which has become the apotheosis of the lawmaking despised industry professionals departments.

Without going into unnecessary details, "read out" the final result. Mintransovskie napёrstochniki "failed to substantiate" that the flight in the evening in Tokyo, Hong Kong or Bangkok, you pierced right through the night and landing there the next morning, enjoy a day flight. And fly through a half hour return flight to Moscow will also be full-time. And as soon as the flight is recognized day, then perform it twice, but not three pilot.

And these two pilot sooner or later you're reading this post, as well as themselves, would kill. Ditching, if you are Russian. But if the Americans - live in peace, you are a lucky man. You even during the day in his native America, you're lucky Russian crew of three pilots, because America does not recognize the fruits of idiotic lawmaking ball from the Russian Ministry of Transport. Ball and knows it. They know and are afraid. And they are right, they are afraid.

Why intoxicated by their impunity sharomyzhniki Russian Ministry of Transport distant America fear most
located within walking distance of their availability tandem, I do not know. I know of, but I will not say, because it is a completely different topic.

I would like to thieves of all stripes have read these lines (after all POSSIBILITY steal sacrificed the safety of our flights) »

Originator

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting