Faith, forgive me for Jihad!

From: The correspondent "KP" met at the prison near Damascus with the terrorist, who left the family business and Novorossiysk to go to Syria to kill
In the eyes of Yahya al-Khatib mask-like horse blinders. But shaking him like a hare. Mutilated feet he carefully hides in torn sneakers. Under the guise of tear-stained eyes. Although a month ago, Yahya, businessman he Novorossiysk stayed cheerful and ready to return to his jihad at the earliest opportunity. But his release from prison in the current environment a little bit - the death penalty, in the best case - a life sentence.

- I lived for many years in Russia. The wife of Novorossiysk. I am a rich man. My family is rich, very. I have a lot of houses, villas and hotels in Tartous, Istanbul. I am a representative of KAMAZ in the Arab world.
 - Why did you quit your beautiful peaceful life and decided to Jihad?
 - My nephew persuaded, Mohammed Khatib, we called Clinton, when I came back to Syria. He said, look, what's going on in the country, making mode. So I decided to kill people who kill other people. At first I passed the money.
 - Where do they come?
 - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other countries. I passed them. Then he became deputy commander of the battalion.
 - What else was part of your duties?
 - Many people come from Chechnya, Dagestan and Uzbekistan. I had to talk to them. To help them here.
 - Who are these people? How are they recruited?
 - Young people, 27-30 years of age. But there are also 40 years old. There are people who come to Russia. Show them the video, give a reading book. They say what is happening in Syria. Give money.
 - How much?
 - Sometimes 5000 dollars, sometimes less.
 - Why should you have to kill infidels?
 - They are not of the Muslim faith. It is necessary to kill them. Even if he is a Muslim, but it works on the regime - also kill.
 - Only in Syria?
 - When we had a meeting, we were told that when done in Syria, kill the infidels will go to Russia. Killing. Then, in America, in Britain. But the main thing - to Russia and China.
 - But you lived for many years in Russia. You got a wife, friends. Do you understand that then you will go to Russia to kill his wife and friends, because they are wrong?
 - When he realized it was too late for me.
 - When you realized it?
 - In a month. When Vera (his wife) called, crying, saying please, come back, do not fight with them. (crying). But I was told that if you go, we will kill you, kill your family. A nightmare, the horror - it turned out that's going on here. If they have no money, they break down the door, steal and kill. They steal people. That's just the way a person walks, and they kill him. I saw how completely kill the family. Nightmare. Just a nightmare.
 - Participated in the fighting, he killed people?
 - Yes. In the suburbs of Damascus.
 - Local residents have supported?
 - Sometimes, yes.
 - What would you say to the guys who are going to Jihad?
 - If you love Allah, do not come to Syria. I beg you, I've worked with them. I saw with my own eyes what was going on. I beg you, please do not come to Syria.
Finally, he said that three times shook hands with the president. It is unlikely that he boasted that the rebels before ... now it is unlikely that it will.
Yahya tearful eyes closed mask, he again begins to tremble. A short walk up to the camera. The clank of the door lock. The stench dungeon. The thickness of the walls. The coolness of the shadows.
We open a small window of the camera. Yahya wants to send something to his wife.

Finally Yahya al-Khatib, asked for forgiveness from his Russian wife.
 - Vera, forgive me for jihad. Faith, I love you very much. We have children, I'll be back and will never leave you.
The window closes. Jihad is over. Paradise is also far.

TC myself: With his property or it shmuck, fat or enraged, or to go to war even more dough chop (sho uniquely - shmuck, for real loot at war battered just sitting at a thousand kilometers)
Or maybe, and his wife pushed through third parties. Now he forehead in green fodder, she - nehily inheritance and children under control, rather than 5 times a day into the sky ass with dad. Definitely - shmuck. And his face ...
pOtsevskaya
Gygygy:
-1. & quot; -I persuaded his nephew, Mohammed Khatib, we called Clinton & quot; - It zhezh with which he plays Monica elephant? I do not whether to Vera? Then - all perfectly into the hole ...
-2. "At first I passed the money.
 - Where do they come?
 - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other countries. I passed them. Then he became deputy commander of the battalion.
 - What else was part of your duties?
 - Many people come from Chechnya, Dagestan and Uzbekistan. I had to talk to them. To help them here. "- Still-yes, he went on to loot foreign blood pounding, durilka Cardona ...
"I acted like a fool, not because a fool, so I had an excuse to do so» ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting