Gebeshnaya mantra "Start with yourself"

Today, I am listening to Live in St. Petersburg "Echo." The studio Natalia Kostitsin were volunteers from the "beautiful St Petersburg." Suddenly calls pensioner and asks, "Do not you think that it is better to take a shovel ourselves up and go for snow removal?". Like, do not aktivnichal, start with yourself.

And it's not that women do not understand why it is better to learn to control the power, than by taking a shovel. No, I'm not for the lazy. I only for the fact that our fellow citizens understand that if they pay for snow removal, hot water and garbage disposal, the snow must be cleaned, the water - rain and waste - disposal.

Unfortunately, a large proportion of our fellow citizens truly believe that the whole thing - in you. "Begin with yourself! Start! ", They cry incessantly.

It gebeshny way of manipulation that has infected some compassionate workaholics. Blame all the ills of a citizen, make him ashamed, refocus attention and inspire the futility venture to interfere with the big things.

"And then, Putin? Start with yourself! »

"Instead of going to rallies, it would be better spent in the yard Saturday»

"We did not win the elections, until the start off the political education»

"Do not take money from public procurement - in someone else's pocket to look ugly».

I recognize my brother Kolya? And Putin briefings and trolls nashistkie network jammed us this mantra. Start with yourself, start with yourself! Kud-dd-da helpful paskuda, the area roam? No, citizen, your business is small. And in your life you are responsible himself. Start with yourself and be kind, a finish.

Not klyuyte to trick trying to hook you on the conscience of the complex, a sense of tact and education. The nose wallets officials can and should be put. It is much wiser and worthier cause the work of those who you are doomed to pay than unbuckling money to take up the shovel.

"Start with yourself!" - This is a classic course GB. As a distraction infopovodami false, as an answer to another question.

When you are advised not to go on the march and walk with a child in the park; when told to look in his pocket and not a deputy; as recommended to help their parents, and not strangers fire victims, always remember - you're dealing with a fool, or with the mercenaries. In such a difficult year, it is important to remember them. Do not be fooled by propaganda or sverzglupuyu Kitchen-taburetochnuyu wisdom.

I have to start with yourself. I did not vote for United Russia, did not steal from the budget, did not kill the elderly. Even cigarette butts on the sidewalk did not throw. I start with myself - and? ..

Do not believe those who advise to sit quietly and start with yourself. It is either a fool or government ministers. Because only utility power people prefer to solve all the problems myself. And his, and others'.
hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting