Girl smiling and joking

Recently, I talked about how to avoid mistakes and make the right choice tattoo parlor. Today I want to talk about how these same tattoo applied to the body. Just want to note that this process is slow, and a bit painful. Ironically, most artists I talked to say that the process of tattooing better tolerate girls are hardier or something. I will not go into the arguments, and immediately reported that during the whole day in the tattoo parlor, out of 4 customers there was only one young man, and that was a bit ill after the third hour of the process of drawing on the body. But the girls have suffered and even joked on the subject.

30 photo.
via livejournal

The choice was obvious - the report will be about a girl's tattoo. So, meet the wizard tattoo parlor "Kaliningrad ink" Annie and brave Julia, this report about them and about the tattoo:

1. The working day starts at 11.00. By this time catching up as master-apprentice, and customers. I arrived in advance in order to look around.

While all ready asked Julia about tattoos:

"The first tattoo I did after the break with a young man. So I came to the foot of the Tibetan mantra "" Om Mani Padme Hum & quot; ". The place I chose myself for a long time, first like a backbone, then decided to start with something small and then grow, and chose this krasoten. I'm not a fan of skulls and some characters that commit to something. A mantra looks beautiful and brings something positive, unity of man with God, and the earth. When I was doing it, we have not really had the tattoo parlors and on the advice found a girl who was doing a tattoo at home. Came to visit her, she included "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and started. Two hours of pain - and I'm beautiful. It was worth a thousand rubles.

Two years later I wanted another tattoo. I've already figured out what and where will be drawn, but I knew that already did not go to the apartment. I decided to go to the salon. However, do not know where, in the studio guys were terrible, they were talking obscenities, I'm afraid of them. A week later, I came here & quot ;.

2. While communicate with employees salon, missed the time of preparation and transfer the sketch onto the body. Well, I think there is no tragedy did not happen, as many of you know as applied to the body perevodki - here also

3. Prepared job. On the table a few mainok for b / w and color work. Cream and stopyatsot napkins. The plate with the sketch - a tricky decision.

4. Getting Started. Purple color - sketch and machine breaks the circuit.

5. Please be aware that the first minutes of the most difficult. After a while you get used to the pain and do not feel it, you do not feel well, almost

6. The process is long. Everything of course depends on the size of your tattoo and the application site. For some styles of tattoo until the end punching contour, major work will not begin with the color. It happens that the customer goes home only with printed circuit and only then, at the next session (approximately 2 weeks), the work begins with color. Hopefully, now caught many pluses session with master tattoo rather than an hourly job.

7. Speaking of things to do. I already wrote that in a good salon offers to listen to music, drinks, or a movie. Almost always the master willingly communicates with you while he is totally focused on the job.

8. I remember my sessions at tattoo artist - boredom death, coupled with the pain. The girls manage to laugh and chat. Fun they

9. When the circuit probit work begins with the paint. The choice of colors is huge. The photo is just a small part of what there is in the cabin

10. Let's go.

11. Master makes a decision with which shades to start a "fill". Everything depends on whether the time to make a tattoo "in one sitting." Understandably, the master himself defines phasing: what logical interrupted at this session and what to leave to the next.

12. In this particular case, you can not bathe - will have time to fill in a session

13. Prepared to work with color contour looks like. True it has already started to paint.

14. It is not the first tattoo on his leg, so that even a pro =)

15. By the way, for a nearby couch customer number 2. Also decided to put himself on the foot Pirozhenko. Looks like a trend this year

16. Interestingly, the process of tattooing less painful if you do not take frequent breaks. However, by mutual consent of the client and the master, you can take a break for a snack or just a little rest, especially when the session lasts 6-7 hours. Apply the ointment on foot + cellophane. The main thing that has got nothing on the tattooed portion - is problem number 1

17. There is a time to look around. In the salon always someone comes and gets advice

Tags

See also

New and interesting