"Smiling" meditation help find peace of mind

When we smile?

When we see something amazing. When things are going well. When we reach an understanding, we did not know before what. Surprise, achievement, success, harmony, awareness - that's what comes from pure smile. The child smiles naturally, it is not necessary to teach it.

Smiling, we gain a new vision of the world. The world ceases to be hostile. We smile - around and they smile back at us. We remember the point where we had to smile and our past is filled with a smile. We think about the future events that are sure to bring a smile to us - our future smiles at us. We smile at this.

Sincere smile net we send your internal organs. We can say - "my eyes are smiling, my ears smile, my lips smile, my nose smiling, my face is smiling, my head smiling, brain smiling, head vessels smile, my neck smiles all the muscles of the neck smiling, cervical spine smiling, my chest smiles, my ribs are smiling, thoracic spine smiles, my heart smiles, my lungs smile, my bronchi smile, my esophagus smiling, my stomach was smiling, my liver smiling, my gall bladder smiling, my pancreas is smiling, my duodenum smiling, my small intestine smiling, colon smiles, all the organs of the abdominal cavity smile, my kidneys smile, my ureters smile, my bladder smiling, my urethra smiling, my lumbar smiles back muscles smile pelvis smile My legs and arms smile all over my body - smiling, I - I smile, my world smiles, all my friends, relatives, colleagues, friends, clients - all smiles, all the people on earth - the smile, the universe - smiling, Primal smile - smiling , The Creator - smiling, I - I smile, WE - smiling ยป

. After such an auto-training, such meditation you really will find peace, happiness, joy, confidence in the future, smile. You will be able to harmonize the relationships with loved ones, to forgive and be forgiven, to give them a smile and get a smile in return. Remember Dale Carnegie - sincere smile and you will not go unnoticed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting