To be able to live

11 photos, and text.
Friends, if you read the text of the post - I advise to read it completely.

Central Belarus. 80 kilometers north-west of the capital - here is a small village - Vynіshchy. Translated from Belarus - "utterly destroy". Moreover, in such an uncompromising form of imperative. The most amazing thing is that the village had a name that speaks only a few years ago. Previously, there was a collective farm "Red fighter." According to popular tradition, the Soviet Union was also called and towns. But someone in the administrative circles, apparently decided it was time to put an end to the red bulk and rename the village in accordance with the actual situation. So there Vynistsy first, and then in 2006 Vynischi. As a kind of order of a higher power to wipe out another inconspicuous spot on the map at simple with all its inhabitants.

In Vynischah lives 27-year-old Olya Zubovich. It is - the invalid of the first group. Olya cerebrospinal hernia, and paralysis of the lower limbs. She does not feel anything below the groin. The right leg of her abnormally deformed. The left is not at all - it was amputated last year, to save the life of Ole. Almost from birth, she uses a wheelchair, which has recently Ole brings nothing but suffering. She barely leaves the house. And particularly nowhere to go here - in the village of nearly a dozen typed residential courtyards, and the remaining locals here still remember the funeral of Joseph Stalin.

We're going to Vynischi. First, on the ride to the track on the Republican, then about 2 km walk along the abandoned, had not plow the farm fields and dilapidated barns along a narrow country road. Locals painfully and aggressively respond to the camera in the hands of my colleague:

- Chago snimaesh you here? Vun, Idzi take off, as we have gaўne zhyvёm have gaўne kavyraemsya! - Screams and intoxicated after an elderly woman sitting at the bus stop.

The yard and the house in which he lives Olga, is more like a picture of the anti-utopian novel: a rickety fence, something like whitewashed house, dilapidated farmstead. In the yard we were met by friendly, smiling woman - Olin mother Maria. We were invited inside. I took a step and froze. Seated in the middle of the corridor in a wheelchair, a little unnatural, frankly smiling girl led me to a state of stupor and emotional impasse. I do not know what to say, did not know how to behave to ingratiate yourself person, not scare her. As a result, a cowardly lowered her eyes. Olga noticed it - I understood the tone of voice. But she could not stop smiling, and held out his hand to me:

- Hi! I am Olya. Let's go into the room?

I was struck by Olin's voice and her marvelous manner of speaking, quietly, with a slight gasp and short pauses, as though it is difficult to find the words. And yet it is amazing sincerity and willingness to talk about everything, even the most intimate. And I, a complete stranger to her man, was amazed at how easy it was to contact. Because of the nature of their profession, I soon got used to isolation, alienation, and even some anger against journalists from the likes of Ole people.

- You ask me nothing to hide. Moreover, that rarely manages to talk to someone live. More and more over the Internet. And then, you know what kind of barrier is felt. I noticed a strange thing here is that when people communicate with me, it turns out that if you do not show their pictures, write. As soon as you show - all disappear all at once. Maybe they are afraid of something? .. And when I do not write, and I do not write. Because I fear imposed on the people. Write - I will answer. Silent - I do not mind, because everyone has their own cockroaches in my head.

Each of my day begins the same: wake up, turn on the machine until it is loaded, make some coffee. Then I watch movies rarely read books. Detective novels very much. Because I think that in real life are interesting. In our village, nothing happens - one street and a few houses. Youth is not at all, not even talk to anyone. Here I live in my film and now even the internet world. Well, that although the computer appeared. Previously, all were longing.

In the winter of last year Olga was on computer courses in Minsk. Captured several programs for photo editing and typesetting. Learn how to use the Internet. Here are just a computer for Olya's family was a luxury. And she decided to write to the President.

- My letter was in Slutsk district executive committee. From there came the representatives and told my mother that can help financially. I was lying in the hospital, I had a leg amputated. They offered 300 thousand ($ 35), and the rest we had to gather themselves. My mother then said that if we naberёm the full amount, then 300 thousand somewhere find. They left. And after a while the computer gave me Slutskaya member organization "Belaya Rus". I do not remember his name and surname. Now I'm almost happy.

- Why almost?

- You know, I'd like to have a stroller with a motor. Because our streets are not particularly assaults on ordinary - the roads are uneven, and I handle frail, force sometimes is not enough to drive a few hundred meters. Therefore, and I sit at home all day. And if there was a carriage with a motor, and through the village, I could ride in Minsk on course to go again, I would be much more convenient. But for us it is unaffordable amount. So, perhaps, the dream will remain a dream.

Like any girl, Olga dreams of a family and children. And it is not being adopted as his.

- To adopt me no rebёnochka will not. And I said to the doctor, and as a woman I have everything in order, so I would like to try myself. The risk, I know. But I would love to become a mother, to live a normal life like everyone else. We Sergei (Olin young people - approx.'s) That's not discussed. But I think he will not mind.

With Sergei Olya met in July over the internet. They corresponded for a few days and then came Sergei.

- He saw me, of course. At first I was afraid a little bit. I thought that scared. But on the contrary, he seems to have become even more love. Very warm treats me carefully. Calls often, and rarely comes - now working in line. I chat with men in general do not know, I have something, and there was no one. Therefore, I am afraid, to be honest, a little bit. Although we had already kissed. So? Oh, I do not know (laughs). But the doctor allowed, says that I am a complete woman, if we talk about structure. Well, you know ... But Sergei did not insist - he understands everything.

Olya religious person, she is a Christian Orthodox persuasion. Therefore, to my life, disability, and indeed everything philosophically.

- To my mother often visited a friend and say, well, poor girl, how God punished you. And I say that God did not punish me, this is my destiny so that is why it is necessary to accept with resignation. The Bible says that God is testing those who most loves. And because I am happy. I wake up in the morning - the sun is shining, fresh air, a new day. That the grace of God rejoice. And what will be further? How will it be. I do not lose heart and do not despair. Because you have to love life for what it is. And to live one day, as if he is the last one. And do not blame destiny, life or God. Do not complain. Because this will only get worse. And God is able to send such a fate, which will be even worse. As they say, their anger, we ruin ourselves. So just love one another and be happy. And I? I'm happy every morning when God gives me another new day. Here's to a carriage with a motor for mobility (laughs), then we can say that life is good.

After our conversation a few weeks have passed, and look Zubovich Oli, her quiet, calm voice still live in my soul. Olya one of those people who love life and know how to live in the present. Such as it is to learn to be kinder, wiser and more tolerant. And, of course, closer to each other. Maybe then we could change our world for the better.

11. End.

source

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting