How to bring this man

Women pity: constantly complain that men around there.

Women do not mind: bring my sons both girls.

The result is natural. I will express my thoughts on the matter.

should be engaged in the education of boys father. And since birth. His birth, not the birth of a son. Because education in the family - it's not preachy. Boy copies of his father's pattern of behavior, not his words. Question mothers: if you want your son to become the same as your husband? What I mean by the term "man"? Quite a domostroevskogo concept. A man should be strong. What does it mean? To be able to make decisions and take responsibility for those decisions. Question to parents: if your son is learning to make their own decisions and take responsibility for them? to make decisions and take responsibility - the two sides of the same coin. Freedom from one side. Restrictions on freedom of the other. Example:

The man makes the decisions, but is responsible for them his woman. This is not a man, as a sissy. Muzhchinka.

Man does not make decisions, but responsible for them responsible. This is not a man. A henpecked. Peasant. Freedom begins with self-restraint.
There is a oriental proverb: "The first camels drink water, because they have no hands. The second man is drunk, because they have no patience. The last woman drinking ».

In my circuit training scheme is different: "The best - mum. Because she's a girl. Then the cat - because he is helpless and dependent on us. Then we have with you. Because we are men. " At what age a child becomes a man?
Since the awareness of himself as a person. Psychologists know that age. Three years. Yes, mom. Three years. It is from this age need to continuously inspire his son: "You are the man!" It was with this age need to teach him a normal man's word "should».

Unfortunately, this word has become a psychological environment in a bogey - "ought." Many psychologists it is somehow associated with neurotic reactions.

Alas, it is a fact that many "want and do not care!" Lead to the development of sociopathic personality. Look around and you'll see a lot muzhchinok unable to bring himself to any action.

A man should. To be able to endure. To be able to overcome yourself. To be able to make mistakes. To be able to be gentle. To be able to be rude. To be able to be different. To be able to answer for his words. A man should be able to be. Treat your child should immediately at birth as a man. When the baby screaming in your hands, enough of it to rock and talk to him, "You have We man? What then are you yelling? "Do you understand that at this moment you do not give him the installation, and yourself? What's in the future, you will treat him as an equal and an adult? Yes. The child should be treated like adults. This does not mean that it is not necessary to play, not to forgive his mistakes, not to indulge it, do not smile at him. The child can be wrong. It explores the world around us, exploring its boundaries. Do you know why men like children? Because men are also pushing the boundaries of this world. A man should be worried. He is the driving force of humanity. A woman - the power to save, if anything.

You can not punish the boy for mistakes. They need to be corrected. Him. Himself. Independently. But with your tips and help. And now - an illustration of this. A few years ago I got married. And there was my cousin's son. Cousin - because I was not adopted. And as I call it even? He was 7 years old.

From the beginning, I took the position of alpha male in the pack. Demarcate behavior:

Your room - it's your room. Are you the owner there: from himself tidy himself at Bardach. Mom - it's a girl. The more we help her, the more she is happy and the less growls, grumbles. nakosyachil - answer. You can do everything himself. You first foremost defender of the family. And do not forget. We are together. Is there a problem? So there is, and its solution.
Somehow my mother played the scene. I'm the type nakosyachil. It is the type of upset. "You see what happens when Mother hurt?" - My phrase.

Brought Koshak. Cat - the best tool for development in the boy kinesthetic. A kinestetika - the basis of sexuality. The words "trained on cats" as relevant as ever in this event. Valet-ironing cats contributes to the development of abilities of women ironing, ironing in the future.

- Dyalesh! Can I ride a bike?
- You're a man - you and solve.
- I am a boy ...
- Then you can not! Men can and can not be boys.

Offended sniff. Five minutes later:
- Dyalesh! I will go on a bike ride!
- Got it. Go.
- And help bring a bike?
- Easy. Will you help to bear?
- Yeah!
- Forward!

Or, for example:
- Misha! Tomorrow we go to the movies first, then to the shooting range to shoot. Are you with us?
- In what movie?
- For adults. "Brest Fortress" is called.
- Is it possible to shoot first, and then you go to the movies, and I go home? ( Meant to play on your computer. em>)
- No. First, in the film. Then shoot. I decided. Because I am the chief.

He left to think. Returned.

- I agree.

P.S.
And we call it - Uncle Misha.

P.P.S.
Yes. Kosyachit times. What lessons do not finish it, the money given for breakfast, spend the machine. That will bring a deuce. That Mobil Home forget. Soccer walk. It has the right to make mistakes. But the duty to correct these errors. Older - these errors will be even greater. AND LIABILITY grow naturally.

P.P.P.S.
And how are things with his own father? Normal. The night from Friday to Monday Misha spends away from his father. Is found with the name of the sister of 3 years of age. Sometimes we corresponded with Batya on education.

Summary:
At our house growing man. He is 10 years old. I can call him, "Misha, do scrambled eggs my mother for lunch! And I'm still busy! »

And you? You grow house man?

Author: Alex Ivakin
Photo: tumblr

via onlylittlehuman.tumblr.com/post/95751413631/96

Tags

See also

New and interesting