Books with a secret with his own hands

Each of us has something to hide from prying eyes. But it does not always have such a place. They say if you want to hide well -pryach in a prominent place. Today will tell you how to make a cache of books.
I think that everyone has a personal library does not need a thick book, which is a pity to throw. Here it will use. my 800 pages.

10 photos via arkadion

3. First prepare the instrument and supplies of material:
ruler, pencil, drill bits, drill, hacksaw or a jig saw, sandpaper or a file, screwdriver, sharp knife.

PVA glue, a piece of foam rubber, screws, plywood or particle board, plastic wrap or bag.

Let's start:
Step 1. Cut the plywood 2 shawls are larger than the pages of the book of 3-4 centimeters in three storonam.Kladem on one of the boards or a film package, then put the book on the last page of the film bending cover pages (I can leave the first few pages), again Cover the top and put a package second fanerku.

4. See the pages lay flat nebyli jammed and twisting this "sandwich" screws. Packages need to later the whole structure can be easily disassembled. Next, take a sponge and glue, and a thin layer on the edge of the sheet. Very much do not need to apply in order to avoid sagging. Left to dry. I complete the drying process took about 2 hours.

5. Step2. Marked on one of the circuit fanerok our future opening. I took over the size of the three bills. You can make a figure hole jigsaw in the presence and skills (for example under a flask or a gun).
Cut there are several ways:
1. The best, making the corners of our "little window" through holes and cut the perimeter of the jigsaw.
2. The time-consuming, if not a jigsaw but there is a painting from a hacksaw for metal. Make a hole so that the fabric they passed quietly Scrollsaw perimeter.
3. Gnarled, drilled millimeter by millimeter the entire circuit.
4.Samy awkward and clumsy and time-consuming (finally not recommended) to remove dried fanerki draw the outline of a knife and cut it out.

6. After the carve "core", cut the edges with a file or sandpaper. Blow dust and debris. And apply PVA glue on the ends of the "window".

7. 95% of our hiding place ready. We are waiting for when everything is dry and carefully remove the plywood. "Core" by the way can also be used in the toilet))). Oy.izvinite distracted.
Then glue the back cover page, when we wait to dry ... and oops! Get lightweight, stylish and intricate cache.

10. Use of health! But do not forget about the technique Safety and keep personal property.
For injuries phoning 03
When phoning 02 thefts
Thank you all for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting