Sawing kengurin themselves.

Hello everyone, my name is Sergey, I am from Estonia, and I'll tell you how kengurin gash on the car for a penny.
Will be 23 photos
Why all started compote? And because kenguriny on some machines look nice, but the price tag on kenguriny ugly. Kengurin want and the money it is a pity! What to do?
That's right, gashes themselves blasphemy us! The budget announced in the end. The price tag on a beautiful and blestyuchy!

2 is made from black metal. Buy outlet at 90 degrees. Diameter 60 mm 3.

Tyrim 3, or pick up the thread where the pipe 60, 3, may be rusty. I found under a bridge former sewage. Cada cooked - whiff was the case.

4 looking for a piece of pipe thinner - so beautiful, and I with her lucky - the new was found! cut a sympathetic are bent and bend boil.

5 Kengurin I collected crease on the outside of the bumper to grab a point. Trying on - customize the middle part.

6 fit.

7 Bends main pipe does the same as you like - so look side.

8 Top

9 boil after fitting all joints.

10 We clean those joints that need to be cleaned. What it turned out clumsy sentence. Estonozemelets I'm sorry!

11 Continue cleaned at the same time remove rzhu.

12 Clean, urrya !!!

13 view from the other side.

14 Rear view. Or the back - as you like.

15 A colleague is trying, in order to evaluate the picture.

16 Looking at the corners a thread of a thick piece of iron - fasteners gash too will be. I'm just a piece of thick naryl corner - from him and cut off a little bit.

17 View of the cut area. Fota forgotten, so the words: in Chrysler under the plastic iron strong gain, I just welded it to the nut, it screwed fasteners, and drove to his height kengurin.

Holds 18 without the help from!

19 Beauty huletam!

20 Ottyapyvaem from our rusty, smelly pipe ishsho one piece, cut a cardboard template and cut off a beautiful part of the pipe under the bumper. For what? And I did not want to reduce the clearance of low lowered kenguriny below.

21 Cut a piece of old slula feet, welded into a nut, and is welded to the subframe. Cook not sploshnyakom, and the current left and right to mount broke off on impact and not to hush up the stretcher. Tear - Weld, and the sub-frame to fix something you do not want!

22 That - daaam! Painted and installed!

23 Total that we have? Kengurin there !!! Removed easily, no pack - for custom, and to remove all the same is not so easy.
The budget is as follows: 60 mm outlets - 2, 50 x 4 pieces - 10 euro-pallets
Pipe 60 mm - from the landfill.
The tube in the middle of - from the landfill.
Bolts - nuts - that was found in the drawer.
Paints Teknos (cheap analogue hammerayta) - it was. So is it worth 23 euro-pallets in three liters. Went grams 200 - 300.
Roller for painting - 0, 75 euro-pallets.
Pipe wall thickness - 4 mm, so that Thou Cho, I'm not guilty.
Svarochnik - semi-automatic, hands, and 5 hours of nided.
Why do not buy or cook Rust proof? And get expensive, and stainless steel in the corners is not lying, and argon with TIG welding will take a lot of time. My Voyager is on the market in 1000 euro-pallets, nuego nafig spend kengurin even 100 euro-pallets.
Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting