Suburban rukozhop

Last year, we bought a villa near St. Petersburg and in the summer of this year we plan to send to parents and 3 year old son. Boy that would be active and to direct his energies in the right direction, it was decided to put on a children's section complex with fitness equipment (home is the wall bars, and he really likes spinning on the rings). Looking at the prices of finished complexes and prisvistnuv the number of zeros, I decided to do himself. After drawing in the program Google SketchUp sketch of the complex, and approve it for all interested parties, on the last weekend in April began to buy material. Since road in horticulture were closed, it was decided to carry construction materials to the sawmill on the trunk of a passenger car. For 4 flights council, benefit sawmill near. For the remaining 1, 5 days, together with the father drove the foundation and put the frame. Next, I worked alone.

To maximize the reduction in price support for the foundation did themselves. Old pipes by sawing fence into pieces of 1.2m. Because the strip-shaped n Gnehm glass.

20 photos.

To maximize the reduction in price support for the foundation did themselves. Old pipes by sawing fence into pieces of 1.2m. Because the strip-shaped n Gnehm glass.

Glass welded to the pipe. Though I did in my life a couple of times svarochnikom worked, but such a responsible job entrusted test.

These are the bars turned. For reference - if you buy in the store, the "glass" (or support for the post) for timber worth about 500re 100x100.

Stepping back from the neighbor's fence 1.7m and pre scrap for maximum pick open a hole in the ground, starting with a sledgehammer to drive support.

1.2m was very difficult to drive.

The next series is already done with the length of the column 0, 9m - became much easier to score.

Putting the frame.

All contractible rod 8. The ends of the supports working off treat.

For safety nut recessed

The frame is ready. That's what we had together over the weekend. The height of the 1st floor - 1, 6 m - for the convenience of the grandmother.

Next May for the one I started sheathing boards 100h25 frame.

At times it was snowing

I got up to the roof - it took 2 Ondulina sheet and 2 pcs. Skate 1m length.

Purchased board came to an end - that is, began to use.

By the end of May turned out that's a birdhouse)

By the end of May turned out that's a birdhouse).

Next weekend at the cottage could not get there, so gradually completed house on May 24-25. The weather was wonderful - the heat of 30 degrees. I think everything sanded with the nozzle on the drill, but it was very tiring and sanded only the place where the most is the contact. In the corner of the box, made with a folding bench seat that would hide the toys there.

At the bottom of the stairs of the old 2 bunk beds - I think where it attach.

Further, all treated like this antiseptic. After drying wood becomes dark brown.

Hung the rope, trapeze and gymnastic rings. In the sandbox sand scattered. On the wall hung a basketball hoop. Main customer enjoyed. Already he dragged his toys. While the 2nd floor will be closed for him - at the request of her grandmother - afraid to overlook. The following year, the annexe ladder. There are ideas on the rear wall to attach climbing hooks. Regarding prices, it left about 12 thousand pe. That's all I have finished.

Tags

See also

New and interesting