A selection of non-trivial ideas for the design of the garden plot

The summer season is not far off, so why not be inspired by interesting ideas for creating not only a functional, but also a beautiful garden plot. Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how garden With the help of old clay pots and not only. I'm thrilled with Nos. 5 and No. 9. I'll show my husband!

Floor pots for flowers
  1. Sometimes very simple, affordable things. transformgiving it a bright individuality and demonstrating the outstanding taste and imagination of the owner. Clay pots that have served their lives are always a pity to throw away. It is time to give them a second life, decorating with their help your site!

2. Garden guard stuffed with old clay pots or a small house for dwarfs. The choice is yours!

3. Originally look compositions in which wide capacious pots are used: having installed on the side and reliably fixed, such a vessel is filled with fertile soil, forming a flowerbed in the form of a leaking liquid, which is imitated by flowers. Having planted flowering soil cover plants (small periwinkle, alpine carnation, cirrus, flox shyloid), we get an interesting and original composition that resembles a bright stream.

4. A large clay pot will allow garden from compact plants. Filling such a pot with earth, plant crops, forming a harmonious composition that will adequately complement the landscape of the site. Miniature succulents look unusual in a large pot.

5. How do you like that creativity? Perhaps I will create something similar in my garden.

6. As you can see, anything can be used as decoration elements.

7. Pots are not only a container for planting plants, but also gardeningThat will give it its identity and uniqueness!

Even rough and gray concrete blocks can look stylish and beautiful if you know how to use them. It is best to use this material in the garden. I suggest you also learn how to create the perfect garden with concrete cinder blocks.

I never thought that old things could be made into such original pots. gardening. These simple ideas will help you make your cottage even more stylish and beautiful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting