Park Bonsai "Spirited Garden." South Korea about. Jeju

South Korea about. Jeju

"Since July 30, 1992 was opened Park Bonsai" Spirited Garden ", celebrities and the press have repeatedly admitted it" the most beautiful gardens in the world. " Having started in 1968 to develop a vacant lot, overgrown with thorn bushes, I was hoping to revive a culture of gardening and Korean bonsai. I will build a model of the world in which all people will love one another, following the precepts of nature, like trees, and live peacefully, but with courage. At times, when I was very hard to take care of the trees and the stones to drag, I drew his attention to the sky. And then every once in my soul a voice: "Live like a tree, following the precepts of nature".

With gratitude
sky,
earth,
rays,
wind,
clouds,
rain,
neighbors,
Jeju Island
and Korea
for their help during the whole of my life I dedicate this garden to people all over the world who love the trees ».
Song Yong Bom
Typically, in the creation of the garden involved several people: the owner, planner, builder, gardener, and others. However, the garden was created a life work of one man - Son Beom-yong. The main principle is adhered Son Yong Bom in the creation of his masterpiece - was "the face of trees and stones».
Visiting once Jeju Island Son Bong Yong was so fascinated by its beauty, that eventually moved here and found the meaning of his life here. He began to create gardens in 1968, at the age of 29 years. Twenty-four years it took to transform the lifeless volcanic island in the unique space of the bonsai garden, on which work has not stopped to this day. During his work on his brainchild Son Bong Yong faced with many difficulties. The government does not always support it, because it was not clear how this activity fits into the plans of the rapid rise of the Korean economy. The locals laughed at eccentric - what a normal person in a vacant lot, in the absence of water, sewerage and electricity can conceive of the garden? Mr. Song repeatedly tore back, was in surgery, but again stubbornly returned to his creation. In 1992 he had obtained all the necessary licenses, and a garden open to visitors. But even after the official opening of "Spirited Garden" his company was more bankrupt. Especially difficult was the financial crisis of 1997, when the garden had to auction off for the debts of the banks. Only the fortitude and dedication host overcame all difficulties. Now "Spirited Garden" - one of the most famous gardens in the world of bonsai. Generally, the accepted translation of the name «Spirited Garden» in the Russian language, today does not exist. Options can be numerous: Energetic garden or Sustainable Garden, spiritual garden, inspired garden.
This unique garden is represented by more than 2,000 compositions of the 100 species of trees, where all bonsai are located outdoors. On the territory of 24 hectares laid five walking routes that connect the four thematic parts of the garden each other: "The main garden", "Spring Garden", "Garden of the soul" and "Garden of Harmony". "Spring Garden", filled with plants flowering spring and waterfall located here symbolizes the rapid awakening of nature. Feed dissolved in the calm waters of the "Main Garden" in the mirrored surface of ponds that reflect the bridges, picturesque volcanic rocks and bonsai planted along the banks. "The Garden of Souls" - a place for meditation, with a green lawn in the center. Along the perimeter of the lawn to contemplate unique boulders placed by the forces of nature of the island.

It must be noted that the creator of the "Spirited Garden" was inspired by the unique volcanic landscapes of the island of Jeju. They recreated in beautiful artificial hills, symbolizing the relief of the island; in the water element, enclosed in waterfalls, ponds and lakes; in the winding alleys and grottos of basalt; in rich and diverse vegetation. The garden is replete with elements of traditional oriental gardens - rockeries, stone bridges, islands of land among the smooth surface of the water, sacred koi. Also, there are several national Korean highlights: stone pyramid associated with the Korean believe that if you want something to ask of Heaven, it is necessary to lay down a pyramid of stones zagadyvaya with the desire; guardians of the island of Cheju - Harubany, which is decorated with statues of one of the bridges.
A very important role in the garden playing countless artistic texture stones, playing the role of small sculptural forms, and participating in the creation of Suiseki.
Even at the dawn of creation Garden Song Yong Bom began collecting miraculous stone sculptures created by the forces of water and volcanoes, "Stone in the garden of the same party representation as a tree. Bonsai - the result of the work of two artists - nature and man. On the stone same person can not affect, in any case, to interfere with his formation. I can not find his own face for a stone, placing it in the right place. When a new stone comes into the garden, several times I walk along the paths, and again putting his thoughts in this or that place. In the end, the stone is located near one of the walkways, so that the best way to introduce people to its facade. Sometimes I can just find the best place for a stone, sometimes you have to do a few laps in the garden until undecided. Moving stones from place to place, I begin to think that nature is specially made so that the wood and stone are mutually reinforcing. Harmony with the environment is very important, but also wood and stone look much more beautiful when they are in the right place with the right partner. Now I understand that the mission of this garden is to find the right person for the wood and stone and combine them in partnership and in harmony with the surrounding landscape. For a man it is equally important to find the "face" of his soul for life. And not very good excuses, for example, that you are too busy ».

The ability to observe the delicate balance between the landscape and the possibility of a self-sufficient on the background adequately demonstrate collection of bonsai and suiseki, issues a gentleman Sonia extremely talented landscape designer. The combination of natural and man-made landscape with traditional Korean bonsai trees in a variety of forms of demonstrations, and the special role assigned to the stone, contributed to the emergence of a special type of garden. Collections bonsai presented in the garden in different ways: some included in the landscape composition and grows in an open ground, most are assembled in the "Gallery" along the tracks or the designated exhibition grounds where the "exhibits" are displayed on a stone pedestal, also on pedestals exhibited and soloed bonsai. It is interesting to study how the Son Bong Yong found for each plant its suitable only for him. One of the main secrets of the designer - the right choice background. Primarily, it is desirable that the background was neutral and the most suitable for a particular plant contemplation. This may be a green lawn, stone walls, sky, water, and for the perception of some important bonsai their reflection in the water. Neutral gray pedestals for pots installed in such a way that the so-called "line of sight" viewer and contour line of the composition are within the same species pictures. Also, for the convenience of viewing the central pods serve as panoramic views of points with which the compositions are viewed most clearly in the background artificial green hills.
Son Bong Yong said: "Bonsai - a" living art ", which is used as the material of wood, created by man with love and according to the commandments of nature. Bonsai - is "the art of time", which changes the shape of their creations every season and is time consuming to achieve results. Bonsai - a "personal art", which makes a lovely soul of man, grow bonsai and human admiring Bonsai. Bonsai - is "the art of living, created through the unity of man and nature. Therefore, a person who is going to enjoy the bonsai should be able, empty your soul, read the soul of the one who has grown bonsai and soul tree with curved branches of time ".

This garden definitely feel strong feelings - and this is not only excited about the perfection of the landscape, not only amazed by filigree work that has been done to create real works of art plant and a particular sense of atmosphere and mystery of this place. Try to understand the art of creation and the mystery of the garden can help to set in the garden of tablets (including in Russian) with the secrets of bonsai cultivation, as well as observations and philosophical sayings host garden. They enclosed a great experience, the wisdom of past years, a unique philosophy, where the main topic of discussion is the transfer of wood, stone and nature in the man - his character, the process of education, relationship to nature, to life and to other people.

Tags

See also

New and interesting