Balcony from rukozhopa.

Introduction.
Construction balcony was in May 2013, I wanted to bring it to completion and put up for public discussion, but due to the specifics of my job (month working month rest) did not finish the job until completion, then the money ran out then there is no time and even and repair in other areas of the distraction. Length 7.5m width 1, height of 16m 2, 9 budget 40t.r construction time 2 weeks.

55 photos

So let's get acquainted, my name is Dmitry, I 1983 and I rukozhop! Yes, yes you heard right, now I tell why. When I was little we had a large family and giving. My father once upon a time back in the '70s with my own grandfather built a huge house near Krasnodar, and then when we moved to the north of my father and grandfather built the house in the country (and then my father built a bath). So when we came to the country (80) all involved in the case but me, even my older brother, who is older than me by 7 years took part and after construction would start his motorbike korpaty2 and went for his important cases, I have it of course with ever I did not take. My father used to call me all the time CIT when I get dirty again, I immediately ran to look for water to wash his hands quickly, even when he asked me something, I took hold it with two fingers and then ran to wash their hands. No I'm not sick and I do not have a phobia, just in the country everything is always dirty and cold. All that I did not always do it on his own and was said to "sloppy" but for me the main functional! I studied in a techie, Petroleum College in Surgut, so any problem come up on the simple, the main thing that works !!! A beautiful or not is only then we will understand. All my conscious youth, I lived with my parents and never have repaired, even when I was in the car that was trying to fix it even managed to break something in the process. Or when judged the great, when collecting even a handful of the extra screws left. And if rented a car door trim half the clips have always been broken.
This is a picture of my house, so there are balconies loggias te ... I'm on the 11th floor ...

In the spring of 2013 my little firebrand came great idea ... Shashlov fry right on the balcony, not well, and Th, there is nothing to burn, open wide the window is fully ventilated room, and the smell will eliminate ingrained repair. Incidentally Shashlov in March were sooo delicious. And the neighbors complain about me could not, in the police vryat understood Tajik ....

More

for more it was clear the room

Problem:
1. Raise and insulate the floor
2. insulate the walls and make the sill
3. Make 2 sockets
4. Make the finish
All I did was based exclusively on YouTube !!!
initially hide the cable from the air conditioner in the wall and proceed to the floor

Stela brilliant cloth and proceed to raise the floor

wedges

even wedges 50-50

also wedges

They

A little retreat.
I've got a relic, a drill that went from maego Batey
for all year inhomo- remonta.drel pro-wah year 1975 seem ... how to store it. Nisa is not selling and I will not change. Of course all I have and the new perfarator screwdriver and drill all ostalnoe.no this for me is very special !!! Batey it from ..... (my father died in 2005, heart ...)

Drill

quality USSR

And here is the first school !!!
wool 70 bars and 50 ka-ka prshlos vstalyat more spacers, and besides, I have a maximum height of 200mm ... even I lohanulsya karoch with cotton or with bars ... Damal tak..1 second layer 50 Single 2nd layer 70-ka is already 170+ + plywood floor ... but it turned out a bit differently karoch put spacers and screws but more zahuyaril)))

More

closeup jamb

but this is the threshold at which I was guided by the height should not privyshat 200mm

In the course went plywood 10mm thick ... it's then I realized that is not enough, she sagged bitch, but in the end it ended hepi endom

plywood laid quickly and blasphemy nalevay to drink ...
on the most complex, it is necessary to build steel constructions from the sill to the wall to warm.

generally open secret all work on structures of metal I instructed Sanz repairs ... when I told Sanz plans to metal music, he just laughed and said
-Do not ask me why but it is necessary to do so ... and I started ...

And over there, and I've seen provodochek carefully beforehand brought to light fixtures ...

And here is the Sansei Denis showed me how to look metalwork ...

More

obschivaem plasterboard

Posted in [mergetime] 1380486406 [/ mergetime]
there is also a lot of wool

More

wool sits well, butt

broke a sheet of drywall (rukozhop blasphemy)

and now proceed to the finish ...
long thought than to finish
-tree, it is necessary to nafik sauna on the balcony
-list PVC well, very cheap and no ice
Tile is ... I love shisha on the balcony and a beer after all want to smoke (and do not smoke) so the tiles a bet!

Yet bleat with crosses ... YouTube taught

pinned the speakers so it was not boring

and this is my foreman, docha name ... March 1year 2mes ... and every day I was in control ...

connect socket dimmer ... YouTube as ever in helping

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1380487230 [/ mergetime]
and that I bought on sale a laminate of luck just 336r 1Q ... thickness of 12mm and why so fat because we remember your rukozhop plywood that sometimes spread a bend and therefore it is necessary to compensate

Now laminate

proshtrobil perfikom hole and vkoryachivayu to rozetochki with switch

but it is also only outlet at the other end of the balcony

Well, that's with a hammer, and a bar full of a mother laminate stack ...

something which nepoluchilos dock flush ... neidet all ... though ...
usris

and this is the angle
kosyachny

wall tiles ... lacked piecewise cut another piece for me is worse than death ... actually the first time I held hands Plitko cut ... so stupid and scored all vseravno there will be a cabinet doors coupe ... so FSUs ...

Well, a piece of laminate lacked vseravno ... yes there is ... Mr. wardrobe poher took the better of me ...)))

Now it so happened podokonnik.krivovato places ... yes ...
poher

More

decided prihuyarit plinth ...

2 drill broke on the tile ... tile that is black on the wall ... she stsuko floor and in spite of very strong ... it to drill one hole took a lot of effort ... but what's there to hide, I Jam ONE stsuko drill hole 2 drill naebnul .... !! !!!!!!!! ..

and this is my threshold threshold ... tiled ... the question Sanseya named Denis
 - And Th you do not put laminate flooring? stayed the same piece ...
I said
 - Hz ... and I'm rukozhop (a rukozhopy first do and then do not think)

I decided that the gap is necessary to close up on the window sill
and bought a corner ...
and then I realized what I am rukozhop corners ... it turned out to be external and therefore are clumsy ...

More

Here is the balcony now ... with black stretch ceilings and fixtures 5

here should be more precise ... shkafcheg door coupe ...

shelves nahuyaril

and not fastened skirting ... then))))))))))))

until vkoryachival plinth broken tiles ... rukozhop blasphemy ...

Yes sills on the windows and no ... this is the final stage (with baseboards and cabinet) ... remains ... the window and vkoryachit oblogorodit locker ... and like the norm, winter shows ...

and that I, your rukozhop !!!
his post I want to tell people that even such rukozhop as I was able to decorate the balcony, do not be afraid to experiment, see YouTube as the others do, and you certainly get that realties ...
I generally never have repaired, but there's just nemeryannom stocks, but I do everything himself bleat ...
PS finishers asked for my balcony with 80-100t.r materivalami I missed the 40 ... all ... kick ... I go have a smoke tube on its own balcony and I remember how many tiles poheril as screws sown as mats invented ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting