Scale models on the table

In enurezna-meningitovom childhood I attended a club for young alcoholics club of model aircraft, there is molded plastic, airplanes, boats, and other vertolёtiki canoe on which dragged Maltsev ages 6 and older. Deneg.NET, lounging, restructuring, and our master "match" to somehow keep a youthful entuziazm in hand, drew patterns on paper and handed the children to bond. That's when me and conceived a love for modeling, especially in the construction of aircraft MiG-29, but that's another story, but I want to tell you my project codenamed "nerves karobka" way nervous, please do not kick much) will be eleven photos, 23 to be exact, we can take away or add to it as popret. On occasion I will throw komenty what and how.

23 photos

He began to sculpt sailboat bounty was, well, kind of like both the magazines are sold, removed the drawings from the Internet, blinded kurpus, and as shown, has turned [ censorship i>], I threw it away. Then time went fishing out of normal drawings in the internet, came across a guy Anatoly Pechnikov who willingly shared with me their drawings, and gave some good and useful tips. Search of information took me about six months, six months study of the materials and definition of the model, the choice fell on the Black Pearl from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean film fedevr, I like it too, and actually printing the drawing on a big A2 printer began to sculpt.

4. Trying

5. Trying to middle deck

6. bonding backbone (all bulkheads already cut and adjusted)

7. sawing and glue on, vremini took to cutting car and small truck, was done very slowly because of the shortcomings of the materials, but if you look under your feet, you can see a lot of interesting things

sculpt the sides and the top deck

yes, duct tape should be blue as without it)))

8. further collars

10. prisobachil collars, then it is necessary to sheathe, used for covering the usual 40 centimeter ruler disbanded by 5mm and glued on PVA

11. More

12. sawing, sawing, cut-cut and sticking

13. complicated symmetry had been done to the body, twirled somewhere, somewhere bent, but in general all grown together

14. The main part of the body is sheathed, ugrohali approximately 2 months, taking into account breaks for recovery porezanyh fingers)

15. sail on, do "nose»

clad in rough skin, a little sanded

16. The time has come to sew all of this monster finish, beautiful skin
Finishing is made of wood veneer, which resembles a red or HZ what it is there, in short Che in the garage with shovels times found, and from the molded

and consists of hundreds of strips of veneer measuring 5mm to 60mm

17. finish finishing trim

18. there is

19. zashilsya, begin to work out the fine details

20. As shown, in vain so I cut holes in the deck, so to hell with them) then zeleplyu when it's time to come)

and I continue:

20. sorry for a long time to hang pictures

Well, the essence, as it were clear, on principle tezhe eggs, a side view to show what happens when podtseplen fine detail and has already once dissected paint

21. Displays the status of today, certainly much more work, sometimes bored doing the exact same small Circuits 100 and even more time and start to give up, but nerves and drove
karobka

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting