Alma-Ata "blockages"

And what is your workplace? Enter kammentah

Author: Damir Otegen
voxpopuli.kz

According to corporate ethics, workplace should always be kept clean and tidy. It is believed that the state of the workplace is interconnected with how a person relates to the work itself. However, a clean desk personnel is not always an indicator of its performance. Our press photographer Damir Otegen threw cry tweet with a request to show that is on the desktop of Almaty, and some even dare to brave

Elena, an interior designer

- My desk some employees resembles a hamster house. Only instead of torn paper - drawings. And for me - is a cozy work space. Here is everything you need. And try to convince me to irrelevance at least 10% of the surrounding objects.

Everything is always at your fingertips, all you need! Markers - underline! Stickers - please remember! Office staples and paper clips - all the necessary documentation to seal and keep to themselves. Green tea - warm up quickly. Headphones - a convenient way to ignore and focus on the project. Wooden keychain "Knock on Wood" - a nice trophy, uplifting. Scourge - a gift to colleagues on March 8. Probably an allusion to the nature of too soft. In periods Subbotniks my table turns into an abandoned Khrushchev, where there is no soul, and feeling life. Sit at the table tidy very uncomfortable feeling of emptiness and insecurity haunts. It's strange, but the fact

Malik handyman digital agency Adnet

- Photos of my desk more like an illustration of the game "get the extra". And once there is only a cap counterparts, crawls from his table on my phone. In addition to any paper and paper scratchpad with impulsive sklerotichki records on the table you can find the really important things. For example, a fork and a sponge for shoes! Without these things work in the digital-agency gets up, she checked. There are "set a good account": vaseline, valerian, coffee and cigarettes, if you suddenly need to give someone a sniff, smoke ... well, etc. Calculator is almost in the center, creating a rough imitation of my financial activities and the dragon at the monitor keeps the keys to the office. Good thing here is not visible space under the table, where they live with a form of bag for the gym and 4 pairs of shoes for every occasion of office life. Who, by the way, I have a new trendy keyboard and nearly the order, go to visit

Lena, marketing department of AB-Restaurants

- I work in the management office of a large chain of restaurants. To keep up to please our guests, we must all be done quickly and efficiently. Dates are always the minimum yesterday!

Notebook with contacts, diary, notepad on current issues and the implementation of all sorts of problems, the menu of our restaurant, business proposals, to be discussed, the changes in the shares of restaurants and adjustments to the printing industry, disks, phone numbers, markers, stickers ... And all of this on their places. If you ask me to find the little sticker or contact, visually I remember which files need to raise to get a notebook and call you a page and color, which are all marked. I think my desk ideal for work, I always have access to the files and folders that I need at any given moment. There on a table, and things that are not relevant to my work, but they help me a lot to tune for the day - a cup of coffee and a small picture man, whom I treasure

Rose, editor correspondent Tengrinews.kz

- On my desk "creative chaos." For me, all the things in the work are located in accessible locations. I feel so comfortable. For example, my phone is left in the middle of the table - Notebook (they have 3) headphones to listen to the recordings of telephone conversations, snack in the form of wheat with honey. On your computer, on my right magnets brought from all over the world. They charged me with positive energy, and a pile of papers on the processor - monthly sort. Basically, here - the official inquiries, press releases and some memos. Some drafts use as coasters bowl with food. The table is stored tea, sugar, biscuits and business cards. Summer indoor shoes also does not hurt - in the office pereobuvatsya since summer come to work in sneakers cycling

Yevgeny, designer, art director myworks.kz

- On my desk may lie everything from half-eaten candy and ending hammered in the corner by the camera. The joystick on the XBox on the table was quite by accident. Well, the rest trifle like wipes, nasal drops, of chargers, notebooks, business card holders, etc. All other items - is absolutely necessary items. iPad, it is usually all comments or ideas for my work on the phone docking station that has always been charged, remote viewing of presentations, because it is convenient, iPod for music. And the bulk of the "junk" is the monitor, tablet and keyboard with trackpad, without me nowhere - the basic tools. After all the mess in order and need to be order

Daniel, the manager of the project, kiwi.kz

- People with a creative nature tend to create for themselves a comfortable desktop clutter. It just seems a mess for the first time who saw a man, for me it is all friendly. Telephone, notes and stickers are always next to each other in time to make a mark. At the center of the table is the second notebook for instant sketches or records any information spontaneously invented. Right stack of documents, which must be dismantled in the near future. The rest are stored in a cabinet under the table. The documents proudly helmet symbol of the year Dragon, carefully made "Cherry Daddy" - sometimes I do it to distract and not think about nothing. Dracaena (plant) gives freshness and relaxes eyesight. Speakers - music for everyone, something Free of tension, calm, but the headphones - this is my personal music, possibly heavy, non-standard or relaxing. Big and orange, 600 ml, stands proudly, probably, the main attribute of any office desk - my mug, which gives vigor at any time!

Daria, interior designer

- I cleaned the table once a week, but once again accumulated in just a single day. Here I have everything I need at this stage. Samples of materials, drawings, furniture catalogs, tikurilla! Coffee ... I can not wake up in the morning. Bracelets I shoot as soon as I come into the office, often forget their workplace. Hand cream is already over, but still faithfully takes his place on the estimates and presentations. And sandwiches with caviar, which I brought a friend from Odessa. He enjoys the great popularity, all contractors are taking it for the present and try to drag it

Dmitry, a freelance photographer

- In the center of "composition" the most important thing - the computer to the plate, and they occupy a good third of the table. Here is the mug of coffee (or tea), often lies beneath a sheet with some sketches or numbers selected photos. On the table a lot of sockets, devices that need to connect immediately charging for the camera, the flash of the router Beeline, from guitar pedals (needed repair). But in the midst of this major often appears a lot of not very correct on the table lining: batteries, pens, tape, soldering iron, screwdriver, chocolates, cards, flash drives ... At the edges of the table are small speakers on the subwoofer, and they flaunt two wooden animals from Cherry Pope < br />

Anel, manager to work with clients blog platform yvision.kz

- Clutter on my desk is cyclical: it appears and disappears in the morning in the evening. And so every day. Numerous gift bags - it's my passion. Firstly, I collect them. Second, I use, though not for its intended purpose - to pile up kilos of fruit which I absorb during the day. The rind of tangerines - also part of the "interior", together with the Christmas tree and Christmas garlands, they create every day New Year's mood. On the left side on the windowsill is going to send mail, it is just at eye level, I always see it. On the table - 2 notebook (under the lilac scarf) - one for daily entries about meetings, deadlines, and other matters, second - for ideas, plans and projects in the same excerpts from books that I read. On the right side - hozchast, everything important is always at hand: wet wipes, calculator (to counting my millions), stickers and pen. Chocolate balls - for peace of mind. 2 phones are always in sight, because the calls are virtually cease. Cleaner Monitor is always there. Disorder on the table does not mean that I'm messy, never table covered with dust. I am not ashamed that on my desk sometimes too many things, but not space managed by us, and we - them. As Einstein said: "The procedure will require only a fool, a genius dominates chaos»

Andrew, an expert on the promotion of film distribution studio Sony Pictures and Walt Disney, the network "I listen to anything»

- Someone calls it "creative chaos", I have the same "creative chaos". Actually, I love the order when on the nose, all tailored to impossible to find fault. For this I have many of my friends do not like. It is very often I get tired of himself, and this order is violated. On my desk and surrounding regions you can find anything. Of course, a stack of movie magazines and local Kazakhstani press materials about the movie studios Sony Pictures and Walt Disney, which I have just a few months, went to Moscow. The boxes with the remains of souvenirs and all sorts of other exclusive widgets for the films that I have yet to play out. Needless to say, the headphones - daily view many trailers, and do not want to interfere with colleagues. Somehow suddenly I settled on my desk a few tens of meters of cable, get me to the presentation of films Disney, which we carried out with our Russian colleagues in November last year. Appointment books, cards, CDs with information about our films. From edible I can often be found bananas and some Snickers. And green tea - very much. And tucked away at the bottom of a bottle of Soviet champagne, a gift for the New Year

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting