Taiga, Siberia, the end of July 2010

It is time to gather the harvest of the forest. Taiga is replete with mushrooms, cones, berries, fish. I live on the gates of Eastern Siberia, the father of my childhood spent in the forest, north-east of us on the 400 kilometers (now led by urban middle-building enterprise, but the forest loves with all his heart, and this has infected me).

I have a friend Sanka. All childhood lost in the village, clinging to his father hiking. In the 16 years since his father in the forest, he built a cabin on an equal footing, where he was based, in most campaigns "to your region».
Here I will not describe the covenants of the "right" tourist advise, and so on. The Internet is all present, if you wish, you can deduct all, and the truth I have not in any way do not pretend.

Peredёm itself to the chronology. ~ 20 photos. (I say stop)

So, like most travel all began with the track. With the federal highway. At this point, we plan to Congress (not the CPSU Central Committee, and a normal exit from the highway)

Not having time to properly warm up, I saw Zhenya, our friend, an avid taёzhnik already plunged into the thicket with benzipiloy. While I took out my body and was preparing to shoot in the forest have whistled a dry skeleton of twenty meters of dry spruce. Zhenya is ready to create a transport service across a deep ditch by the log deck.

Alexander, the owner of a brand new Lady4h4 (bought a few days ago in the official Motor Show with mileage 5 km. On the odometer). Machinist working on a freight train of Russian Railways. The one my friend Sanka, kindly invited me to visit him Taiga ground. The fact that the road to well overgrown, and is not suitable for driving without prior training, we do that hour and

Fortunately for us on the side of the track was enough debris, to strengthen our crossing. Children act quickly and harmoniously, I just had to carry logs, and photograph (if possible) what is happening. Capital (forest regulations) road through the ditch was ready in 30 minutes.

Eugene, a real maniac taiga. It has "his" cabin far from civilization. So far, I can only dream to get there without using a helicopter or heavy construction equipment. According to him it is able to shelter hut on their bunks 5-6 guests, and this, believe me, a lot!
In the village to persuade Zhenya to go with us, we had as much as 20 seconds. The fact that he had previously had just returned from the taiga, and 1.5 hours did not even have time to analyze things. But it was easier fees
The present arrangement of the master of the road and the camp. He lives in the forest repeat almost all year round, such a person is not terrible.
In the photo, he cuts the way for our "Niva". All the way he walked, clearing jungle.

Once there was a "road", now rubble. Debris, rubble. Drizzling rain, the water was everywhere, the top, bottom, side ... dig.

It was getting dark, but luckily the road became intelligible. Niva steadily crept a fall, saw did their job.

We reached the destination. Before wintering remained 400 meters, then drive down the meaning was not, so we unloaded and walked. Joy knew no bounds, to break up the evening by car, we could hardly have dreamed ...

Among the trunks seemed hut. We felt relieved it did not happen, and we provided shelter.

We must pay tribute to this device. Without it, we would still not have come ...

After harvesting and preparing for the night inside of the poluzvёzdochnogo our hotel looked like this:

General view of the camp the next day. It looks like a human habitation. The bear is shy and well-fed in the year to come!

A bit of good. Berries in bulk! Bring back the bag, two, ten ... Climb how much will power. How you can carry! Well estesstvenno not compare with the vegetable garden. The taste and value ...
Cone has already flooded, lightish nut, but you can click. Stuffed bit.
Raspberries will be a lot, hanging green darkness.
Mushrooms - to say no, and so everything is clear.
From the very pleasant - small unspoiled river, pike and grayling there.
I did not have time to go fishing next time. But the trails and roads ready and transshipment base.

This, ladies and gentlemen, water! (not to be confused with sewage).
Spoon so that turbidity was not raised. I cleared hole course and a little ...

The stream comes out here. Clear stream by the way, not like water and chlorine sources.

View of the hut.
The roof was little to brake fallen fir. But everything is OK, the roof patched, fir drank.

Sanka plays a first-class dinner. Appetite the fresh air whether it is healthy, it was eaten in record time. What a delicious!

Lastly we decided propiltsya to the river to make it the next time convenient to carry gear (and production!).

The process of collecting berries. Hence, it seems a bit out - the time to three times not to carry ...

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1280780142 [/ mergetime]
Further, no pictures, because his hands were eaten, strength had not much time to photograph was not. I'm not spending the night on the second protoptanoy way off the track, taking only their belongings and camera. A few hours later I was in the village (thank you, the driver black Honda Stream, you are a man despairs that the beaten path of the Budulai not afraid to pick up).
Got in general, going into his car and drove home.
The next day friends were unavailable ... PRINCIPLE going to be, so strong did not cause disturbances.
Bad feeling confirmed in the evening. Boys going back on the dark before the village slid into a ditch with a wet road, overturned. Well that did not drink, or came to the rescue patrol could deprive addition and rights. The car in a terrible state (even a thousand drove the first attempt did not!), Well at least for yourself intact, for broken.
Here's a film with pozitovom! Will we now fishing - a moot point.
The boys decided to vacation bezvylazno fishing to cover the costs of repair (need about 80 thousand.), But we'll see. Guys are still under stress, today, I took them back and forth, drove back to the village (here they tow truck arrived with the car).
The machine is already in service, awaits his fate. Doors, roof, hood, lobovuhu - change, other rights.

There are pictures -Added.
While all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting