10 highly trusted ways to ruin your life with your own hands

Almost every man thinks that he does not want to spoil his life. But the spoils. And in most cases on their own. With his own hands. Has the right to his life. For those who have firmly decided that a broken life is his own choice, we offer ten very best ways to achieve the desired in the shortest possible time.

Method 1. To choose the worst

"What is this nonsense?!", — shout you. And for good reason. Many people choose the worst. "Not so bad", "Could be worse", "Of two evils choose the least" — here their motto. An unpleasant surprise is that if you specifically look for "good" and "lesser of two evils", the great and wonderful just pass by. Looking for "medium crappy" is and find. He who seeks will always find. "Much more than I need!", "I would have easier..." — remember how many times today alone you naturally eat not what you really want I've dealt with those was not there and was not doing. "What, am I worse than others?" — this question is also from the category of search worst. Calm down, you are worse. But not the best. But that's another story, isn't it?

Method 2. The word "NECESSARY"

"It is necessary, daughter, need, son," we learn from childhood. All right. Wild and sneaky creature — the child — parents with a belt and a kind word are trying to fit into the framework of obedience and discipline. Otherwise, a more expensive work.

Okay, the child is still stupid, and than to explain, easier to ban. At least out of a sense of self-preservation. But years go by, opportunities to evaluate the circumstances from your own point of view is becoming more and more... But who uses it? "Must", "must", "duty" — steel reinforcement of these words continues to narrow and uncomfortable fence enclosure in which rushing is an adult (it would seem).

Take a look at the past year. How much effort is spent on what the public "should", "should", "should"? Of course, you do believe it. That's the beauty. Its grate man continues to contain himself when the seat he is not threatened. But the judging eyes of the old memory I'm afraid. And suddenly the Pope?

Method 3. As all

Starting to spoil life and discovering that joy once little man starts thrashing from side to side. Somewhere there must be happiness! So fish, twitching in the network gets stronger. And twitch turns less. Except that the lucky fin or tail sometimes.

As twitch man? He tries to live "as all". They live like that? Maybe I should do the same? Buy? I am! Get married? I am! In Turkey? I am! And no matter what I do not need, do not want to get married, but the Turkish sun for my skin not a pleasant experience. But as everything! Surrounding staring appreciatively, saying, well done, not to show off, are in line... And it seems life is going well. (It's also not good. And who is good?..) And everything would be okay, but life is not just goes, it goes.

While you're struggling to get their life "like everyone else", you're not just delaying, you miss a chance to live "like you." And tension builds up.

Method 4. Strongly, one hit

From time to time a person wakes up: "God, this is not my life! I don't need this! Me from the gate!" And wants the rubble, accumulated over the years, to destroy one powerful force. Immediately! All! Destroy!

First, usually do not get. Trouble, constantly urge the years on his head — a granite wall that if hit hard, it will collapse. Try hard to hit in the mountain of smelly garbage. Here, about this effect and get those who want to alter everything at once. "From shaking up the chaos order is not added" — the first law Mishin.

Second, unsuccessful attempt to return to their lives, "sobering": so there is, say, not impossible. Each, they say, carries his cross. And the man returns to his hateful everyday.

Thirdly, heroic strikes pose in short period of time, additional debris in the form of broken relationships, zryashnoe costs and health problems. All the more reason beaten with a view to return to normal.

Method 5. Make friends with the poor

Returned to his "so-so"? And here is another temptation to ruin your life. If you live, what is your reason to mingle udacnik? Well this is a spit in the soul! But among the same, "bearing the cross" — at the time. They by their miserable prove important: you are not alone, different and not the case. It's not your fault. That's life. The soul sucks. But quietly. And then twitch. That will that bondage — all the same.

Further — more. When of these, not twitching, one, jerks, with all my strength begin to hinder others. And suddenly, no, God forbid, he will succeed to break? It is well, it turns out, it was possible to live and not in the trash? What is this, for years they did this here lasciviousness yourself? Whatever. And when, carefully withheld legs failed hero flopped back, in the manure slurry, the other sigh contentedly and begin to comfort. And to teach life. Like, where are you! Everyone has his own cross.

Method 6. To believe in "problems"

People have difficulty sometimes. With health, with money, with the weather. With government finally. Be something to do with it. To cope. To strain, to think, to invent, to try, to create and generally Express themselves. But it is troublesome. So there is another funny way to survive. What could be simpler. Declare the situation a "problem" and worry about your pleasure. And if you poke it in the nose, tell me grimly and accusingly: "you don't understand." And add with undisguised glee: "come and your time." And then go on to survive further. In fact the problem is "given". It is what it is — and nothing to do, isn't it? Well, the misfortune of the person. The problem he has.

And like in the words of many agree that sympathize with the "problems" (instead of support) — rotten room. But still somewhere, Yes, you will find sympathizers. Especially among others, the "problem". And that's all! You can relive from the heart. And once experienced, it means that what you claim? You're not ignored, you're in the process! Not callous cudgel what, look at the experience.

Method 7. To finish

People change, life changes, weather changes... everything changes. But it goes unnoticed by many. Let things change, no problem. If only I remained true to myself, isn't it?

Let in the yard, plus thirty — times wearing the coat, will die but not withdraw. So? Let health swayed, was drinking and going to drink. There is life! Let the wife brings forth twenty-four hours — to the grave I'm destined to be with her. The man I or not? Let the business tenfold has proven to be a loss — I took! Have to finish. Ruined, but it will. Won't break me! Let the work is nothing but mutual hatred, I can't let them win! Earn the ulcer, but will not quit. Familiar?

We are not looking for easy ways. We Prem in the mud and off road, finding perverse pleasure in the fact that "tanks of a dirt are not afraid". And look askance at those who are cheerful walking on the adjacent sidewalk. I want to live beautifully, though! Bastards. And I will not swerve! I chose my path.

The one who is "faithful to the end" of the chosen path and proves only that thinking is able once. In the beginning. But what are the principles!

Method 8. The principles and claims

The principles are not harmless. They are forced to pretend to others. And make the most of surrounding enemies. But if the principles are really quite high, the claims apply to life in General, and enemies becoming: people, organizations, television, transportation, and weather in General, the nearest part of the galaxy. Then you can mournful look, plunging into experience, or to fight confidently following to the nearest grave.

We usually don't like principled people in action. Antsy they are. Unpleasant. We shun them, they will be bleached more... You want?

Method 9. Other people's desires

These desires are personally and joyfully experienced. It is a joy gives the desire to live, how come health and good spirits, and strength, and courage, and other — again — joy.

However, (thanks school senior and is) millions and millions of people consider "their" not even wrong desires. Parents — finish oil, for example, Institute. Teachers to five. The bride — to register the marriage. Authorities — to take cegos some time. Homeland — to rush into the breach. States to pay taxes and to sleep easily. The neighbor's cottage to eat and drink. Children to buy new jeans. And so on.

The astute reader will notice in these false desires are all the same word "must", only carefully disguised: "well this is the last time you wanted!". Don't believe it. If desired, there is a distinct joy — something's wrong here.

The way 10. Be considered failures

The great thing is statistics. Together with probability theory. My colleagues and I somehow especially long (very long) were counting down to the smallest details from losers and luckiest — counting successes and failures. Yes, the same! Losers have luck even a little more. But, what long faces. And why? They draw attention to failures only. And the winners happily say good luck and again get confirmation all I get. And so, results in life are about the same (look and see), and the mood is different, huh?

In short, think for yourself, decide for yourself. But at the same time count. If you have all ten (or even eight) ways to screw things up... uh, and have you thought about suicide? J Maybe easier life will become. Others. published

Author: Timur Gagin

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/desyat-sposobov-isportit-sebe-zhizn/

Tags

See also

New and interesting