Vanga asked not to leave 9 items on the table, which attract misfortune and deprivation in the house

Believe it or not is a personal matter. But even people who do not consider themselves superstitious, instinctively do not like to spill salt and meet black cats on the road. And my grandmother says that certain objects on the table are capable. attract and prosperity in the home. Or vice versa, they can have negative consequences.

We want to talk about the dining table. Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you what Vanga asked for. leave outSo there's no trouble in the house. The table is designed for eating, and this is important!

Our ancestors knew that there were a number of items that should not be left on the dining table. “This is not good!” said the wise men. Some of the things I’m going to talk about may not have the best impact. powerhouse. In addition, at the table, we eat and absorb energy in the place where we are.

“You can’t leave a knife on the table, especially at night!” my mother-in-law said. And I'm very grateful for her advice. A knife on the table at night for a husband promises a manifestation of aggression, deterioration of relations with his beloved wife, as well as with his mother-in-law. Inevitable constant scandals, communication on high tones. The case can come to assault, even if such cases have not been observed before.

For women, this sign portends deterioration of health, discomfort, general malaise, family conflicts. In particular, constant quarrels with the mother-in-law are expected.

According to one interpretation, after using a knife or other dishes, it is important to return everything to its place. Scattered objects create chaos that worsens quality.

If there are dirty knives on the table after cooking or cutting food, there is a high probability of deterioration of the well-being of family members. And in principle, dirty dishes left on the table at night, has negative consequences for households.

It is strictly impossible to leave hats, berets, caps, and even scarves and gloves on the table. It's very much. bad luck. These items on the table can lead to rather deplorable consequences. You can also not leave a pillow on the table. Even a small couch. Previously, it was believed that after such an action, one of the household members can go to the other world.

To avoid scandals and turmoil in your home, please do not leave a comb or favorite comb on the dining table.

Well, this sign concerns pet lovers. Please make sure the cat is not lying on the dining table. This is considered a very bad omen. If the cat lies on the table, you should immediately throw it away!

To the house moneyTry to eliminate the habit of putting keys on the dinner table. There must be a place for them. Also, do not leave empty decanters on the table without water or a cup without tea.

Empty containers are a symbol of hunger and poverty. People say that an empty vessel on the table is to the infertility of a woman. If the family is waiting for replenishment, then you should not put empty bottles, cans, decanters on the table.

In ancient times, wise people said that the dining table should be clean and abundant. Put a can of honey on him and a sugar bowl. You can also put a fruit bowl with fruits and a saucer with candy, nuts and dried fruits.

My mother-in-law also told me this kind of folk chivalry: Kitchen in the kitchen, whisper or hum conspiracies. When opening the refrigerator, thank him for the abundance of food. When stirring food, say: “For good health and peace in the family.” When brewing tea, ask: “May our love be as hot and strong.”

Slicing bread – sentence: “Everyone is full and healthy, thank you!” Going through the cereal, whisper: "How much millet (peas, buckwheat) - so much money." Shinking cabbage, sing: "I rub, chop cabbage - so that the money was thick." I'm not sure I'll do that, but I'll definitely try once. What if it works?

I also suggest you learn how to store money in your wallet so that they multiply. Treat money with respect, and it will reciprocate you!

In childhood, children are taught to believe in magic, and in adulthood it turns into superstition. Do you agree that items on the table like a pillow, hat and comb can attract negative situations into the home? Do you believe in superstition?

Tags

See also

New and interesting