On what days of the week you should not start cleaning, if you do not want to cause trouble, the full list will accept

Can I clean my house on Saturday? Not only is it possible, it is necessary! Most people are very superstitious and with some caution treat all kinds of signs and beliefs. The most common thing is cleaning the house, and it is not without mysticism, prohibitions and miraculous rituals.

Whether it is possible to clean the house on Saturday, whether it is possible to take out garbage in the evening, whether it is possible to leave dirty dishes for the night – these and other questions were very worried about our ancestors. Answer them today!

Some of the signs concerning cleaning the house, many adhere to today. Because, if there is a misfortune, they begin to think: my grandmother told me that you should not do this on a holiday or on a full moon, for example, only I did not believe, but I should have listened!

But if things are going well, I was right: these are fairy tales, and you should not look back at them. But it is up to you to decide whether all this is fiction and prejudice, and we will pay attention to the main opinions and signs that were observed earlier and are relevant today. Let's try to remember them!

To find out whether it is possible to clean up on Saturday at home, we will familiarize ourselves with the beliefs and signs that refer to this day of the week. Saturday is a favorable day for any household chores, as well as restoring order and cleanliness in the house. It is full of a good family atmosphere, which helps to improve relationships. A good way to strengthen a family is to do a common job, such as cleaning on a Saturday weekend.

The very process of cleaning the house on Saturday and taking out the trash attracts stable financial well-being, harmony, happiness and health for all its members. Cleanliness in the house helps to fill it with positive energy.

But if on Saturday there is a big religious holiday or it is Good Saturday before Easter, then you can not clean the house, wash and iron! It is recommended to clean and remove junk from the house on the Saturday before the holiday or an ordinary Sunday, so that these days cleanliness and order reign in the house.

Saturday is the most favorable day for changing bed linens. Watch carefully how you make the bed: bed linen, tucked inside out, portends soon problems and failures.

There are signs that are adhered to when cleaning the house to attract well-being, luck and prosperity. For example, to clean the space should not only from dust, dirt and webs, but also from broken objects and thin things. Then there will be no stagnation of energy, and the negative can evaporate faster.

In order for the accumulated negative energy to come out freely, during cleaning the house you need to open all the windows in the room. In the dark, cleaning is not accepted, and garbage can not be taken out of the house in the evening, so as not to take well-being out of the house and not to attract trouble.

To sweep the room always began from the door, so as not to sweep away with the garbage wealth and happiness, and ended in the direction of the corner, so that all the good in the family remained. It was strictly forbidden to sweep the house with two different brooms.

Do not leave unwashed dishes overnight. Plates and cups with chips and cracks should be thrown away to attract wealth to the house. It is not recommended to sweep the floor of the house immediately after leaving if you want them to visit you often.

To attract money into the house, a few pennies were thrown into a bucket of water. Then the coins were laid out on the windowsill, and the “charged” water washed the floors in the room. It is not advisable to clean at home on Sunday, Monday and Friday.

If you want to bring prosperity to the house, clean the house every Saturday!

Tags

See also

New and interesting