An old woman in church approached the girl and asked her to light a candle, the next morning it all began.

Some know, and some do not know, that if you bet for health candlestickYou can get rid of the disease, bad luck and even establish a personal life. At least there is such a steady hearing. Well, it's not up to us to decide if it's true or not. But such actions certainly will not do worse.

Most believers do not attend church very often. Basically, on big church holidays or if there is a suitable mood and occasion. Many years ago, people had a more measured life, and going to church or temple was a real event. Now, when we are always in a hurry, it is possible to visit such a place only occasionally. It's time.

Candles in Seven Churches In Maya's life, apparently, there was a white stripe now. She was finishing an important project, so she was eager to show the final result to her bosses and get a long-deserved promotion. The handsome groom was crazy about her long hair and infectious smile. And Maya also loved him with pure and sincere love. Even the weather seemed to favor the girl that day.

The mood was great, so Maya decided to go to church and put some candles for her health. Why not, since there was a little free time, and the church itself was just on the way. Therefore, without much hesitation, the girl crossed the threshold with large beautiful doors. I put one candle, I stood. I was gonna put the next one on.

When suddenly in the church came a short, bent in half old lady. She walked quietly, but since there was no one else around, it was impossible not to notice her. Without stopping or looking around, the old lady confidently approached Maya and mumbled something, extending her unlit candle. The girl instinctively recoiled at first. But then I realized that the old woman wanted to be shared with her.

That's what Maya did. Only then did she think it was strange because there were so many candles already lit. Standing next to several icons and praying, the girl decided to return to her very first candle. I immediately noticed that it stopped burning. When she tried to light it again, she saw that the candle had now been turned upside down by the wick. That's why it didn't actually burn.

Looking back, Maya saw no one. The old lady had already left, so there was no other way to light the candle again. But in fact, it wasn't that easy. The candle did not give in, and after a few minutes the girl just gave up and went out into the fresh air. It was time to go home.

The next day she woke up completely broken. Body and head hurt. It was impossible to go to work in this state, so Maya took the day off. Even the groom could not calm her down, because at that time he was on a business trip and did not pick up the phone. By evening, the pain was not gone, as well as by the morning of the next day. In fact, things only got worse, and Maya had to take a week off, naturally at her own expense.

All this time Tamara, Mayina neighbor came to visit and took care of a sick friend. Maya's parents lived in another city, so it was in vain to count on them. On the third or fourth day, Maya mentioned that she had gone to church just before her illness. I told Tamara the whole story.

It is not known whether this is simple luck or someone else’s plan from above, but Tamara was probably the only person who could help in this situation. She brought some groceries from a nearby store, and then sat down next to her friend's bed and thought for a long time. Then I stood up and said I had to wait a few more days. And if it doesn't, act.

By the end of the week, Maya was feeling even worse. I also got apathy for everything else. Then Tamara came to her in the morning and with a sympathetic look said that today they will go out for a walk. I made tea, dissolved antipyretics in warm water. I gave it to my friend and waited.

After half an hour, Maya did get better, but everyone knew that this effect would not last long. Tamara helped Maya get dressed and ordered a taxi. Maya did not resist, because for her at that moment everything was like a fog. And to understand the requirements of a friend simply did not have the strength. She woke up when they arrived and had to get out of the car.

Peels is the same church. No soul inside again. Maya did not understand why they came here. But a caring friend handed her candles almost by force, and they approached each icon with prayers. They did not leave the church until the last candle was burned. Only then, tired and lying down Maya Tamara helped put in the car. At home, Tamara put her friend to bed and then went to her home.

The morning was good and sunny. Finally, Maya woke up not from her own heartbeat, but from the chirping of birds. She felt great. Although the day was off, the boss picked up the phone and agreed to accept Maya's work project on Monday. Very important and good news. Then the groom called.

In a cautious and uncertain voice, he asked Maya how she was doing. And then he admitted that he didn’t pick up the phone when she called him. He said he thought too much about their relationship. After a business trip, he came to his parents and decided to stay with them before deciding on something specific. And now he is ready for his new family life. And I'm 100% sure of that.

Then Tamara came and asked Maya how her health was. She said a similar situation happened to her. She was rescued by an aunt who had recently left the country. It turns out that in the walls of churches and temples people with dark thoughts feel quite comfortable. And they do not neglect the chance to throw their negativity on ordinary believers. And most importantly, they know exactly how to do it.

Therefore, in the church and even near it, you need to be especially attentive. Do not touch other people's things, do not let them use their own. Do not allow anything to be done on your behalf. Otherwise, it could be even worse than Maya. Evil people are not gone, but we can stand up to them. You just have to be careful and avoid offering strangers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting