Luck and prosperity, love and laughter will return to your home and will never leave it if you say these words before the candle.

Candle is one of the popular ancient objects that is often used in magical rituals. Her wick in the process is necessarily set on fire to revive the unexplored force of the mighty elements. The magic of the candle is pure and bright, it helps good people with good intentions. Its fire can protect from evil, cleanse the house of negative energy, attract love, harmony and happiness to the family. If you try to harm a person with it, it will turn against you.

The magic of the candle will cleanse the house of negativity! When you feel that there is too much negativity in the house, perform a cleansing ritual. You can free your home from negative energy at any time convenient for you. So that none of the household members distract you from the ceremony, ask them to go out for a couple of minutes.

To perform the ritual, you will need a wax candle. You need to light a candle. Then, starting from the front door, walk around all the rooms and utility rooms in the house three times. You need to move clockwise without missing anything. Walk through all the rooms. And read the conspiracy: “I burn out the negative, I make room for happiness!” Luck will come to the fire, my house will come! The rite of purification may be accompanied by a prayer that you know by heart. It will strengthen the powerful action of the candle.

The flame of the magic candle will help solve financial problems! A simple ritual will help to improve well-being and prosperity in the house. The candle should be green. As an option: you can tie an ordinary wax candle with a green ribbon. Green is the color of money.

The candle needs to be placed on the table and set on fire. Then spread the coins around it, saying the following: “The candle to wealth illuminates the way, each coin multiplies by two!” At the end of the plot, remember to drop wax on one of the coins and hide it in a secluded place.

A lighted candle will bring happiness to your home. Dinners and dinners bring people together. The magical power of the candle, which can be resorted to in the kitchen, will unite the family and add "fire" to the marital relationship. This ritual is suitable for both married women and girls in love.

To this end, during the preparation of your favorite dish, light a candle and repeat three times: “The flame of the candle warms me alive, love and happiness in the house attracts!” Important: cook food in a good mood! When you set the table, place a burning candle in the center and read the conspiracy again. After that, invite everyone to lunch.

The magic of the candle protects from envy and trouble! When scandals have become more frequent in the family and troubles have begun at work, it is recommended to do a simple ceremony in the house. Since it is believed that evil spirits hide in the corners, they should be given maximum attention.

To perform the ritual, you need to walk around the house with a lit candle in your hands, looking at every corner. In places where the candle crackles and smokes, make it three cruciate movements. Follow your actions with the words: “I burn out evil, I drive out of the house!” I bring peace and harmony back to the family, happiness and prosperity to the house! Then open the windows and ventilate the room. Hide the rest of the candle at the entrance: it will serve as a talisman.

To maintain mutual understanding in relations and attract positive energy to the apartment, it is recommended to regularly use colored candles. They can be lit on occasion or mood, so that the magic flame maintains a friendly atmosphere in the house. You can also light fragrant candles: they will fill the room with warmth and a pleasant smell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting