Sawing console

I'll try to join the ranks of rukozhopov.
Zanadobilas me here in the car roof console - a walkie-talkie so any desired buttons, tumblerochki. Buy in the store seemed a little expensive, so I decided zakolhozit himself.

For starters include fantasy and do the layout of the cardboard. During the run the car for a fitting. Kote ensures precision performance.

16 photo.

2. Once it happened.

3. Kote immediately took a free living space.

4. Bypass cardboard layout on plywood and sawing. First bokovinki.

5. Wat Wat so.

6. Then a simple rectangular parts. Something is already looming. In my opinion, on the background of the carpet looks amazing!

7. The frame is ready! Not super accurate, but it is at this stage and not necessary, if only it was solidly.

8. Drill the holes and try on the radio, tumblers and other thingies. All come great! Light took the mother out of the car.

9. It is time to begin the exterior. :) Carpet bought on the market, the ceiling went up to my ideal of color and texture, it can not but rejoice! He was holding its first ever, long thought to what party do to start. As a result, I started with internal shelves for documents.

10. It turned out it's not that difficult, so the glue squirted lepi.

11. There is a process.

12. There is absolutely accustomed and have fitted the rest of the console in one piece without cuts. It turns out that I'm the one still karpetchik!

13. Result. Orange toggle switches to include an additional light on the roof, red squares - the inclusion of indicators of light. Green and red toggle - not invented yet where anything subkey later.

14. Macro eptyt. :) Maybe it would be logical to take the metal tumblers, but I still dream of becoming a pilot at least a small airplane, so let the car all the different colors and beautiful light on the ceiling. And it makes me happy. :)

15. The reverse side of a shelf for documents, glasses and other trifles.

16. Total costs 1,000 rubles on the buttons, Carpet and glue. Plywood remained from some past masturbation. The machine is not set because the final appearance of photos in his place there. Well, that's actually me with my Bobby. :)
All kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting